To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
pepperonikkid

Ferguson, MO Officer Will Not Be Charged For Murder In 2014 Killing of Michael Brown

Rate this topic

pepperonikkid

Ferguson, MO Officer Will Not Be Charged For Murder In 2014 Killing of Michael Brown

https://thegreggjarrett.com/

By JARRETT STAFF 

July 30, 2020

Article:

Darren Wilson, the white police officer who fatally shot 18-year-old Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri in August of 2014 will not be charged.  In November of 2014, a grand jury declined to indict officer Wilson in the death of Michael Brown. Prosecuting Attorney Bob McCulloch said of the jurors “they are the only people that have heard and examined every witness and every piece of evidence” who heard over 70 hours of testimony from roughly 60 witnesses, including three medical examiners and experts on blood, toxicology and firearms. “They poured their hearts and soul into this process.”

Fast forward to 2019, “Civil rights leaders and Brown’s mother had hoped that Prosecuting Attorney Wesley Bell, the county’s first Black prosecutor, would reopen the case after he took office in January 2019” reported the Associated Press. Prosecutor Bell announced today after a five-month review of witness statements, evidence and forensic reports by his office to see if it could be proven Wilson committed murder or manslaughter, “we cannot prove that he did” Bell said.

“My heart breaks…I know this is not the result they were looking for and that their pain will continue forever,” Bell said of Brown’s family, adding his announcement was “one of the most difficult things I’ve had to do.”

Full Story

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

Eff Brown's family.

Their baybah was a thug that got exactly what he deserved for knocking a cop's eye out of socket.

They ought to be sued into oblivion for wrecking the officer's life for the 6 years after and the hell that he's had to live with ever since.

Edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger
  • Best Post (+1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 2

ThePatriot

So they hoped that the new prosecutor would reopen a case simply because he was black?  Pathetic.

Michael Brown was a thug - he made his bed and he'll have to lie in it forever.

• Agree (+1) 3

Hieronymous

So the most difficult thing this guy ever had to do was....His job.  Correctly.

Wow.

• Haha (+1) 1

MontyPython

Darren Wilson wasn't guilty then, and he's still not guilty. I can't believe how infantile and flat-out dishonest the anti-everything-sensible left is.

No, that's inaccurate - I can believe it, and this sort of horsesh*t demonstrates why.

<_< 

• Agree (+1) 2

kestrel
54 minutes ago, pepperonikkid said:

https://thegreggjarrett.com/

By JARRETT STAFF 

July 30, 2020

Article:

Darren Wilson, the white police officer who fatally shot 18-year-old Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri in August of 2014 will not be charged.  In November of 2014, a grand jury declined to indict officer Wilson in the death of Michael Brown. Prosecuting Attorney Bob McCulloch said of the jurors “they are the only people that have heard and examined every witness and every piece of evidence” who heard over 70 hours of testimony from roughly 60 witnesses, including three medical examiners and experts on blood, toxicology and firearms. “They poured their hearts and soul into this process.”

Fast forward to 2019, “Civil rights leaders and Brown’s mother had hoped that Prosecuting Attorney Wesley Bell, the county’s first Black prosecutor, would reopen the case after he took office in January 2019” reported the Associated Press. Prosecutor Bell announced today after a five-month review of witness statements, evidence and forensic reports by his office to see if it could be proven Wilson committed murder or manslaughter, “we cannot prove that he did” Bell said.

“My heart breaks…I know this is not the result they were looking for and that their pain will continue forever,” Bell said of Brown’s family, adding his announcement was “one of the most difficult things I’ve had to do.”

Full Story

Shoot Mr Bell if you think this was "Difficult" you ought to have been the one trying to break up the fist fights between his grieving relatives:"

Kestrel...

buzzfeednews.com

Michael Brown's Family Got Into A Huge Brawl Over Memorial T-Shirt Sales

By Jim Dalrymple II

The brawl happened on Oct. 18 just a few blocks from where Brown was killed. It involved Brown's mother and paternal grandmother, as well as dozens of others.

Posted on November 6, 2014, at 11:38 p.m. ET

On Oct. 18, Michael Brown's paternal grandmother, Pearlie Gordon, was selling T-shirts in Ferguson.

Gordon — who is the mother-in-law of Michael Brown's father — was selling the shirts with two men, according to a police report posted by The Smoking Gun. The trio had set up a tent in the parking lot of Red's BBQ on the corner of W. Florissant and Canfield Dr., just down the street from where Brown was killed on Aug. 9.

The T-shirts had the words "Justice for Mike Brown" printed on them.

As Gordon and the others were selling the shirts, 20-30 people showed up and "jumped out of their vehicles and rushed them," the police report states.

A witness later told police she saw the people entering the tent and "assaulting (punching) the vendors," the report reveals. The witness shot video of the incident but has not turned it over to police.

Jim Dalrymple II

Brown's mother, Lesley McSpadden, was among the group and yelled, "you can't sell this @#$%."

The police report states that Gordon responded by saying "she was Michael Brown Sr.'s mother-in-law and unless McSpadden could produce documentation stating she had a patent on her son's name" the sales would continue.

McSpadden's mother, Desureia Harris, is then quoted in the report as saying "you don't know my grandson like that. I'm gonna tear this @#$% down."

A brawl apparently ensued. According to the report, McSpadden and others punched Gordon, as well as the two men who were also selling the shirts. One of the men was taken to the hospital as a result of his injuries. The group then fled.

Gordon told police the group ultimately tore her booth apart and knocked her down. Before fleeing, people also grabbed a suitcase with $400 inside, as well as $1,500 worth of shirts and afghans, the police report states.

McSpadden's attorney Lynne Perkins did not immediately return calls from BuzzFeed News, but told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch that "my client denies she assaulted anyone." News of the incident has only just come out because, at McSpadden's request, police did not originally release information to the media. A Fox 2 News reporter later obtained the police report.

LINK:https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/jimdalrympleii/michael-browns-family-got-into-a-huge-brawl-over-memorial-t

Edited by kestrel
  • Agree (+1) 1

Ticked@TinselTown

Fast forward to 2019, “Civil rights leaders and Brown’s mother had hoped that Prosecuting Attorney Wesley Bell, the county’s first Black prosecutor, would reopen the case after he took office in January 2019” reported the Associated Press. 

So... after a grand jury poured over the copious amounts of evidence and concluded that there would be no charges filed, the new Black prosecutor was expected to IGNORE all of that evidence and the work that went into the decision by the grand jury so that he could abuse his power by opening a case that had already been thoroughly investigated so that they could persecute an officer who had already been through due process...

Wait, I'm a little confused here.  Who are the racists here?

As prosecutor, your FIRST task is to prosecute those whom the evidence shows are GUILTY and it would seem that you missed that important portion of your job description.   I feel sorry for anyone under his purview given his proclivity to prosecute based on his feels and not evidence.

As for the Brown family, perhaps their situation will be a warning to other families, regardless of color, that they should put in extra effort to raise their children with more respect and common courtesy so that their children don't end up being cautionary tales.

• Agree (+1) 1

Howsithangin

Have Riots, Part Deux started yet?

• Agree (+1) 1

Howsithangin
56 minutes ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

So... after a grand jury poured over the copious amounts of evidence and concluded that there would be no charges filed, the new Black prosecutor was expected to IGNORE all of that evidence and the work that went into the decision by the grand jury so that he could abuse his power by opening a case that had already been thoroughly investigated so that they could persecute an officer who had already been through due process...

As prosecutor, your FIRST task is to prosecute those whom the evidence shows are GUILTY and it would seem that you missed that important portion of your job description.   I feel sorry for anyone under his purview given his proclivity to prosecute based on his feels and not evidence.

As for the Brown family, perhaps their situation will be a warning to other families, regardless of color, that they should put in extra effort to raise their children with more respect and common courtesy so that their children don't end up being cautionary tales.

:clap:

kestrel
1 hour ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

Somehow the 'Racism" angle did come up for me at all..specially when I was reading about the Grandma's being so grief stricken from the death of Big mike that slugging it out over tee shirt sales in a parking lot was the only alleviation possiible of their heartbreak...in my head I was hearing Sly and the Family Stone's

Currahee!
5 hours ago, Howsithangin said:

Have Riots, Part Deux started yet?

My thoughts exactly.......summer Floyd days are ending......and now a renewed source of anger must be 🔥!

three.....two......one.......

RedSoloCup

Good.

Severian

So, not charging the officer...mighty white of him. Oh...wait...

zurg

This is a bit like Russia Russia Russia and the Fake Impeachment. Everyone knows that the truth is "not guilty, and it's not even close", but they go through the motions anyway. Someone could say, it's worth it because now absolutely nobody can complain (credibly), but it's just gone several steps too far, because all those "not guilty" verdicts were such obvious slam dunks that nobody should have ever been charged to begin with.

Taggart Transcontinental

Prosecutor Bell announced today after a five-month review of witness statements, evidence and forensic reports by his office to see if it could be proven Wilson committed murder or manslaughter, “we cannot prove that he did” Bell said.

So this guy re-opened a case that was declined prosecution? Quite the interesting paradigm the left has. What's next? They get another prosecutor in there in 2023 and he reviews the case again? This is highly illegal. Maybe we should start sending in prosecutors to determine if all those cases that were declined prosecution by leftists are now chargeable offenses? We can start with Hillary Clinton and her entourage, then work our way to the Biden camp, Pelosi camp, Romney clan, and all the rest of these clowns and see how they stand up to different views on lawfulness.

August 9, 2014, Michael Brown and a friend were walking in the middle of a street in Ferguson, Missouri, a suburb of St. Louis. Officer Darren Wilson reportedly drove by and asked the boys to get out of the street and walk on the sidewalk. “Words were exchanged” and a “scuffle” ensued between Brown and Wilson which ended in Wilson shooting and killing the unarmed teenager. The body was left in the street for hours as witnesses began filming and posting on social media.

Wow, what a white wash of the facts of this case. The officer was looking for a strong armed robbery suspect that had just left a store earlier. The officer found Michael Brown who matched the description and asked him about it. Brown got into a confrontation and fought the cop, trying to pull his gun from the holster while pounding the cop. He then fled. The officer got out of the car demanded he stop, and when Brown turned to charge again he was shot. If this cop was on a killing spree then why didn't he shoot the other friend? Because the friend did not attack, nor was the friend involved in the strong armed robbery.

Edited by Taggart Transcontinental
  • Best Post (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Martin
3 hours ago, Taggart Transcontinental said:

Wow, what a white wash of the facts of this case. The officer was looking for a strong armed robbery suspect that had just left a store earlier. The officer found Michael Brown who matched the description and asked him about it. Brown got into a confrontation and fought the cop, trying to pull his gun from the holster while pounding the cop. He then fled. The officer got out of the car demanded he stop, and when Brown turned to charge again he was shot. If this cop was on a killing spree then why didn't he shoot the other friend? Because the friend did not attack, nor was the friend involved in the strong armed robbery.

August 9, 2014, Michael Brown and a friend were walking in the middle of a street in Ferguson, Missouri, a suburb of St. Louis. Officer Darren Wilson reportedly drove by and asked the boys to get out of the street and walk on the sidewalk. “Words were exchanged” and a “scuffle” ensued between Brown and Wilson which ended in Wilson shooting and killing the unarmed teenager. The body was left in the street for hours as witnesses began filming and posting on social media.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Notice the sneer quotes around "words were exchanged" and "scuffle".  Notice the passive voice in "words were exchanged."  By whom?  Notice the impersonal "''scuffle ensued."  Brown did not attack Wilson, the "scuffle" happened all by itself.  

Taggart Transcontinental
1 minute ago, Martin said:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Notice the sneer quotes around "words were exchanged" and "scuffle".  Notice the passive voice in "words were exchanged."  By whom?  Notice the impersonal "''scuffle ensued."  Brown did not attack Wilson, the "scuffle" happened all by itself.  

Yeah like Mr Brown had nothing to do with the decisions he made that day. It was all the cops fault for talking to him. I asked one person in the docket "who put you here" because she kept saying she didn't do nothing. She said you did. I said NOPE, your decisions brought you to this moment. I just facilitated that.

whwr55

i think this dipstick prosecutor ran for the office on the promise of reopening / retrying this case. 

Howsithangin
49 minutes ago, whwr55 said:

i think this dipstick prosecutor ran for the office on the promise of reopening / retrying this case. 

wouldn't be surprised

Italian Biker
7 hours ago, Taggart Transcontinental said:

So this guy re-opened a case that was declined prosecution? Quite the interesting paradigm the left has. What's next? They get another prosecutor in there in 2023 and he reviews the case again? This is highly illegal. Maybe we should start sending in prosecutors to determine if all those cases that were declined prosecution by leftists are now chargeable offenses? We can start with Hillary Clinton and her entourage, then work our way to the Biden camp, Pelosi camp, Romney clan, and all the rest of these clowns and see how they stand up to different views on lawfulness.

If I'm not mistaken, wasn't it Brown's friend that was with him that started the "hands up" lie?

Taggart Transcontinental
11 minutes ago, Italian Biker said:

If I'm not mistaken, wasn't it Brown's friend that was with him that started the "hands up" lie?

Yes he's the one that created the hands up don't shoot lie. The other black people that witnessed the situation were the one's that told the truth and killed his lie.

MontyPython
21 hours ago, kestrel said:

Somehow the 'Racism" angle did come up for me at all..specially when I was reading about the Grandma's being so grief stricken from the death of Big mike that slugging it out over tee shirt sales in a parking lot was the only alleviation possiible of their heartbreak...in my head I was hearing Sly and the Family Stone's

HUGE Sly & the Family Stone fan here.

:2up: 

Helen A Handbasket

Yes, all this after a grand jury found he did nothing wrong, then Obama's crooked justice department came to the same conclusion. Funny, you never saw Holder getting involved in any cases where unarmed whites were killed by officers, or where groups of blacks beat or killed whites.

Meanwhile, Officer Wilson's life has been ruined. I hope there's some legal recourse for him, because he deserves a big payout.

• Agree (+1) 1

zurg
On 7/31/2020 at 6:27 PM, kestrel said:

Shoot Mr Bell if you think this was "Difficult" you ought to have been the one trying to break up the fist fights between his grieving relatives:"

Kestrel...

buzzfeednews.com

Michael Brown's Family Got Into A Huge Brawl Over Memorial T-Shirt Sales

By Jim Dalrymple II

The brawl happened on Oct. 18 just a few blocks from where Brown was killed. It involved Brown's mother and paternal grandmother, as well as dozens of others.

Posted on November 6, 2014, at 11:38 p.m. ET

On Oct. 18, Michael Brown's paternal grandmother, Pearlie Gordon, was selling T-shirts in Ferguson.

Gordon — who is the mother-in-law of Michael Brown's father — was selling the shirts with two men, according to a police report posted by The Smoking Gun. The trio had set up a tent in the parking lot of Red's BBQ on the corner of W. Florissant and Canfield Dr., just down the street from where Brown was killed on Aug. 9.

The T-shirts had the words "Justice for Mike Brown" printed on them.

As Gordon and the others were selling the shirts, 20-30 people showed up and "jumped out of their vehicles and rushed them," the police report states.

A witness later told police she saw the people entering the tent and "assaulting (punching) the vendors," the report reveals. The witness shot video of the incident but has not turned it over to police.

Jim Dalrymple II

Brown's mother, Lesley McSpadden, was among the group and yelled, "you can't sell this @#$%."

The police report states that Gordon responded by saying "she was Michael Brown Sr.'s mother-in-law and unless McSpadden could produce documentation stating she had a patent on her son's name" the sales would continue.

McSpadden's mother, Desureia Harris, is then quoted in the report as saying "you don't know my grandson like that. I'm gonna tear this @#$% down."

A brawl apparently ensued. According to the report, McSpadden and others punched Gordon, as well as the two men who were also selling the shirts. One of the men was taken to the hospital as a result of his injuries. The group then fled.

Gordon told police the group ultimately tore her booth apart and knocked her down. Before fleeing, people also grabbed a suitcase with $400 inside, as well as $1,500 worth of shirts and afghans, the police report states.

McSpadden's attorney Lynne Perkins did not immediately return calls from BuzzFeed News, but told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch that "my client denies she assaulted anyone." News of the incident has only just come out because, at McSpadden's request, police did not originally release information to the media. A Fox 2 News reporter later obtained the police report.

LINK:https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/jimdalrympleii/michael-browns-family-got-into-a-huge-brawl-over-memorial-t

Michael Brown.

Mother: Lesley McSpadden.

Father: not involved.

Maternal grandmother: Desureia Harris.

Maternal grandfather: not involved.

Paternal grandmother: Pearlie Gordon.

Paternal grandfather: not involved. 

All females have different last names from the child’s who presumably got MIA father’s name. All males are MIA (hunting other females). Yet democrats and black people can’t observe a problem here that they should just maybe start looking into? 

Edited by zurg
  • Best Post (+1) 1

kestrel
2 hours ago, zurg said:

Michael Brown.

Mother: Lesley McSpadden.

Father: not involved.

Maternal grandmother: Desureia Harris.

Maternal grandfather: not involved.

Paternal grandmother: Pearlie Gordon.

Paternal grandfather: not involved. 

All females have different last names from the child’s who presumably got MIA father’s name. All males are MIA (hunting other females). Yet democrats and black people can’t observe a problem here that they should just maybe start looking into? 

There does seem to be a pattern there Zurg..but its probably Racist to point that out...I made a statement not too long ago that its going to have to be the African Women that demand more from their men..I don't know anything else that would work.

Kestrel...

• Agree (+1) 1