Bill Clinton-Epstein “orgy island” bombshell uncovered

Rate this topic

pepperonikkid

Bill Clinton-Epstein “orgy island” bombshell uncovered

https://thehornnews.com/

JULY 31, 2020

Article:

Names have been named.

Ghislaine Maxwell, the alleged groomer of young girls for pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, is currently inside a New York City jail cell awaiting trial.

Documents from the upcoming trial have leaked to the media — and included are some details on former President Bill Clinton’s behavior on the so-called “orgy island” Epstein owned in the Caribbean.

Clinton wasn’t alone. Prominent Harvard lawyer Alan Dershowitz and British Royal Prince Andrew were also named in the documents.

By late Thursday evening, the files spread rapidly across social media — courtesy of Techno Fog, a social media account known to make files easily accessible to the American public.

The files uncovered and posted by Techno Fog detail the alleged events surrounding Maxwell and the many power players involved — including a minor ordered to have sex with an MIT professor, Dershowitz’ abuse of a minor, Clinton being witnessed with two “young girls” on his arms, and the FBI’s alleged knowledge about the major sex trafficking ring.

You can view the documents below:

<SNIP>

U.S. District Judge Alison J. Nathan ruled that the victims names be protected.

The documents released late Thursday were from a now-settled defamation lawsuit filed by one of Epstein’s alleged victims, Virginia Roberts Giuffre.

Giuffre claimed in the suit and other litigation that Maxwell recruited her in 2000 to be a sexual servant to Epstein. She said the couple subsequently pressured her into having sex with numerous rich or notable men.

Maxwell, and all of the accused men, have denied those allegations for years.

Full Story

Taggart Transcontinental

So this was the rich person's Pedophilia Land where the men can be children with children. I wonder if the mascot was named "Hickey Mouse".

Natural Selection

We all know where this is going. Witnesses will be paid off and "forget" what happened. A few others will commit "suicide".

No big names will face justice.

Junto

pjfvt6ypk6e51.jpg

Ticked@TinselTown
1 hour ago, Junto said:

pjfvt6ypk6e51.jpg

Well, you know THOSE pages will not be reported on by the MSM until AFTER they can twist and manipulate the headlines and content to make President Trump look awful...

Also, is anyone else curious about the Dershowitz accusations?

• Agree (+1) 1

greggor

"bombshell"  is nothing more than "click bait"

it means nothing else

• Agree (+1) 1

kestrel
2 hours ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

Well, you know THOSE pages will not be reported on by the MSM until AFTER they can twist and manipulate the headlines and content to make President Trump look awful...

Yep...

K...

Ticked@TinselTown
1 minute ago, kestrel said:

Yep...

K...

I figured he'd get a target on his back when he started speaking out against the leftist agenda, but I didn't expect them to fold him into this sort of 'scandal'.

kestrel
2 minutes ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

I figured he'd get a target on his back when he started speaking out against the leftist agenda, but I didn't expect them to fold him into this sort of 'scandal'.

Time will tell I guess..

K...

Squirrel

It all depends what your definition of an orgy is according to Clinton and democrats. Or I never saw a cigar if the cigar doesn’t fit you must aquit

• Haha (+1) 1

Hieronymous
1 hour ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

He may have started speaking out against the leftist agenda after he realized that he may be getting touched here.  I've read comments on other sites regarding the goings on at this island.  Could be conspiratorial fantasy when people start talking about ritual sacrifices and adrenochrome, but are those things really that far away from pedophilia? One thing about the Netflix documentary on Epstein:  They talked to maybe 5 or 6 women.  How many more were there? Several? Hundreds? Thousands? Where are they now? 

Given how we have seen our "elite" conduct themselves in plain view, how do you suppose they act when they think no ones looking?

• Best Post (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Joe the Pagan
On 7/31/2020 at 2:39 PM, Ticked@TinselTown said:

[Liberal Rant]

But Trump flew on Epstein's plane once from Florida to New York.

[/Liberal Rant]