To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Moderator T

Reporters Getting a Look at Both Sides at Portland Courthouse Riots

Rate this topic

Moderator T

The core article was written by the news agency that shall not be named.  I'll leave a link to one of the reporter's Twitter accounts where he comments a bit on what he saw and has a link to the original article.   If you have blood pressure issues don't bother reading the replies that come after his commentary

• Agree (+1) 1

Ticked@TinselTown

I spent the weekend inside the Portland federal courthouse w/ the US Marshals. Mortars were being fired off repeatedly, fireworks & flares shot into the lobby, frozen bottles, concrete, cans & bouncy balls regularly whizzed over the fence at high speeds. https://t.co/PU4xbzwniY

— Mike Balsamo (@MikeBalsamo1) July 27, 2020

C'mon, Mike!  Don't you get it? 

Those are love letters from the illiterate thugs who can only use violence as a means of communication...

It's like third grade, you punch the kid you like so you can get their attention...

:sarcasm:

• Agree (+1) 2

Howsithangin

this is the kind of stuff CNN reports as "mostly peaceful".  So was the Battle of the Marne

• Haha (+1) 2

Ticked@TinselTown
33 minutes ago, Howsithangin said:

this is the kind of stuff CNN reports as "mostly peaceful".  So was the Battle of the Marne

And the Alamo...

• Haha (+1) 1

MontyPython
42 minutes ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

And the Alamo...

And Krakatoa.

<_< 

• Haha (+1) 1

E Van der Vliet

So now only the narrative of "mostly peaceful" protesting can be reported.  The evil empire must be vilified and exposed!!!

See you at the ballot box.  ;)

• Agree (+1) 1

Severian
8 hours ago, Howsithangin said:

And the Rape Of Nanking.

• Agree (+1) 1

BootsieBets
10 hours ago, Moderator T said:

The core article was written by the news agency that shall not be named.  I'll leave a link to one of the reporter's Twitter accounts where he comments a bit on what he saw and has a link to the original article.   If you have blood pressure issues don't bother reading the replies that come after his commentary

Well, I have BP issues, but I read them anyway. Sheesh, what a bunch of morons.  They are making fun of the US Marshals and think that the thugs outside throwing cans and fireworks and pointing lasers at their eyes are no big deal.  Tell you what, cupcake.  Stand over there and let me lob some live roman candles and M80's and canned food at you while I am pointing a blinding laser light at you.  See how you like it.  Oh, and don’t forget – if you fight back, you’re “escalating tensions”, so you just have to duck and weave.  Idiots. 

• Best Post (+1) 2

zurg
2 hours ago, Severian said:

And the Rape Of Nanking.

And the Winter War (Talvisota). (Oooh did we kick the Soviets’ asses or what.) 

• Agree (+1) 1

Moderator T
3 hours ago, BootsieBets said:

Well, I have BP issues, but I read them anyway. Sheesh, what a bunch of morons.  They are making fun of the US Marshals and think that the thugs outside throwing cans and fireworks and pointing lasers at their eyes are no big deal.  Tell you what, cupcake.  Stand over there and let me lob some live roman candles and M80's and canned food at you while I am pointing a blinding laser light at you.  See how you like it.  Oh, and don’t forget – if you fight back, you’re “escalating tensions”, so you just have to duck and weave.  Idiots. 

It gets worse too.  Here at work they're warning that antifa is starting to tape nails and other bits of shrapnel to their fireworks now to cause more injuries

Severian
17 minutes ago, Moderator T said:

It gets worse too.  Here at work they're warning that antifa is starting to tape nails and other bits of shrapnel to their fireworks now to cause more injuries

Seen pictures of that on unexploded ordnance they left behind.

Howsithangin
10 hours ago, Severian said:

And the Rape Of Nanking.

This came up in an off-the-record interview with Biden, who stated that the treatment of Nan King, like the other Epstein victims, was horrible, and we need to investigate who all is involved!

• Haha (+1) 2

zurg
13 minutes ago, Howsithangin said:

This came up in an off-the-record interview with Biden, who stated that the treatment of Nan King, like the other Epstein victims, was horrible, and we need to investigate who all is involved!

After which he said, pardon me, I confused that good fella with Nan King Cole, a great pianist from Beethoven's era.

• Haha (+1) 1

Junto
Posted (edited)

Feel good video right here...I love the Spartan maneuvering at the beginning - where the girl gets swooped up so quickly and a new line in place in front of her.  She and her friends can't react fast enough.  Hey sweety, enjoy your arrest record.

(Warning:Language)

Edited by Junto