To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Moderator T

Police bodycam footage of George Floyd arrest leaked, published despite public distribution being prohibited

Rate this topic

Ticked@TinselTown
6 hours ago, That_Guy said:

The denial of George Floyd's humanity as evidenced in this thread is truly saddening.

You are a paragon of disingenuous and agenda serving drivel.

zurg
3 hours ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

You are a paragon of disingenuous and agenda serving drivel.

But enough about That_Guy’s nicer qualities. 

That_Guy
15 hours ago, Moderator T said:

No more so than your inability to ever admit that people breaking the law share any responsibility for the consequences.

Perfect example.

I'm talking about an individual named George Floyd (who was only suspected of having broken the law when he was murdered by agents of the state), and this post references every person who has ever been convicted of breaking any law. 

• Disagree (-1) 2

Moderator T
18 minutes ago, That_Guy said:

Perfect example.

I'm talking about an individual named George Floyd (who was only suspected of having broken the law when he was murdered by agents of the state), and this post references every person who has ever been convicted of breaking any law. 

He was actively resisting arrest.  That's a crime.  There's no suspect about it, you can see it on video.  But like every single other criminal who resisted arrest, fought the police, or killed the police, you don't care.  None of that ever seems to matter to you.  It is always the cop's fault when someone gets hurt fighting back.  All Floyd had to do was follow instructions.  Literally, that's it.

Chauvin will pay for his own actions, but those actions were not remotely close to what he's been charged with.  But Chauvin's failure to render timely aid would never have become a factor had Floyd tried just to be an upstanding person and comply with the officer's lawful order.  But, like I said above, you don't care about that.  Criminals are never responsible for their own actions in your world.

• Best Post (+1) 2

scotsman
20 hours ago, That_Guy said:

The denial of George Floyd's humanity as evidenced in this thread is truly saddening.

What humanity?. The man was a scumbag who pushed a pistol into a (black) pregnant woman's stomach. He was a waste of space. 

NOW, I do not believe he deserved to die that day and that Chauvin didnt need to do as he did. BUT please do not appeal to any sense of humanity. 

• Best Post (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Ticked@TinselTown
4 hours ago, That_Guy said:

Perfect example.

Murder implies intent and you are not qualified to make that statement.

• Agree (+1) 2

grimreefer
4 minutes ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

Murder implies intent and you are not qualified to make that statement.

I was wondering if anyone else noticed how "murdered" was conveniently devoid of any qualifiers such as suspected of or allegedly. Perfect example indeed... of Mod T's point.

Buckwheat Jones
10 hours ago, That_Guy said:

Perfect example.

You’re not qualified to comment. Kindly sit down and shut up. Thanks. 

That_Guy
Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Moderator T said:

He was actively resisting arrest.  That's a crime.  

Another perfect example.

"Comply or die" policing is the quintessential tool for dehumanization.

Edited by That_Guy
  • Disagree (-1) 3

Moderator T
2 hours ago, That_Guy said:

Another perfect example.

Please stop putting words in my mouth, your dishonesty is getting tiring.  There is no such thing as "comply or die," that's an invention of yours.  He died because he was going through a moment of extreme stress, brought on by his refusal to obey the law, and exacerbated by the deadly cocktail of illegal drugs in his system.  He didn't have to die, and I wish he hadn't.   

Seriously ,why is it you always defend violence against police while always excusing away criminals?  Do you just hate white people?  Or just authority?  Or laws as a whole?  Are you an anarchist?  Really.  I don't think there's every been a topic where you acknowledged a black criminal had done anything wrong in their lifetimes nor can I think of an instance where you displayed that white police officers have any value whatsoever in your mind.  You talk about dehumanization yet repeatedly act like police aren't human at all.

• Agree (+1) 2

Noclevermoniker
2 hours ago, That_Guy said:

Another perfect example.

Add this to “chambered round”, “armed pursuit”, and other catchy slogans you’ve fabricated for a bumper sticker to get attention for yourself.

Save us all the frustration, Hamilton, and just give up the case. Floyd was in charge of his life’s destiny that day, and chose to act the thug.  He’s now dead, famous for it, and it turns out, likely not the fault of the police.

That_Guy
58 minutes ago, Moderator T said:

refusal to obey the law

What law are you referring to?

Noclevermoniker
15 minutes ago, That_Guy said:

Don’t start, Hamilton. You’ll wind up with yet another virtual wedgie. And we’re tired of you showing your ass. 

• Haha (+1) 1

That_Guy
12 hours ago, Noclevermoniker said:

Don’t start, Hamilton. You’ll wind up with yet another virtual wedgie. And we’re tired of you showing your ass. 

Don't worry, he'll never admit that the law he's talking about is the prohibition against resisting arrest.

IOW Comply or die.

Moderator T
13 hours ago, That_Guy said:

609.50 Obstructing legal process, arrest, or firefighting

609.632 Counterfeiting of Currency

152.021 x2 Controlled Substance Crime

All he had to do was pause his long history of drugs and violence, allowed the officers to finish their lawful investigation into his supposed use of counterfeit money.  Had he done that he would have either gone home or been arrested if it was counterfeit.  Literally all he had to do was be a decent human being for five minutes.  And, assuming you'll want to ignore all this and complain about Chauvin:  Chauvin should have ignored Floyd's crying wolf routine which he likely heard every couple  times he arrests someone, and rendered aid quicker.  For that he should be tried and convicted of the crime he actually committed: negligent homicide.

Moderator T
2 minutes ago, That_Guy said:

Don't worry, he'll never admit that the law he's talking about is the prohibition against resisting arrest.

IOW Comply or die.

Ignore my last post.  You're into sloganeering time, so there's no sense in discussing anything with you.  I do appreciate  you getting there by the middle of page two and saving us all 15 pages of nonsense.

• Best Post (+1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 1

grimreefer
14 hours ago, Moderator T said:

Seriously ,why is it you always defend violence against police while always excusing away criminals?  Do you just hate white people?  Or just authority?  Or laws as a whole?

Yes

Squirrel
43 minutes ago, That_Guy said:

IOW Comply or die.

Please post a link citing that law and statute. I mean that’s your new hill you want to hold. Surely you can point it out in law in at least one state or as a federal law. I can’t find comply or die in any state. So please expand and enlighten us. I can find laws against resisting arrest, I can find laws against threatening police,,, strangely no comply or die law. Maybe you mean a choice to throw your life away and endanger your life because your an idiot? But please elaborate this should be good.

zurg
52 minutes ago, That_Guy said:

IOW Comply or die.

We are all fortunate that we are free to express our opinions, protected by the first amendment, which is at least partially protected by the second amendment. Thus people can express their dumb opinions and vent their angry frustrations just like you always do. Of course, you’re never grateful for any of this, and instead admire places like China where you’d be disappeared, never to be found. Well, ungrateful bastards exist everywhere - just the way it is. 

JerryL
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Moderator T said:

Ignore my last post.  You're into sloganeering time, so there's no sense in discussing anything with you.  I do appreciate  you getting there by the middle of page two and saving us all 15 pages of nonsense.

Never mind the absolute fact that if his new "chambered round" had any credence whatsoever then Chauvin would never have been arrested and charged, neither would any of the 4 perimeter rookies, and they would all be out on the street, secure in their jobs, and still working as Minneapolis cops.  

That they broke the law, were arrested, and charged with crimes shows without any doubt that "or die" does not exist. 

But it It also doesn't excuse Floyd's lifetime of drugs and crime...including his drugs and crimes on that day.  Absent his lifetime of abuse of drugs and criminal activity, he is still alive and America is not burning.  There is no "or die," just as there is no denying that Floyd's criminal activity set all of this <censored>storm in motion.

Edited by JerryL
Wrong city.

That_Guy
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Moderator T said:

609.50 Obstructing legal process, arrest, or firefighting

IOW non-compliance with police officers.

7 hours ago, Moderator T said:

allowed the officers to finish their lawful investigation into his supposed use of counterfeit money.

Is this a reasonable level of force to use as part of that "lawful investigation" –– yes or no?

106562107-1591121674517200528-user-video

If so, was it still reasonable to use for an additional three minutes after George became unresponsive?

What part of any "lawful investigation" involves three grown men restraining an unresponsive suspect for three minutes?

5 hours ago, JerryL said:

That they broke the law, were arrested, and charged with crimes shows without any doubt that "or die" does not exist. 

You realize they killed him, right?  The "or die" part is the problem, and you guys are acting like George's death at the hands of agents of the state was somehow unavoidable.

It's truly saddening the way you guys dehumanize this little girl's dad:

eto_george_floyds_daughter_vidpic.jpg?h=

Edited by That_Guy

Moderator T
9 hours ago, JerryL said:

Never mind the absolute fact that if his new "chambered round" had any credence whatsoever then Chauvin would never have been arrested and charged, neither would any of the 4 perimeter rookies, and they would all be out on the street, secure in their jobs, and still working as Minneapolis cops.  

But it It also doesn't excuse Floyd's lifetime of drugs and crime...including his drugs and crimes on that day.  Absent his lifetime of abuse of drugs and criminal activity, he is still alive and America is not burning.  There is no "or die," just as there is no denying that Floyd's criminal activity set all of this <censored>storm in motion.

Indeed I'd even say the reverse is true.  Not only were they charged, they were all overcharged.  Chauvin did not commit murder here, he committed a different crime.  The two rookies actions are reasonable under the circumstances.  The fourth officer was twenty feet away with his back to it almost the entire time, fully occupied in dealing with the crowd.  Only on of the four deserves charges at all, and if he gets an honest jury he stands a good chance at walking entirely because they overcharged him in order to keep the mobs happy.

Noclevermoniker
Posted (edited)

IOW non-compliance with police officers.

Is this a reasonable level of force to use as part of that "lawful investigation" –– yes or no?

106562107-1591121674517200528-user-video

If so, was it still reasonable to use for an additional three minutes after George became unresponsive?

What part of any "lawful investigation" involves three grown men restraining an unresponsive suspect for three minutes?

You realize they killed him, right?  The "or die" part is the problem, and you guys are acting like George's death at the hands of agents of the state was somehow unavoidable.

eto_george_floyds_daughter_vidpic.jpg?h=

This from the Pathetic_Turd that supports unconditional abortion.  Your life must utterly suck, Hamilton. You’d support killing those little girls. 

Edited by Noclevermoniker

Natural Selection

It's truly saddening the way you guys dehumanize this little girl's dad

What a pathetic appeal to emotion.

That thug dehumanized himself with his actions over the years. Civilized humans don't have rap sheets like his.

• Agree (+1) 1

grimreefer
7 hours ago, That_Guy said:

The way you try to use this child as a virtual human shield is what's truly sad.