Portland protesters shout N-word at Black DHS officers: Agent

Rate this topic

Moderator T

Portland protesters shout N-word at Black DHS officers: Agent

Stephen Dinan 

Washington Times

7/27/20

EXCERPT:

A Homeland Security agent deployed to help quell the violence demonstrations in Portland says protesters shouted a racial epithet at a Black Federal Protective Service officer providing security at the courthouse, according to an account given to the Center for Immigration Studies.

The agent isn’t named in the account, which was posted early Monday morning and purports to give the perspective of federal officers and agents who are standing on the line to defend the courthouse, which has become the focal point for the Oregon city’s unrest.

“I’m seeing African American Federal Protective Service inspectors, twenty years’ law enforcement officer, being called the N-word to their face for the first time in their careers, by a scrawny, pasty white booger-eating communist s–head,” the agent said in an interview with Todd Bensman, a senior fellow at CIS.

(Full Story)

--

Welcome to the modern American left

spt

by a scrawny, pasty white booger-eating communist s–head,” the agent said in an interview with Todd Bensman, a senior fellow at CIS.

I love his description of the protester. :lol3::lol3:

• Haha (+1) 2

MontyPython

I'm not surprised at all. That's exactly the level of "class" and "maturity" I learned long ago to expect from these "protesters" (:rolleyes:). They're spoiled mindless children, nothing more.

<_< 

• Agree (+1) 1

LongKnife

Jerry Nadler already said it’s a myth, so no foul.

• Agree (+1) 1

RedSoloCup

Of course our resident Biden-bots won't be outraged over this, because,  the racism was perpetrated by them. :nuts: