To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
pepperonikkid

Democrat Politician Who Supports Trump Erupts When MSNBC Asks If He's Paid by Campaign

Rate this topic

pepperonikkid

Democrat Politician Who Supports Trump Erupts When MSNBC Asks If He's Paid by Campaign

https://thefederalistpapers.org/

By Johnathan Jones, The Western Journal
Published July 29, 2020 

Article:

Sparks flew on MSNBC when Trump supporter Vernon Jones went toe-to-toe with network host Craig Melvin, who asked if he is a paid surrogate for the White House.

Jones, a Democratic member of the Georgia House of Representatives who announced his support for President Donald Trump in April, is engaged in open combat with his party over the endorsement.

That war of words carried over to MSNBC on Wednesday when Jones faced a gauntlet of questions from the liberal host and got heated when Melvin asserted Jones is being paid by the Trump campaign for his support.

After Melvin asked Jones if he is “being compensated” for his support of President Donald Trump, Jones fired back.

“Let me be clear. You get paid to shape a liberal narrative. You get paid to attack this president,” Jones told Melvin.

“I don’t get a dime for this president. I don’t get a dime from the campaign. Everything I’ve done has been me and based on my principles. See, that’s the problem. When an African American –”

Jones was cut off by Melvin, who said, “Sir, I did not raise your race.”

“You only ask me that because I don’t fit your narrative. … I don’t want anything from this president,” Jones said.

“It’s what I can do for my country,” he continued, “and you need to accept that many other African-Americans and others support this president because of his policies. And to insult me, to say am I getting paid, that is disgraceful and that’s representative of MSNBC and their narrative to keep blacks silent who happen to support this president.”

Full Story

• Best Post (+1) 2

zurg

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

• Agree (+1) 1

grimreefer

<Melvin proudly peacocks his funded TDS and cloaked racism>

36 minutes ago, pepperonikkid said:

Jones was cut off by Melvin, who said, “Sir, I did not raise your race.”

<Melvin feigns an ignorance of subtlety>

<Melvin gets :spank:>

MontyPython

An honest, honorable, intelligent, objective Democrat!!!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: 

A true rarity.

:2up: 

Ticked@TinselTown

Awesome, Rep. Jones!  You give 'em hell!  You are one of the rare few politicians who has principles that focus on Americans, ALL Americans, and you're advocating for them.

As for Melvin, well, he sure lives up to his name...  

Howsithangin

Why do people bother going on MSNBC?  It's like willingly walking neck-deep into a cesspool  :shrug:

mjperry51
5 hours ago, MontyPython said:

An honest, honorable, intelligent, objective Democrat!!!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: 

A true rarity.

:2up: 

Called a DiNO

(Not the Flintstones pet!)

• Agree (+1) 1

Currahee!

Well said and spot by State Rep. Jones.......however.......with that said......... He had better watch his back......some ”AntiFoid” might try to run some form of “Arkacide” on him.  It HAS happened.....and JUST the other day! The violence from the left is ratcheting higher the closer we get to the election......and they think that there wouldn’t be a response.........Well, they are wrong.....just remember what the soy-boy/ ak-47 totin’/“protester” in Austin got when he pointed his gun at a Texas driver......BANG......didn’t see that coming did he........here in Texas we call that self defense.

Taggart Transcontinental

WOW!!! He kicked that butt didn't he!