To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
pepperonikkid

Ferguson, MO Officer Will Not Be Charged For Murder In 2014 Killing of Michael Brown

Rate this topic

Severian
45 minutes ago, kestrel said:

African Women that demand more from their men

So, odds on which comes first, this or the Palestinian mothers loving their children more than they hate the Jews?

• Agree (+1) 1

kestrel
9 hours ago, Severian said:

So, odds on which comes first, this or the Palestinian mothers loving their children more than they hate the Jews?

You first..If you had the power to grant both things:#1Black Women refuse to have kids out of wedlock Refuse to hook up with trash that would abandon his son's and daughters and hopefully return to some semblance of a shot at a good life for their kids. #2 That Palestinian Women would stop raising their Son's to kill, and bring about something completely novel in the area. Peace. but! You can only choose one????

Kestrel...

Edited by kestrel

JerryL
On 8/1/2020 at 5:37 AM, pepperonikkid said:

Fast forward to 2019, “Civil rights leaders and Brown’s mother had hoped that Prosecuting Attorney Wesley Bell, the county’s first Black prosecutor, would reopen the case after he took office in January 2019” reported the Associated Press. Prosecutor Bell announced today after a five-month review of witness statements, evidence and forensic reports by his office to see if it could be proven Wilson committed murder or manslaughter, “we cannot prove that he did” Bell said.

My heart breaks…I know this is not the result they were looking for and that their pain will continue forever,” Bell said of Brown’s family, adding his announcement was “one of the most difficult things I’ve had to do.”

First bold:  What a smarmy, mealy mouthed thing to say.  "Sorry, grief stricken family of Michael Brown, we all know that the officer murdered your poor, innocent, loving young son.  I just can't prove that he did it."  FU.  The officer was defending his life against a criminal assailant who was much larger than him.  Why not simply say, "Sorry, but as promised I took another look at the case.  The investigations were done correctly and the grand jury made the right decision."  I know, stupid (and rhetorical) question because telling the truth doesn't pander to blacks or get votes.

Second bold:  I call BS.  I don't think your heart is invested in this at all. You used the case to get elected which shows you are on par with the family who use it to make a sleazy buck.

Third bold:  That tends to happen when you are looking for a predetermined outcome not supported by anything except your warped sense of entitlement and victimization.  Life is hard.

Fourth bold:  Doing your job Pandering is "one of the most difficult things I've had to do?"  (I had to make the correction because re-investigating a case already investigated, judged by the grand jury, and microscoped by Holder's Just Us department and found to have no merit is NOT his "job.")

image.png

Edited by JerryL
  • Best Post (+1) 1