To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
kestrel

Dianne Feinstein: China is ‘Growing Into a Respectable Nation'

Rate this topic

kestrel

Didn't she have a driver that was a for real Chinese Spy?..I mean for years?..and aren't the breeders of the Wuhan Cooties also housing thousands of Uighur's in concentration camps? How old is this broad anyway?

Kestrel...

breitbart.com

Kyle Morris

30 Jul 2020

Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) praised China on Thursday, saying the country is “growing into a respectable nation” and said the country “has pulled tens of millions of people out of poverty.”

Feinstein’s remarks were made during a Senate Judiciary Committee meeting debate on a bill that would allow individuals to sue the Chinese government for its mishandling and cover-up of COVID-19.

“We hold China as a potential trading partner, as a country that has pulled tens of millions of people out of poverty in a short period of time, and as a country growing into a respectable nation amongst other nations,” Feinstein said. “I deeply believe that.”

Feinstein also said depriving China of foreign sovereign immunity would be a “huge mistake,” insinuating that China should not be held responsible for the spread of the deadly coronavirus, which has taken the lives of more than 150,000 Americans.

The California senator’s remarks were also made amid reports revealing several cases of human rights abuse from the Chinese government.

In 2018, it was alleged that a Chinese spy posed as a staffer at Feinstein’s San Francisco office and served as the California Democrat’s driver, Asian-American community liaison, and stand-in for the senator at Chinese consulate events.

LINK:https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/07/30/democrat-dianne-feinstein-praises-china-claims-it-is-growing-into-a-respectable-nation/

Howsithangin

:wtf:

• Agree (+1) 1

NH Populist

Another fine example of why there should be term limits...

• Agree (+1) 4

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

Only in the eyes of a dumbascrap commie. :no:

• Agree (+1) 2

RedSoloCup
Posted (edited)

Of course the old hag would say so.

The ChiComs have her and her whole party bought. 

Edited by RedSoloCup
  • Agree (+1) 1

Hieronymous

Kind of off topic but maybe not:

Central China has been seeing record rainfall these past several weeks.  Government is blowing up dams to relieve pressure on other dams.  Check out the photo.  That is the Three Gorges Dam.  It didn't look like that when it was built.   The picture has led to speculation of what would happen if the dam failed.  For one, it would be the biggest story probably since the Second World War (and our legacy media would ignore it).  Second, it would ruin China completely (which our legacy media would blame on President Trump, climate change and police brutality).

Three-Gorges-Dam-GoogleMyMaps.jpg?ve=1&t

• Agree (+1) 1

Moderator T

The check must have cleared

• Agree (+1) 2

Rock N' Roll Right Winger
13 minutes ago, Moderator T said:

The check must have cleared

Satan cashed it for her.

• Agree (+1) 1

Taggart Transcontinental

Amazing what a few million in the coffer's will do to make someone perceive you as legitimate.

• Agree (+1) 2

MontyPython
58 minutes ago, Hieronymous said:

Central China has been seeing record rainfall these past several weeks.  Government is blowing up dams to relieve pressure on other dams.  Check out the photo.  That is the Three Gorges Dam.  It didn't look like that when it was built.   The picture has led to speculation of what would happen if the dam failed.  For one, it would be the biggest story probably since the Second World War (and our legacy media would ignore it).  Second, it would ruin China completely (which our legacy media would blame on President Trump, climate change and police brutality).

That's a scary picture, no doubt about it.

As much as I despise the Chinese government, I don't hate the regular citizens. I feel sorry for them. And if that dam collapses I can only imagine how many thousands will die. God protect 'em!

:(

Natural Selection
11 hours ago, kestrel said:

Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) praised China on Thursday, saying the country is “growing into a respectable nation” and said the country “has pulled tens of millions of people out of poverty.”

Sanders: China has done more to address extreme poverty 'than any country in the history of civilization'

communism.png

We could use a man like Joseph McCarthy again.

NH Populist
2 hours ago, Hieronymous said:

A perfect example of Chinese engineering and why they engage in so much intellectual property theft, they're better at thievery than engineering...

kestrel
12 hours ago, Rock N' Roll Right Winger said:

Satan cashed it for her.

Satan hangs out with a better class of devotees..she's just an employee:):):)

Kestrel...

Joe the Pagan
13 hours ago, Hieronymous said:

10 hours ago, NH Populist said:

A perfect example of Chinese engineering and why they engage in so much intellectual property theft, they're better at thievery than engineering...

The Wenzhou train collision the perfect example.  The Chinese stole the Japanese high speed rail design.   In the case of the collision the Japanese signal system would go red if a section of track lost power.  To save money the Chinese decided to save money and not include that fail safe in their system.  

After the collision the Chinese government simply buried some of the rail cars at the site.

zurg
30 minutes ago, Joe the Pagan said:

The Wenzhou train collision the perfect example.  The Chinese stole the Japanese high speed rail design.   In the case of the collision the Japanese signal system would go red if a section of track lost power.  To save money the Chinese decided to save money and not include that fail safe in their system.  

After the collision the Chinese government simply buried some of the rail cars at the site.

It’s unreal. They buried the rail cars and prohibited media coverage. 

That’s what democrats want to do here. 

Kam1

Why don't she move over there since she loves the way they live under one rule that way if she said any thing she would be shot or put in a labor camp.

Hieronymous
15 hours ago, MontyPython said:

That's a scary picture, no doubt about it.

As much as I despise the Chinese government, I don't hate the regular citizens. I feel sorry for them. And if that dam collapses I can only imagine how many thousands will die. God protect 'em!

:(

It would be more like millions, not that we would ever know about it.

Hieronymous
17 minutes ago, Kam1 said:

Why don't she move over there since she loves the way they live under one rule that way if she said any thing she would be shot or put in a labor camp.

Its easier to just live here and accept their campaign contributions.  And welcome!

oki
7 hours ago, Kam1 said:

She would probably ACTUALLY be tried and convicted for corruption. 

oki
On 8/2/2020 at 7:51 AM, Hieronymous said:

I understand dams are often curved, but I am guessing they are NEVER S shaped and that is a sign of serious structural decencies?

MontyPython
11 hours ago, Hieronymous said:

It would be more like millions, not that we would ever know about it.

Yeah, that occurred to me after posting. I almost went back to edit it to say "millions", but never got around to it.

4 hours ago, oki said:

I understand dams are often curved, but I am guessing they are NEVER S shaped and that is a sign of serious structural decencies?

Yup, dams are often curved, with the "arch" toward the reservoir behind the dam. That's because (as the Romans learned thousands of years ago) an arch is MUCH stronger than a straight line. And of course an "S" shape would be even worse than a straight line.

B) 

USMCforever60
On 8/1/2020 at 10:26 PM, kestrel said:

Didn't she have a driver that was a for real Chinese Spy?..I mean for years?..and aren't the breeders of the Wuhan Cooties also housing thousands of Uighur's in concentration camps? How old is this broad anyway?

Kestrel...

breitbart.com

Kyle Morris

30 Jul 2020

Feinstein’s remarks were made during a Senate Judiciary Committee meeting debate on a bill that would allow individuals to sue the Chinese government for its mishandling and cover-up of COVID-19.

“We hold China as a potential trading partner, as a country that has pulled tens of millions of people out of poverty in a short period of time, and as a country growing into a respectable nation amongst other nations,” Feinstein said. “I deeply believe that.”

Feinstein also said depriving China of foreign sovereign immunity would be a “huge mistake,” insinuating that China should not be held responsible for the spread of the deadly coronavirus, which has taken the lives of more than 150,000 Americans.

The California senator’s remarks were also made amid reports revealing several cases of human rights abuse from the Chinese government.

In 2018, it was alleged that a Chinese spy posed as a staffer at Feinstein’s San Francisco office and served as the California Democrat’s driver, Asian-American community liaison, and stand-in for the senator at Chinese consulate events.

LINK:https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/07/30/democrat-dianne-feinstein-praises-china-claims-it-is-growing-into-a-respectable-nation/

Another in a long line of usable quotes from the UNI-Party for Pres Trump in the next 30-45 days!!!! 

kestrel
32 minutes ago, USMCforever60 said:

Another in a long line of usable quotes from the UNI-Party for Pres Trump in the next 30-45 days!!!! 

Uni Party..That's for sure...Like Trump said a long time ago "those people Dems and Reps are the same party..if you don't believe me go look at the donations! a large segment of both parties are bought by the same people.

Kestrel...

Kam1

What I meant she has to go over there to live with the poor people there also live like they do & she would learn something & how they live leave her money here.