Voter Fraud Scheme Uncovered — 4 Men Make Shocking Admission

Rate this topic

pepperonikkid

https://sonsof1776.com/

BY JORDAN LANCASTER  

JULY 31, 2020

Article:

4 men in Los Angeles have pleaded no contest to a voter fraud scheme in which they offered homeless people money and cigarettes in exchange for their fraudulent signatures on ballot petitions and voter registration forms, the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office said Thursday.

Richard Howard, Louis Thomas Wise, Christopher Joseph Williams, and Nickey Demelvin Huntley were each charged with a felony, the DA’s office said in the news release. Howard was sentenced to 3 years in prison, Wise was sentenced to 16 months in prison, and Williams and Huntley were both given 3 years’ probation.

5 men faced charges for a similar scheme in February, according to the DA’s office.

One of the defendants charged in connection with the crime, 63-year-old Norman Hall, was sentenced to 1 year in county jail and 3 years of probation after pleading guilty to “circulating a petition with false, forged or fictitious names.” 3 of the other defendants are awaiting a pretrial hearing, which is scheduled for September 1. The last defendant, Jakara Fati Mardis, hasn’t been apprehended, according to the news release.

The DA’s office said that the indictment indicates that the voter fraud schemes also occurred during the 2016 and 2018 elections.

Full Story

Taggart Transcontinental
2 minutes ago, pepperonikkid said:

https://sonsof1776.com/

BY JORDAN LANCASTER  

JULY 31, 2020

Article:

4 men in Los Angeles have pleaded no contest to a voter fraud scheme in which they offered homeless people money and cigarettes in exchange for their fraudulent signatures on ballot petitions and voter registration forms, the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office said Thursday.

Richard Howard, Louis Thomas Wise, Christopher Joseph Williams, and Nickey Demelvin Huntley were each charged with a felony, the DA’s office said in the news release. Howard was sentenced to 3 years in prison, Wise was sentenced to 16 months in prison, and Williams and Huntley were both given 3 years’ probation.

5 men faced charges for a similar scheme in February, according to the DA’s office.

One of the defendants charged in connection with the crime, 63-year-old Norman Hall, was sentenced to 1 year in county jail and 3 years of probation after pleading guilty to “circulating a petition with false, forged or fictitious names.” 3 of the other defendants are awaiting a pretrial hearing, which is scheduled for September 1. The last defendant, Jakara Fati Mardis, hasn’t been apprehended, according to the news release.

The DA’s office said that the indictment indicates that the voter fraud schemes also occurred during the 2016 and 2018 elections.

Full Story

This is happening all throughout the nation. This is Joe Biden's voter scheme. He's not masterminding it nor funding it but he's the leader of the party and this is how they can gain votes every election. This is merely the tip of the iceberg that's been forming for a generation.

• Agree (+1) 1

Ticked@TinselTown
Posted (edited)

Wait, wait, wait...

We have been told countless times that voter fraud does not happen and on the off chance that it does, it doesn't have any meaningful impact on elections.

Second of all, shocking to whom?!

Anyone whose IQ is higher than the temperature in Antarctica on Christmas Eve knows that this has been a major focus for the left since the election returns came in in 2016.

Edited by Ticked@TinselTown
  • Agree (+1) 1

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

For every few that they catch there are hundreds to thousands more that they don't.

• Like (+1) 1

NH Populist
1 hour ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

Wait, wait, wait...

We have been told countless times that voter fraud does not happen and on the off chance that it does, it doesn't have any meaningful impact on elections.

Second of all, shocking to whom?!

Anyone whose IQ is higher than the temperature in Antarctica on Christmas Eve knows that this has been a major focus for the left since the election returns came in in 2016.

Yeah, the Left's message resonates with the Russians and Chinese, but not so much with Americans.   We'll see how Pelosi's latest bag of tricks works with Trump, trying to get voting legislation passed where no ID is required as part of the latest stimulus package...

Junto

So this is how Trump won in '16...? I'd wager a lot of donuts that they aren't using all these tactics to get Republicans elected.

ThePatriot
55 minutes ago, Junto said:

So this is how Trump won in '16...? I'd wager a lot of donuts that they aren't using all these tactics to get Republicans elected.

No.  While there are some Republican scumbags who commit voter fraud, the Democrats are masters at it.

Junto
Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, ThePatriot said:

No.  While there are some Republican scumbags who commit voter fraud, the Democrats are masters at it.

I know, just trying to point out it is always the Dems benefiting from fraud during elections.  They always claim Trump stole....but I doubt any bums were filling out Trump votes for cash.

Edited by Junto

Junto
Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, ThePatriot said:

Often times, recently especially, the snarc/sarcasm I think in my head as I write is overshadowed by real examples of people on the Left really posting what I say, lol. I probably should mark /sarc more often - we are living in crazy times.

Edited by Junto

ThePatriot
22 minutes ago, Junto said:

I know, just trying to point out it is always the Dems benefiting from fraud during elections.  They always claim Trump stole....but I doubt any bums were filling out Trump votes for cash.

Ah, I should have picked up on the sarcasm.  :2up: 

• Agree (+1) 1