RightNation.US
Natural Selection

Democrats Reclaim Their Time During Barr Hearing

Rate this topic

Natural Selection

Democrats Reclaim Their Time During Barr Hearing

by David Rutz - JULY 28, 2020

Washington Free Beacon

House Democrats repeatedly interrupted Attorney General William Barr at Tuesday's contentious Judiciary Committee hearing with the phrase, "reclaiming my time."

At one point, Barr noted that the point of his testimony was so he could be heard.

(link to the latest stupid trick from democrats)

• Agree (+1) 3

Taggart Transcontinental
Posted (edited)

I am surprised at your lack of respect? Who would respect these idiotic children.

This is just a bully tactic, get up there pontificate, pose a yes or no question at the end then silence the person after you don't get the yes or no and demand that they answer the question. Just more nonsense from the most unserious people on the planet.

Edited by Taggart Transcontinental
  • Agree (+1) 2

Junto

13.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

LeansToTheRight

It was a disgusting display by the Dems.  They basically accused Barr of being a racist.  Absolutely disgusting.  But not unexpected from that side of the aisle.  They are hyper partisan with no interest in finding truth for the American people.  They are only interested in smearing the President any way they can even if that means calling Barr a racist and a liar, and throwing all sorts of unfounded accusations and assertions at him.  Disgusting.

• Best Post (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

Tikk

A lack of respect is the appropriate amount of respect for these embarrassments.

Mr Barr should have reminded Hank Johnson of Barr's continuing commitment to prevent Guam from capsizing.

• Agree (+1) 1

oki
46 minutes ago, LeansToTheRight said:

It was a disgusting display by the Dems.  They basically accused Barr of being a racist.  Absolutely disgusting.  But not unexpected from that side of the aisle.  They are hyper partisan with no interest in finding truth for the American people.  They are only interested in smearing the President any way they can even if that means calling Barr a racist and a liar, and throwing all sorts of unfounded accusations and assertions at him.  Disgusting.

That's because it's all they have.  Trump bad, anyone associated with Trump bad, vote for me/us because we/me are not Trump.

• Agree (+1) 2

JerryL

I watched a good portion of this and was absolutely disgusted with Democrats.  This wasn't a hearing.  Why even call someone to "testify" before Congress when you have no intention of letting them speak.  "Reclaiming my time..."  What a petulant bunch of absolute self-absorbed morons.

To any Easter European immigrants, under employed 30-somethings, blatant racists, or perpetual victims...should any happen to grace these pages...did you watch this?  Did you watch how Nadler, who has called mob violence in Portland "a myth," wouldn't even watch the clip of the violence that Jordan played?  Did you watch how "I will uphold the law" (not "I will uphold the laws I choose in the manner that I choose") wasn't an acceptable answer from a sitting Attorney General?  Did you watch how they continually and repeatedly refused to let him answer the few questions that they actually asked?  Did you hear AGAIN how "chairman" Nadler refuses to call IG Horowitz to allow questions on his report that identified significant misconduct by the FBI on behalf of the Obama administration?

Is that REALLY the type of government that you support?

• Best Post (+1) 1

Ticked@TinselTown

It's time these tyrants were in prison.  They waste taxpayer money and time holding these hearings because they don't want to do their actual jobs and instead gridlock government with their agenda.

I am so sick of these asshats I wish they'd dry up and blow away.

JerryL
On 7/30/2020 at 10:00 AM, JerryL said:

I watched a good portion of this and was absolutely disgusted with Democrats.  This wasn't a hearing.  Why even call someone to "testify" before Congress when you have no intention of letting them speak.  "Reclaiming my time..."  What a petulant bunch of absolute self-absorbed morons.

To any Easter European immigrants, under employed 30-somethings, blatant racists, or perpetual victims...should any happen to grace these pages...did you watch this?  Did you watch how Nadler, who has called mob violence in Portland "a myth," wouldn't even watch the clip of the violence that Jordan played?  Did you watch how "I will uphold the law" (not "I will uphold the laws I choose in the manner that I choose") wasn't an acceptable answer from a sitting Attorney General?  Did you watch how they continually and repeatedly refused to let him answer the few questions that they actually asked?  Did you hear AGAIN how "chairman" Nadler refuses to call IG Horowitz to allow questions on his report that identified significant misconduct by the FBI on behalf of the Obama administration?

Is that REALLY the type of government that you support?

I guess no leftists care to comment on the atrocious behavior of their "leaders."  Typical.

Severian

"I'm reclaiming my time" means "I'm just here to get camera time to use in political ads, I have less than no interest in the truth or facts."

Squirrel

I watched the whole thing. It was obvious they didn’t want answers from him or any input. I’d be surprised if even our left members could debate that. They repeatedly just spouted accusations and at times right out lies. When he tried to respond or give any answers it was,,, I didn’t ask you a question yet, or just answer yes or no. The only time he got to say anything was when a republican would say ok you have my time to address what they wouldn’t let you. The whole thing was a joke and one more example of the democrats wasting time and money on yet anouther witch hunt. But please by all means any left members defend that circus or explain to me what the democrats acomplished or were trying to achieve. I’d love to know from the other sides perspective

Squirrel

Strange I figured in 5 hrs our left members would have by now gotten talking points. Can it be there’s no excuse they can make for the slimey people they elect. I mean these people were supposedly the best and smartest the democrats have to offer