To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Howsithangin

Hundreds of teenagers go on rampage at mini-golf center after they were refused refunds over faulty games machines

Rate this topic

Howsithangin

Hundreds of teenagers go on rampage at mini-golf center after they were refused refunds over faulty games machines

By JAMES GORDON FOR DAILYMAIL.COM  00:25 EDT, 27 July 2020

A Memphis mini-golf center descended into chaos when 300 to 400 teenagers began destroying the place after problems with some of the complex's games machines.

Video shot by one person who was at the Putt-Putt Fun Center said trouble suddenly erupted after some of the games consoles began swallowing money with staff seemingly unable to offer prompt refunds. It immediately resulted in riot-like scenes as one teenage girl grabbed a plexiglass screen from the counter and hurled it at staff gathered behind. The same teen then grabbed a metal stand and chucked it over the desk again.   

The shocking behavior kicked off a stampede which led to even more destruction with one person setting off a firework indoors. Terrified staff could be seen cowering out of the way as other teens copied the appalling behavior.    

Police officers responded to the call after the parents of the teens had left the property. Police say that witnesses who saw the girl throwing objects at staff members was frustrated after she was unable to get a refund when some of the gaming machines at the Golf and Games Family Park appeared to be faulty and continued to take people's money without giving them credit for playing time. 

Moments later, the young girl was seen spitting at another worker according to CountOn2. When police arrived, she was given a juvenile summons for disorderly conduct.

<snip>

VIDEO HERE. &nbsp;Hint: Not Amish

mjperry51

I guess the parents of these reprobates will need to find another free babysitter.

• Agree (+1) 2

Natural Selection
2 hours ago, Howsithangin said:

Nope. Definitely not Amish.

Amish would have fixed the machines themselves.

• Haha (+1) 2

Taggart Transcontinental
1 hour ago, mjperry51 said:

I guess the parents of these reprobates will need to find another free babysitter.

The parents according to the article left once the fuse was lit. I would charge them with contributing to the delinquency.

• Agree (+1) 3

Natural Selection
7 minutes ago, zurg said:

Fact: this is why I avoid areas with three or more blacks youths (doesn’t matter if they’re boys or girls) gathered together just hanging around. Examples: ATMs, gas stations, fast food places later at night.

Fact: everyone I know, blacks included, behave exactly the same way (or more cautiously even) around black youth.

Fact: if someone says this is racist on my part, read my lips - frankly, whoever you are, I don’t give a damn. 

I'm the same way. It's a well known fact that the potential for violence goes up exponentially as the number of black youths increases.

youts.gif

RedSoloCup
5 hours ago, Howsithangin said:

By JAMES GORDON FOR DAILYMAIL.COM  00:25 EDT, 27 July 2020

A Memphis mini-golf center descended into chaos when 300 to 400 teenagers began destroying the place after problems with some of the complex's games machines.

Video shot by one person who was at the Putt-Putt Fun Center said trouble suddenly erupted after some of the games consoles began swallowing money with staff seemingly unable to offer prompt refunds. It immediately resulted in riot-like scenes as one teenage girl grabbed a plexiglass screen from the counter and hurled it at staff gathered behind. The same teen then grabbed a metal stand and chucked it over the desk again.   

The shocking behavior kicked off a stampede which led to even more destruction with one person setting off a firework indoors. Terrified staff could be seen cowering out of the way as other teens copied the appalling behavior.    

Police officers responded to the call after the parents of the teens had left the property. Police say that witnesses who saw the girl throwing objects at staff members was frustrated after she was unable to get a refund when some of the gaming machines at the Golf and Games Family Park appeared to be faulty and continued to take people's money without giving them credit for playing time. 

Moments later, the young girl was seen spitting at another worker according to CountOn2. When police arrived, she was given a juvenile summons for disorderly conduct.

<snip>

VIDEO HERE. &nbsp;Hint: Not Amish

"But they dindu nuffin!"

• Haha (+1) 1

zurg
4 hours ago, mjperry51 said:

In some cases you were looking at the parents... 

Joe the Pagan

6 hours ago, Howsithangin said:

Police say that witnesses who saw the girl throwing objects at staff members was frustrated after she was unable to get a refund when some of the gaming machines at the Golf and Games Family Park appeared to be faulty and continued to take people's money without giving them credit for playing time. 

I question if the machines were faulty, or did she run out of money and wanted a free games.  I used to work at a self serve gas station with a soda machine available to the public.   I can't remember the number of times a teenage would walk past the machine, and then try to tell me they just put their money in, but did not get a soda.  Then they would tell me it was the night before.  We had a fake security camera next the to soda machine.  I would tell them I just need to check the footage from the security camera before I could give them a refund.  They would all say the same thing.  They did not have time to wait, and that they would be back later for their refund.   They never came back.  

The owner decided to get rid of the soda machine when someone tried ramming the machine at another location.   For another two month, after the machine was removed,  I was getting people telling me that the machine took their money the night before without giving them a soda.  It was fun looking at their faces when I asked them to explain how a machine that was gone for 3 weeks had taken their money the night before.  

• Haha (+1) 1

Natural Selection
1 hour ago, Joe the Pagan said:

I question if the machines were faulty, or did she run out of money and wanted a free games.  I used to work at a self serve gas station with a soda machine available to the public.   I can't remember the number of times a teenage would walk past the machine, and then try to tell me they just put their money in, but did not get a soda.  Then they would tell me it was the night before.  We had a fake security camera next the to soda machine.  I would tell them I just need to check the footage from the security camera before I could give them a refund.  They would all say the same thing.  They did not have time to wait, and that they would be back later for their refund.   They never came back.  

The owner decided to get rid of the soda machine when someone tried ramming the machine at another location.   For another two month, after the machine was removed,  I was getting people telling me that the machine took their money the night before without giving them a soda.  It was fun looking at their faces when I asked them to explain how a machine that was gone for 3 weeks had taken their money the night before.  

"It is discouraging how many people are shocked by honesty and how few by deceit." -Noel Coward

kestrel
6 hours ago, Natural Selection said:

I'm the same way. It's a well known fact that the potential for violence goes up exponentially as the number of black youths increases.

youts.gif

Thats YUTE"S you cretin!...😉

K...

DJGoody
8 hours ago, Natural Selection said:

Nope. Definitely not Amish.

Amish would have fixed the machines themselves.

All I had to do was read the headline to know that is wasn't the Amish! 

Severian
16 hours ago, DJGoody said:

All I had to do was read the headline to know that is wasn't the Amish! 

Amish don't play those durned video games, that's for da english.

• Haha (+1) 1

MontyPython
On 7/29/2020 at 6:39 AM, zurg said:

Fact: this is why I avoid areas with three or more blacks youths (doesn’t matter if they’re boys or girls) gathered together just hanging around. Examples: ATMs, gas stations, fast food places later at night.

Fact: everyone I know, blacks included, behave exactly the same way (or more cautiously even) around black youth.

Fact: if someone says this is racist on my part, read my lips - frankly, whoever you are, I don’t give a damn. 

That's not "racism", that's called "situational awareness". No honest person can deny the fact that in recent years especially, such situations can turn very ugly very quickly, and innocent bystanders can get just as hurt/killed as anybody else.

B) 

• Agree (+1) 1