Jump to content
To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Buckwheat Jones

Video of the Day: Austin Police on Horseback Clear Out Occupied Streets of BLM-Antifa Goons

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Taggart Transcontinental

Who's streets? The Taxpayers streets! Not the terrorist thugs.

  • Best Post (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NH Populist

"They scream and shout in anger?"  Sounded more like they scream out in desperation to me...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kestrel
Posted (edited)

Rollin Rollin Rollin..Keep those dipchats Rollin..RAWHIDE! Hyaw.

K...

Edited by kestrel
  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dean Adam Smithee
3 hours ago, Noclevermoniker said:

The riders need some polo mallets....

I've no idea where to buy a polo mallet, though I do have some croquet mallets somewhere in the garage.

Will a sledgehammer do?. Similar size and shape.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
johnnybravo

Would’ve been more entertaining to run a herd of longhorns through the streets. Bet they would disperse rather quickly.

  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jon Wayne

Austin is the Libtard stronghold in Texas.  I'm fairly amazed that the police there were allowed to do what they did.  As for polo mallets, yeah, big ones with rusty nails sticking out..

  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zurg

Well done! My only regret is that the horses were just walking; a little trot or gallop would have livened it up even more. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Italian Biker

I would have preferred they use tanks.

 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Junto

It is cool to see how easy those horses could 'part the sea'.  No way would you want one to step on you, and they will push aside the largest among us with ease. I bet they really didn't have to even push hard, if at all.  People start making way for them really quick. Only scary part for the officers is when some of these idiots do things to hurt/provoke the horse to throw the rider.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zipndun

Here is a little longer video.

What amazes me is how well the horses reacted. I've trained over 30 horses in my life, but never for something like this. The horses where the heroes here. The cops too,

But the horses, did everything, kept there cool and did there jobs. You have no idea how much training that took.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rock N' Roll Right Winger
22 minutes ago, Italian Biker said:

I would have preferred they use tanks.

 

Dump trucks equipped with snow plow blades driving at 60 MPH would have been the best IMO.

  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
oki
17 hours ago, Noclevermoniker said:

The riders need some polo mallets....

   I was thinking maybe some Cavalry swords, but Polo Mallets will work to.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
oki
10 hours ago, Rock N' Roll Right Winger said:

Dump trucks equipped with snow plow blades driving at 60 MPH would have been the best IMO.

   One of my brothers lives near Minneapolis and suggested doing just that on the 494 and 694 Roadways. 

 

  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BootsieBets
11 hours ago, Junto said:

It is cool to see how easy those horses could 'part the sea'.  No way would you want one to step on you, and they will push aside the largest among us with ease. I bet they really didn't have to even push hard, if at all.  People start making way for them really quick. Only scary part for the officers is when some of these idiots do things to hurt/provoke the horse to throw the rider.

Those horses are amazing.  They look like they are Belgians and Clydesdales.  You don’t want one of them stepping on you – they can weigh up to 2000 lbs!  They are also very well trained.  They are trained not to be provoked by the crowd and would most likely  push a protester bothering them over before they would throw their rider.  Have you seen any of the videos of people provoking the police mounts who proceed to kick them to the ground or "swat" them with their butt and knock them over?  Pretty funny.  Don't mess with the mounted police! 

  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
oki
31 minutes ago, BootsieBets said:

Those horses are amazing.  They look like they are Belgians and Clydesdales.  You don’t want one of them stepping on you – they can weigh up to 2000 lbs!  They are also very well trained.  They are trained not to be provoked by the crowd and would most likely  push a protester bothering them over before they would throw their rider.  Have you seen any of the videos of people provoking the police mounts who proceed to kick them to the ground or "swat" them with their butt and knock them over?  Pretty funny.  Don't mess with the mounted police! 

 

     Yup, my knowledge of Horses is at best minimal, but even I know Horses are usually scared of damn near everything.  One of my co workers(well his wife) has two.  And he has spoken numerous times about how easy it can be to spook one.  Even creatures many many times smaller which are no threat(IE a Chihuahua).   During the riots here someone threw and hit one of the P.D. Horses in the face with a brick.  Horse was injured but not to seriously.  Hopefully they find the p.o.s. and let the Hoarse give him a face to face forehead to forehead head butt.

Would settle for a side swing noggin' knocker though.  Your right about Clydesdale, good God are those things huge.  Saw a couple of the Budweiser ones that where retired and donated to a local zoo.  Unbelievable sweet and friendly as well as huge.  Almost like very oversized puppies, just that won't get broken feet, legs or crushed to death by a puppy.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BootsieBets
26 minutes ago, oki said:

 

     Yup, my knowledge of Horses is at best minimal, but even I know Horses are usually scared of damn near everything.  One of my co workers(well his wife) has two.  And he has spoken numerous times about how easy it can be to spook one.  Even creatures many many times smaller which are no threat(IE a Chihuahua).   During the riots here someone threw and hit one of the P.D. Horses in the face with a brick.  Horse was injured but not to seriously.  Hopefully they find the p.o.s. and let the Hoarse give him a face to face forehead to forehead head butt.

Would settle for a side swing noggin' knocker though.  Your right about Clydesdale, good God are those things huge.  Saw a couple of the Budweiser ones that where retired and donated to a local zoo.  Unbelievable sweet and friendly as well as huge.  Almost like very oversized puppies, just that won't get broken feet, legs or crushed to death by a puppy.

 

My BIL had two Belgians.  He used them to pull hay trucks in parades.  They were gentle giants, for sure.  The kids loved to take rides on the hay truck and then pet the horses.  Belgians are even bigger than Clydesdale.  Draft horses tend to be gentle, which I think is why they use them for crowd control.  Because they are so big, they are intimidating and just having them move through the crowd is overwhelming.  People get out of their way in a hurry!  Of course, any horse is intimidating.  Even a quarter horse can weigh 1000 lbs. and that's big!  My niece's horse pushed me out of the way once when I standing in front of his stall.  Always know where the horse is and where it wants to go.  They always have the right of way.  😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mjperry51
38 minutes ago, BootsieBets said:

My BIL had two Belgians.  He used them to pull hay trucks in parades.  They were gentle giants, for sure.  The kids loved to take rides on the hay truck and then pet the horses.  Belgians are even bigger than Clydesdale.  Draft horses tend to be gentle, which I think is why they use them for crowd control.  Because they are so big, they are intimidating and just having them move through the crowd is overwhelming.  People get out of their way in a hurry!  Of course, any horse is intimidating.  Even a quarter horse can weigh 1000 lbs. and that's big!  My niece's horse pushed me out of the way once when I standing in front of his stall.  Always know where the horse is and where it wants to go.  They always have the right of way.  😉

And never startle them from behind!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
oki
49 minutes ago, BootsieBets said:

My BIL had two Belgians.  He used them to pull hay trucks in parades.  They were gentle giants, for sure.  The kids loved to take rides on the hay truck and then pet the horses.  Belgians are even bigger than Clydesdale.  Draft horses tend to be gentle, which I think is why they use them for crowd control.  Because they are so big, they are intimidating and just having them move through the crowd is overwhelming.  People get out of their way in a hurry!  Of course, any horse is intimidating.  Even a quarter horse can weigh 1000 lbs. and that's big!  My niece's horse pushed me out of the way once when I standing in front of his stall.  Always know where the horse is and where it wants to go.  They always have the right of way.  😉

 

  Bigger than Clydesdale's?  Holy crap!  Yeah, know where the hoarse is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Howsithangin
Posted (edited)
On 8/3/2020 at 9:10 AM, NH Populist said:

"They scream and shout in anger?"  Sounded more like they scream out in desperation to me...

for their mommies, a juice box, and some cookies

"MOM, it wasn't like this on Minecraft or World of Warcraft!" :crybaby:

Edited by Howsithangin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...