Jump to content
To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Liz

Does Anyone Have the Courage to Indict Obama?

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Ticked@TinselTown

With the implicit threat from BLM and Antifa who have all their Democrat/leftist backers in cities and towns across the nation should justice actually be served and Obama and his treasonous minions get arrested and prosecuted for their high crimes against the American people?

That's a rhetorical question, right?

  • Agree (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NH Populist

And let's not forget the 30,000 members of OFA, organized before Obama left office, does anyone believe that members of his Organized For Action aren't involved in the riots going on out west?!   And here's one to think about, he's protected by the tax payer funded Secret Service...

  • Agree (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RedSoloCup
1 hour ago, NH Populist said:

And let's not forget the 30,000 members of OFA, organized before Obama left office, does anyone believe that members of his Organized For Action aren't involved in the riots going on out west?!   And here's one to think about, he's protected by the tax payer funded Secret Service...

Which needs abolished post haste. 

 

Illegal immigrant anti American filth like him do NOT need it.

  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Severian
4 hours ago, NH Populist said:

And let's not forget the 30,000 members of OFA, organized before Obama left office, does anyone believe that members of his Organized For Action aren't involved in the riots going on out west?!   And here's one to think about, he's protected by the tax payer funded Secret Service...

Look at the riots and protests, and you see exactly why Obama and his ilk pushed out OFA and other groups, this is what "community organizers" do, instigate and prolong violence. They are well entrenched and working all the time, how else do you think you get a dial a riot up and running so quickly in so many places.

  • Best Post (+1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spt

Obama is the figure head and needs to go. Hwever, the real head of all this is Soros. He needs to be dealt with as well.  Not just put in the jail but under the jail.  His funds, all of them personal, company and family assets, need to be confiscated because from what I have read his children are just as bad as he is and will carry on his "cause"

  • Agree (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
satellite66

Individually I think there are some who do have the stones.  Collectively I think it's no way Jose.  The GOP didn't have the rocks to even criticize him for last 12 years and we know the media is useless too.  
The deep state swamp exists on both sides of the aisle.  Let's not forget the #nevertrumpers also.  

  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rock N' Roll Right Winger
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, satellite66 said:

Individually I think there are some who do have the stones.  Collectively I think it's no way Jose.  The GOP didn't have the rocks to even criticize him for last 12 years and we know the media is useless too.  
The deep state swamp exists on both sides of the aisle.  Let's not forget the #nevertrumpers also.  

Most of our deep state elected officials are either pedophiles or rapists that are customers of the Epstein prostitution ring. There is enough dirt on most of them to send them all away to prison for life. Hence why they all regularly refuse to do anything about or to their criminal colleagues or tell on one another. Mutually assured destruction.

Edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger
  • Confused 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RedSoloCup
40 minutes ago, spt said:

Obama is the figure head and needs to go. Hwever, the real head of all this is Soros. He needs to be dealt with as well.  Not just put in the jail but under the jail.  His funds, all of them personal, company and family assets, need to be confiscated because from what I have read his children are just as bad as he is and will carry on his "cause"

He and his whole maggot family need to be declared domestic terrorists and treated as such. 

  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joe the Pagan

0bama is more like Whitey Bulger than either Paul Castellano or John Gotti.  Bulger was an FBI "informant" who used the Boston FBI.  In Bulger's own words "They give us gold and we give them sh*t."   Bulgers information on a hit sent four innocent men to jail.  Two died there.    One of the members of the parole board swears he got a letter from  Robert Mueller state the man was to dangerous to  be given parole.   The letter has gone missing.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
whwr55

Nuupe, never happen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kestrel
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Joe the Pagan said:

0bama is more like Whitey Bulger than either Paul Castellano or John Gotti.  Bulger was an FBI "informant" who used the Boston FBI.  In Bulger's own words "They give us gold and we give them sh*t."   Bulgers information on a hit sent four innocent men to jail.  Two died there.    One of the members of the parole board swears he got a letter from  Robert Mueller state the man was to dangerous to  be given parole.   The letter has gone missing.  

Funny how some of the same people just keep popping up! as I remember he was involved in the Bulger deal?

Kestrel...

Edited by kestrel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ilja

I suspect the bigger problem is do we have enough honest Judges to have a real trial? Look at what's happening to General Flynn. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kestrel
3 hours ago, ilja said:

I suspect the bigger problem is do we have enough honest Judges to have a real trial? Look at what's happening to General Flynn. 

and Roger Stone!..But take heart sister God's got this, we just need to keep on keeping on..Prayers, donations, a  kind word or two...and never give up..and don't let yourself be overwhelmed by all the negative..."Hope maketh not ashamed"

Kestrel...

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ladybird
Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, spt said:

Obama is the figure head and needs to go. Hwever, the real head of all this is Soros. He needs to be dealt with as well.  Not just put in the jail but under the jail.  His funds, all of them personal, company and family assets, need to be confiscated because from what I have read his children are just as bad as he is and will carry on his "cause"

 

21 hours ago, RedSoloCup said:

He and his whole maggot family need to be declared domestic terrorists and treated as such. 

Obama derangement syndrome on steroids.

Edited by Ladybird
  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zurg
1 hour ago, Ladybird said:

 

Obama derangement syndrome on steroids.

O M G 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Howsithangin

Sadly, no.  

We can't even arrest certain races for violent crimes nowadays.  Their messiah?  Nope, not happening' unfortunately.  He's :nuke:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AntonToo
Posted (edited)

Yes, it would take some really big balls to indict someone without evidence.

Edited by AntonToo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AntonToo
Posted (edited)
On 8/2/2020 at 10:15 AM, spt said:

Obama is the figure head and needs to go. Hwever, the real head of all this is Soros. He needs to be dealt with as well.  Not just put in the jail but under the jail.  

Should we have a due justice process first or just skip straight to execution?

Edited by AntonToo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...