To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Howsithangin

‘The Most Trusted Name in News’ Update: CNN Analyst Says Non-Maskers Should Be On Their Own ‘Terrorist’ List

Rate this topic

Howsithangin

‘The Most Trusted Name in News’ Update: CNN Analyst Says Non-Maskers Should Be On Their Own ‘Terrorist’ List

Posted at 3:30 pm on August 2, 2020 by Mike Miller

Don’t you just love CNN? Me, neither. But I do love writing about its nonsense. If there is a more target-rich environment in the news business — with MSNBC running a close second — I have yet to find it.

That said, it comes as no surprise that the dumpster fire of cable news pays on-air “talent” to say stupid crap, 24×7. Such was the case on Sunday morning when CNN “analyst” Juliette Kayyem and the ever-irascible Ana Cabrera decided — all by their itty-bitties — that people who refuse to wear masks should be put on a “terror suspect” list.

Let’s first set the stage before we continue with the “logic” of The Most Trusted Name in News™ and its ever-incisive political “analysts.” Here’s info on the flight our intrepid CNN sock puppets referenced.

Two passengers on a Delta Airlines flight from Detroit to Atlanta last week refused to wear masks, forcing the plane to return to the gate, a Delta spokesperson said. Flight 1227 returned to the gate at Detroit Metro Airport on July 23 because the two “were non-compliant with crew instructions,” WXYZ reported. The plane eventually left for Atlanta after a short delay. It’s unclear if the pair were banned from the airline for refusing to wear masks.

Delta’s COVID-era policies are among the most stringent among US-based airlines. 

Kayyem’s response to the “horrific” news?

@FAA should adopt a “no mask” list — much like “no fly” list for terror suspects — and permanently prohibit passengers like this from booking flights on any airlines (not just Delta). Call it “total jerks” list if you want, “complete asses” list if it makes you feel better.

<snip>

LINK

Rock N' Roll Right Winger
Posted (edited)

CNN is okay for BLM and Antifa not social distancing, Burning Looting and Murdering,  but someone who simply refuses to wear a worthless piece of cloth on their face is the terrorist?

These morons deserve to be locked away forever with nurse Ratched.

Edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger
  • Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

Taggart Transcontinental

Remember it's ok to treat American citizens like terrorists but you cannot treat terrorists like terrorists. Because you know not wearing a mask and complying with the religion of the left is the same thing as detonating a bomb in the middle of a crowd of people.

• Best Post (+1) 1

USMCforever60
3 hours ago, Howsithangin said:

Posted at 3:30 pm on August 2, 2020 by Mike Miller

Don’t you just love CNN? Me, neither. But I do love writing about its nonsense. If there is a more target-rich environment in the news business — with MSNBC running a close second — I have yet to find it.

That said, it comes as no surprise that the dumpster fire of cable news pays on-air “talent” to say stupid crap, 24×7. Such was the case on Sunday morning when CNN “analyst” Juliette Kayyem and the ever-irascible Ana Cabrera decided — all by their itty-bitties — that people who refuse to wear masks should be put on a “terror suspect” list.

Let’s first set the stage before we continue with the “logic” of The Most Trusted Name in News™ and its ever-incisive political “analysts.” Here’s info on the flight our intrepid CNN sock puppets referenced.

Two passengers on a Delta Airlines flight from Detroit to Atlanta last week refused to wear masks, forcing the plane to return to the gate, a Delta spokesperson said. Flight 1227 returned to the gate at Detroit Metro Airport on July 23 because the two “were non-compliant with crew instructions,” WXYZ reported. The plane eventually left for Atlanta after a short delay. It’s unclear if the pair were banned from the airline for refusing to wear masks.

Delta’s COVID-era policies are among the most stringent among US-based airlines. 

Kayyem’s response to the “horrific” news?

@FAA should adopt a “no mask” list — much like “no fly” list for terror suspects — and permanently prohibit passengers like this from booking flights on any airlines (not just Delta). Call it “total jerks” list if you want, “complete asses” list if it makes you feel better.

<snip>

LINK

Given most libs/lefties/libertards watch cnn (they are watching in their parents basement, pirating off their system) is there anyone else who watches this drivel? And i quit fyling with Delta 20 yrs ago, so no loss there.

LongKnife

@FAA should adopt a “no mask” list — much like “no fly” list for terror suspects — and permanently prohibit passengers like this from booking flights on any airlines

Title is a bit misleading. They didn't say we should be on a terrorist list, but rather be on a list like they have for terrorists to keep us from flying. It's still a fascist concept, but not really calling them terrorists. I think these two should be on a "no reporting" list.