pepperonikkid

One eye witness account of the Portland riots just changed everything

Rate this topic

pepperonikkid

One eye witness account of the Portland riots just changed everything

https://patriotpulse.net/

July 30, 2020

Article:

Donald Trump staked his re-election campaign on a message of law and order to combat the growing threat of left-wing riots breaking out in multiple American cities.

The Fake News Media is responding with an unprecedented campaign of outright lies about what is happening in places like Portland.

But this one eye witness account of the Portland riots just changed everything.

Full Story

Ticked@TinselTown

Somebody might want to show it to Shriveled Nads since he seems to believe that the protestors are peaceful and riots aren't happening.

• Haha (+1) 1

MontyPython

It really is amazing - I mean, yes everybody knows Democrats lie like cheap rugs, it's just in their DNA. If they were honest they could never be Democrats in the first place. Facts and truth and so forth just have no place in their policies or agendas. But I find it nothing short of amazing how blatant their lies are. Do they really believe nobody in America has a TV and therefore nobody has seen for themselves the daily carnage, the riots, the violence, the fires, the explosions, the thrown rocks & bricks & bottles, the physical assaults, the looted buildings, etc etc etc????

Do they really think they can just say "peaceful protests" and everybody's gonna fall for it?

:nuts: 

• Agree (+1) 1

Howsithangin
3 hours ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

Somebody might want to show it to Shriveled Nads since he seems to believe that the protestors are peaceful and riots aren't happening.

:biglaugh:

The Punisher
5 hours ago, MontyPython said:

It really is amazing - I mean, yes everybody knows Democrats lie like cheap rugs, it's just in their DNA. If they were honest they could never be Democrats in the first place. Facts and truth and so forth just have no place in their policies or agendas. But I find it nothing short of amazing how blatant their lies are. Do they really believe nobody in America has a TV and therefore nobody has seen for themselves the daily carnage, the riots, the violence, the fires, the explosions, the thrown rocks & bricks & bottles, the physical assaults, the looted buildings, etc etc etc????

Do they really think they can just say "peaceful protests" and everybody's gonna fall for it?

:nuts: 

Reminds me of a scene in the movie "Animal House". Near the end when the "death mobile" is laying waste to the parade with everyone scattering there was one guy in the middle of all that chaos yelling "all is well all is well". That's that nadler feller spot on.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

The Punisher
1 hour ago, The Punisher said:

Reminds me of a scene in the movie "Animal House". Near the end when the "death mobile" is laying waste to the parade with everyone scattering there was one guy in the middle of all that chaos yelling "all is well all is well". That's that nadler feller spot on.

Holy potatoes, i forgot it was kevin bacon.

8417c7df0b4eb49e1bfe8e6a172a29ed.jpg

The Punisher
8 hours ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

I remember a softball team way back when named the Nadz. Their cheer was "Go Nadz Go". I liked playing that team just to hear that. :D

MontyPython
3 hours ago, The Punisher said:

Yup, LOL, good comparison.

:yes: 

Severian

They're pulling the Goebbels routine, the bigger the lie, the more the repetition, the more it becomes "truth."

• Agree (+1) 1

Ma Deuce

Audie Murphy once said that war quickly loses its romance once the first enemy bullet whizzes past your head.

It sounds to me that this reporter had his eyes opened once he was on the receiving end of the violence.

I have to agree with Monty. Despite all the overwhelming evidence, some people will still refuse to believe what they see.

They don't want Toto pulling back the curtain, exposing who the Wizard really is.

• Agree (+1) 1

zurg
On 7/31/2020 at 8:40 AM, The Punisher said:

I remember a softball team way back when named the Nadz. Their cheer was "Go Nadz Go". I liked playing that team just to hear that. :D

What’s the Norfolk high school cheer?

We don’t drink, we don’t smoke, Norfolk, Norfolk. 

(One needs to read it out loud....) 

• Haha (+1) 2

MontyPython
44 minutes ago, zurg said:

What’s the Norfolk high school cheer?

We don’t drink, we don’t smoke, Norfolk, Norfolk. 

(One needs to read it out loud....) 

ROFLMAO

;)