To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Ticked@TinselTown

House Intelligence panel opens probe into DHS's involvement in response to protests

Rate this topic

Ticked@TinselTown

House Intelligence panel opens probe into DHS's involvement in response to protests

The Hill - Olivia Beavers - LINK

<excerpted>

The House Intelligence Committee is launching an investigation into the Department of Homeland Security's response to protests in Portland and other cities across the United States.

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), the panel's chairman, in a letter said he wanted information on DHS's intelligence activities, including how it had monitored protestors, and its reported dissemination of intelligence reports on journalists and protestors, saying its actions had gone "well beyond the Department's traditional missions."

"Let me be clear: the reporting regarding the monitoring of peaceful protesters, creating and disseminating intelligence reports about journalists and protesters, and potential exploitation of electronic devices is deeply troubling," Schiff wrote in the letter to acting Homeland Security Secretary Chad Wolf and Office of Intelligence and Analysis (I&A) acting Undersecretary Horace Jen.

*snip*

A blatant waste of time and taxpayer $$$ in a blatant attempt to attack the Trump Administration for, ONCE AGAIN, doing what Americans want him to do, which is protect this nation and her interests against enemies both foreign and domestic!

Schiff For Brains should be in prison, not sitting on a new committee stealing more tax dollars from the people he's betraying under the guise of 'protecting' them.

Utterly shameful and disgusting.

And, on a side note, can we just take a moment to take in the IRONY of having Adam Schiff as the head of an intelligence committee?

• Best Post (+1) 2

Noclevermoniker

Schiff, like one of our leftist posters here, must really enjoy the fresh warm taste of urine blowback. 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 2

satellite66

The house is dem controlled so the idea there is any intelligence is suspect  LOL

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

MontyPython
1 hour ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

And, on a side note, can we just take a moment to take in the IRONY of having Adam Schiff as the head of an intelligence committee?

Yup, LOL, that jumped out at me too. The instant I read "Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), the panel's chairman..." I nearly split my sides laughing out loud. That's gotta be a totally useless, corrupt, waste-of-time-and-money-and-space committee if there ever was one. I wouldn't put Schiff in charge of scrubbing toilets.

<_< 

Howsithangin

While simultaneously denying that riots are happening in blue cities across the country.  Ya can't make this stuff up!

• Agree (+1) 1

Howsithangin

Schiff's fixation on 'getting' Trump really does have a Melville quality to it

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Agree (+1) 1

MontyPython
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Howsithangin said:

Schiff's fixation on 'getting' Trump really does have a Melville quality to it

LOL. You mean ORANGEMANANDWHITEWHALEBOTHBAD?

:giggle: 

Edited by MontyPython

The Punisher
7 hours ago, MontyPython said:

Yup, LOL, that jumped out at me too. The instant I read "Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), the panel's chairman..." I nearly split my sides laughing out loud. That's gotta be a totally useless, corrupt, waste-of-time-and-money-and-space committee if there ever was one. I wouldn't put Schiff in charge of scrubbing toilets.

<_< 

Wait a minute, that's exactly where he needs to be. He could be a PLO. Permanent Latrine Orderly just like Andy Griffith was in that movie "No Time for Sergeants". 😄

MontyPython
17 minutes ago, The Punisher said:

Wait a minute, that's exactly where he needs to be. He could be a PLO. Permanent Latrine Orderly just like Andy Griffith was in that movie "No Time for Sergeants". 😄

One of my ALL-TIME FAVORITE movies! I still have it on VHS format. It's the movie that introduced Andy Griffith & Don Knotts, who became close friends afterwards.

"Latrine ready for inspection, sir!"

:D 

• Haha (+1) 1

Joe the Pagan
Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, Howsithangin said:

While simultaneously denying that riots are happening in blue cities across the country.  Ya can't make this stuff up!

I thought the narrative was that evil white supremacist were causing the riots.  

edited to add:

They should be happy the way the DHS is handling the evil white supremacist.

Edited by Joe the Pagan