Liz

Biden: If I Lose It’s Because Trump Stole The Election

Rate this topic

Liz

Issues & Insights

I & I Editorial Board

July 28, 2020

Excerpt:

Joe Biden is leading in the polls by wide margins, but he’s already making excuses should he lose to Donald Trump in November. Namely, he’s saying the president is planning to somehow steal the election.

Back in June, Biden told “Daily Show” host Trevor Noah that “It’s my greatest concern, my single greatest concern: This president is going to steal this election. This is a guy who said all mail-in ballots are fraudulent, direct voting by mail, while he sits behind a desk in the Oval Office and writes his mail-in ballot to vote in the primary.”

Earlier this month, Biden announced that he would deploy 600 lawyers and 10,000 volunteers to fight against election “chicanery.”

Then last week, Biden predicted that Trump was “going to try to indirectly steal the election by arguing that mail-in ballots don’t work. They’re not real. They’re not fair.”

Trump’s complaint is that states are using the pandemic to rush through universal mail-in voting schemes and that this will make voter fraud easier.

Trump is right to worry. After all, look who’s pushing these all-mail voting schemes. Democrats tried to force every state to adopt universal mail-in voting for this November through a provision tucked into the CARES Act, which also would have waived basic security requirements such as witness signatures and official postmarks. Republicans blocked these efforts.

So now leftist groups are busy filing state lawsuits across the country — more than 150 so far — to achieve through the courts what they couldn’t get through Congress.

Democrats and their media allies repeatedly claim that there’s no evidence mail-in elections will invite voter fraud and that all Trump is doing is trying to do is make excuses for when he loses.

Really?

Just last week, a former Democratic congressman, Michael “Ozzie” Myers, was charged with ballot stuffing, bribery, and obstruction of justice in the 2014, 2015, and 2016 Democratic primaries.

Then there’s the West Virginia mail carrier who pleaded guilty earlier in the month to attempted election fraud by altering ballot request forms.

In June, New Jersey Attorney General Gurbir Grewal filed voter fraud charges involving absentee ballots against four individuals, including a Paterson city councilman, in the May 12 municipal election, which local officials had changed to all-mail voting.

The Heritage Foundation’s election expert Hans von Spakovsky recently detailed four elections that had been stolen using absentee ballots.

In a separate article, he pointed out that relying on the mail is problematic for reasons aside from fraud, including the unreliability of the U.S. Postal Service.

A USPS inspector general investigation of the April 7 Wisconsin primary, for example, found that more than 3,500 absentee ballots never made it to voters, and there were no postmarks on hundreds of submitted ballots, making it impossible to know when they were actually mailed.

*snip*

Full Editorial

ThePatriot

Dementia Joe is accusing Trump of what he and his party are desperately trying to do - steal the election - because the only way he could possibly "win" is by fraud.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 1

RedSoloCup
4 minutes ago, ThePatriot said:

Dementia Joe is accusing Trump of what he and his party are desperately trying to do - steal the election - because the only way he could possibly "win" is by fraud.

:exactly:

B.I.D.E.N is letting the voices in his head speak again.

Ticked@TinselTown
51 minutes ago, RedSoloCup said:

:exactly:

B.I.D.E.N is letting the voices in his head speak again.

I think he's actually repeating what he's hearing from the strategists around him as they prepare for his defeat in November by laying the foundation for an assault on the election results after all their jerryrigging doesn't work.

CHANG
43 minutes ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

I think he's actually repeating what he's hearing from the strategists around him as they prepare for his defeat in November by laying the foundation for an assault on the election results after all their jerryrigging doesn't work.

Yep, foreshadowing the theme for the next four years of endless investigations into election tampering, voter suppression, Russian, Chinese, Martian collusion. They’re just setting the pieces up for the long game. Bury Trump with as much BS as possible so he can’t get his agenda done. 

I have little respect as it is for politicians, but dems are truly vile scum. 

• Agree (+1) 2

Timothy

Preemptively accusing the other side of stealing the election if you lose isn't any better when Biden does it than when Trump does it.  It's childish and narcissistic.

• Disagree (-1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 1

Severian

Cough cough (Hillary Clinton, Stacy Abrams) cough cough.

• Agree (+1) 1

ThePatriot
2 hours ago, Timothy said:

Preemptively accusing the other side of stealing the election if you lose isn't any better when Biden does it than when Trump does it.  It's childish and narcissistic.

That would be true if Democrats weren't actively trying to do exactly that through vote by mail.

If vote by mail was safe and secure, if it was only available to eligible voters, if no dogs, cats, other animals or dead people received ballots, and there was no way to commit fraud, then no problem - most people I'm sure would be cool with it.

But that's just not the case.  Vote by mail is ripe with fraud and the potential for massive abuse is very apparent - and that's why Democrats are pushing it so hard.

You know it.  I know it.  Everyone knows it. 

• Best Post (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 3

zurg
1 hour ago, ThePatriot said:

That would be true if Democrats weren't actively trying to do exactly that through vote by mail.

If vote by mail was safe and secure, if it was only available to eligible voters, if no dogs, cats, other animals or dead people received ballots, and there was no way to commit fraud, then no problem - most people I'm sure would be cool with it.

But that's just not the case.  Vote by mail is ripe with fraud and the potential for massive abuse is very apparent - and that's why Democrats are pushing it so hard.

THIS.

And nobody better not start on about "absentee ballots are cast by mail all the time, and there's never been a problem" blah blah blah. Well, sure there's been no problem because ABSENTEE BALLOTS ARE REQUESTED BY THE VOTER TO HIS/HER OWN ADDRESS THAT IS ALREADY ON FILE.

What democrats are proposing is putting ballots into people's mailboxes with postage paid for. No checking of names, quantities, just about anything. RIPE FOR FRAUD. It's like parking a pickup with an open box of cash in the middle of Harlem or a pickup with boxes of ammo in South Chicago. You can't expect people not to cheat and steal if given the opportunity.

• Agree (+1) 1

Howsithangin

Project much?

• Agree (+1) 2

Junto

At least this time they are stating their BS before the election and not after.  Obama was quoted as saying something to the effect that the elections were safe from Russian - and then his people immediately blamed the Russians after.  Antifa will be out in full force during the election - and out of their minds crazy after - no doubt.

• Agree (+1) 2

zurg
4 minutes ago, Junto said:

At least this time they are stating their BS before the election and not after.  Obama was quoted as saying something to the effect that the elections were safe from Russian - and then his people immediately blamed the Russians after.  Antifa will be out in full force during the election - and out of their minds crazy after - no doubt.

Oh yeah, I’m stocking up for the post-election period, in case it’s best to stay at home. 

Junto
8 minutes ago, zurg said:

Oh yeah, I’m stocking up for the post-election period, in case it’s best to stay at home. 

Been telling my wife for months to buy extra cans of soup, chili, fruit/veggies that store for a long time.  Crackers, cases of water, etc - enough to survive on for when things really start kicking off.  All it takes is a mob to burn down a few local groceries and then what are you going to do?  Let's hope the National Guard can fly  in pallets of MRE's to the communities effected by the nonsense when it happens.

gravelrash
14 minutes ago, Junto said:

Whack-a-Mole the white ones while like-minded citizens ensure that black votes for PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump count.

• Agree (+1) 2

Junto

I work with an almost retired black gentleman everyday who refers to me as his personal lawyer.  He notices what Trump is doing or trying to do, and especially what Trump's effect has been on his 401k, and for jobs in America for other blacks.  I talk to him all the time about the slander and lies they (Dems/Media) throw at him because it is supposed to be their cause to help the blacks, right?  Where have they been - no where.  I show him the awards and honors Trump has been given over the years by blacks - Rosa Parks, Mohammed Ali, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, etc. and I ask him why a guy who has been named respectfully and reverently in rap music, who used to privately find housing for poor blacks without ever telling the news to brag about himself would suddenly, supposedly be a racist - but only in the eyes of the Dems/media?

He's not the only black person to realize Trump isn't some bogeyman.

• Agree (+1) 2

AntiObama

Joe Biden, if President Trump steals the election all you have to do is prove it, but let's face it Joe. Trump is going to throttle you November 3, 2020.

lol

• Agree (+1) 1

Rock N' Roll Right Winger
40 minutes ago, Junto said:

Been telling my wife for months to buy extra cans of soup, chili, fruit/veggies that store for a long time.  Crackers, cases of water, etc - enough to survive on for when things really start kicking off.  All it takes is a mob to burn down a few local groceries and then what are you going to do?  Let's hope the National Guard can fly  in pallets of MRE's to the communities effected by the nonsense when it happens.

I believe if they start doing that crap on a wide scale that people won't put up with it and will meet such rioters with guns and shoot them for their troubles.

• Agree (+1) 3

Junto
7 minutes ago, Rock N' Roll Right Winger said:

I believe if they start doing that crap on a wide scale that people won't put up with it and will meet such rioters with guns and shoot them for their troubles.

There just exists that tricky percentage of virtuous morons and elected officials that cause the legality/permissiveness of people killing the mob to be questionable as to whether or not you or I might be charged which keeps it fuzzy. I hope that comes out right - just like right now we are in the middle of a Marxist revolution/insurrection - but if people started mowing down people complicit in it, at this point - I don't know if they won't spend forever locked up whereas 3 months from now it is a free-for-all.  The silent majority is armed to the teeth, but hesitant to start the war off right.  I really hope these goons get theirs and it is all squashed before it comes to all out war.

RedSoloCup
14 hours ago, Howsithangin said:

Project much?

What Democraps excel at.

• Agree (+1) 1

JerryL
On 7/29/2020 at 7:37 AM, ThePatriot said:

What?  No response?