To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
kestrel

HORROR: Elderly White Nursing Home Patient Seen on Video Being Brutally Beaten by Black Man Dies After Attack

Rate this topic

kestrel

thegatewaypundit.com

HORROR: Elderly White Nursing Home Patient Seen on Video Being Brutally Beaten by Black Man Dies After Attack

By Cristina Laila
Published July 28, 2020 at 2:57pm

Michigan – 20-year-old Jaden Hayden posted a video of himself beating an elderly white nursing home patient back in May.

Jaden Hayden posted multiple videos of himself beating nursing home patients to Bitchute and YouTube.

He filmed himself beating 75-year-old Norman Bledsoe on the head until he was bloodied.

Norman Bledsoe never recovered from the brutal beating and he passed away on Monday, according to his nephew Kevin Bledsoe.

TRENDING: Swarm of Police Officers with K-9 Units Burst Through New Jersey Gym Door, Arrest Owners For Violating Gov. Murphy's Shutdown Order (VIDEO)

Kevin Bledsoe said his uncle suffered broken fingers, a broken jaw and broken ribs as a result of the horrific beating.

The Detroit News reported:

A 75-year-old nursing home resident who was the alleged victim of a videotaped beating in May that made national news died Monday morning, his nephew said.

Norman Bledsoe had been depressed and was not eating properly since the May 15 beating at the Westwood Nursing Center in the 16850 block of Schaefer Highway on Detroit’s northwest side, his nephew Kevin Bledsoe said.

“His eating habits went downhill after (the alleged assault), and he lost quite a bit of weight,” Kevin Bledsoe said.

Bledsoe said he learned from his father Monday morning about his uncle’s death, although he was unsure of the cause.

Jaden Hayden was arrested in May and charged with 2 counts of assault with intent to do great bodily harm, theft, and two counts of credit card theft in connection with the attack on Bledsoe.

A hearing is scheduled for July 30th.

Prosecutors should add charges now that Norman Bledsoe died following the attack.

LINK:https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/07/horror-elderly-white-nursing-home-patient-seen-video-brutally-beaten-black-man-dies-attack/

kestrel

Well...it's that "White Privilege" thing...or maybe cuz this hood rat stole the old guys credit cards it could be a form of reparations?

Kestrel...

ThePatriot

I remember when this story first broke.  I was surprised no relative of any of the victims had paid him a visit and gave him what he dished out a thousand fold.

I hope the scumbag gets the death penalty. :redhot:  :redhot:  :redhot:  :redhot: 

• Agree (+1) 1

Ticked@TinselTown

Oh, no, this won't play out the way it should.

First, we have a black man whose family claims he is mentally disturbed, so, FREE PASS.

Second, his victims are OLD WHITE PEOPLE, and as we've been told, white lives matter too much, therefore, this murderer gets a FREE PASS.

Third, his victims were old white folks in a nursing home, therefore they MUST HAVE died as a result of COVID, so, FREE PASS.

• Agree (+1) 2

Squirrel

Just getting his repetitions. I’m sure it’s society and white peoples fault he never got treatment for his mental health issues,,,,,etc. I will bet 2 things he’s not charged with a hate crime and our left members will not say he should be if they have any opinion.

MontyPython

Yeah, I too remember when this story first came out. I'll tell ya what pisses me off: the insistence on using phrases like "alleged assault" and "alleged victim" and so on. WE'VE SEEN THE VIDEO with our own eyes. "Alleged"?? My rosy-red hindquarters it's only "alleged".

<_< 

• Agree (+1) 3

gravelrash
1 hour ago, MontyPython said:

Yeah, I too remember when this story first came out. I'll tell ya what pisses me off: the insistence on using phrases like "alleged assault" and "alleged victim" and so on. WE'VE SEEN THE VIDEO with our own eyes. "Alleged"?? My rosy-red hindquarters it's only "alleged".

<_< 

That's for legal purposes. The story / defense was the assailant had a psychotic episode. I hadn't heard that he stole his victim's credit cards and used them until this report.

• Agree (+1) 1

Howsithangin

White Lives Don't Matter

So, will this make the media at all?  :redhot:

kestrel
5 hours ago, ThePatriot said:

I remember when this story first broke.  I was surprised no relative of any of the victims had paid him a visit and gave him what he dished out a thousand fold.

I hope the scumbag gets the death penalty. :redhot:  :redhot:  :redhot:  :redhot: 

unless it somehow goes federal..it won't happen in Michigan.

Kestrel...

Rock N' Roll Right Winger
5 hours ago, ThePatriot said:

He probably has no family that cares enough or is capable of it or he wouldn't have been in a nursing home at age 75.

I hope that the perp gets brutally murdered in prison.

MontyPython
2 hours ago, gravelrash said:

That's for legal purposes. The story / defense was the assailant had a psychotic episode. I hadn't heard that he stole his victim's credit cards and used them until this report.

Yeah I know. It still irritates the hell outta me. There's no real reason to use the "alleged" qualifier about the physical assault itself, or the perp, or the victim. They're all right there on video in living color; Undeniable. The only thing that's actually nothing more than alleged is the "psychotic episode" angle. Sure, it's possible, but the video provides no actual evidence or proof thereof. THAT part is only "alleged".

<_< 

Junto

Does the perp look like he is suffering from Covid?  Aren't we all going to die/be placed on respirators if we catch it?  If he was so asymptomatic to be able to get a work out in on an old man - why wasn't he just asked to isolate at home?

I hope I never end up in a nursing home like the victim.  There should be a halfway option between that and Kevorkian/assisted suicide where I can opt in to suddenly be given all the bad drugs the DEA interdicts and have a hell of a time for a week or two until I O.D. on some crazy drugs I'll never try in my sane life.

Martin
12 hours ago, MontyPython said:

<_< 

"Alleged" is a weasel word which newspapers use to ward off libel suits.  

Alexis

Shouldn't the charges now be upped to "murder"!?

MontyPython
2 hours ago, Martin said:

"Alleged" is a weasel word which newspapers use to ward off libel suits.  

Yeah I know, and still infuriates me. All the proof anybody needs is right there in the video, but they're still using "alleged"?

Buncha cowards.

<_<