To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
kestrel

BILLIONAIRE Oprah Winfrey Lectures Poor White People on their “White Privilege”

Rate this topic

kestrel

I'm sure Oprah has suffered horrendously in this Hell hole She has had to endure first there was that horrible Slave Ship and then...sorry I just can't go on (Sob sniffle gag) My White Privilege is killing me it feels like a burning in my guts that will consume me at any minute and I just don't....hey wait a minute I had Jalapeno Cheese omelette for breakfast..let me just drop a rolaid...Hey! I'm feeling just fine, granted I don't have a couple a Billion laying around like the poor little slave girl..But me and my white privilege seems to be ok after all..Carry on

Kestrel...

BILLIONAIRE Oprah Winfrey Lectures Poor White People on their “White Privilege”

By Jim Hoft
Published August 5, 2020 at 9:09am

The New York Post reported:

Twitter critics have a billion-dollar bone to pick with Oprah Winfrey.

The 66-year-old media mogul has been labeled a hypocritical “fraud” following the latest installment of her AppleTV+ series, “The Oprah Conversation,” featuring former NFL star and race activist Emmanuel Acho.

Acho, 29, who also hosts the web series “Uncomfortable Conversations With a Black Man,” joined Winfrey for a two-part episode, which included a segment inviting non-black viewers to ask difficult questions about racism and white privilege.

“Not all white people have power,” said one guest. “There’s plenty of poor, working-class white people. But I think that when we group all of white people together and we don’t recognize the fact that there’s a lot of white people that struggle, and it’s a different struggle as you mentioned because they’re not streaming upstream let’s call it . . .”

They continued, “I think that if we’re gonna come together and really attack racism and the inequities that are in this country and are in this world, that it’s important not to group all white people.”

Winfrey responded, “There are white people who are not as powerful as the system of white people — the caste system that’s been put in place. But they still, no matter where they are on the rung or ladder of success, they still have their whiteness.”

The veteran broadcaster also said white people have a “leg up.”

“You still have your whiteness. That’s what the term ‘white privilege’ is. It means that whiteness still gives you an advantage, no matter,” she said.

LINK:https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/08/billionaire-oprah-winfrey-lectures-poor-white-people-white-privilege-video/

USMCforever60

Yea Orca, when you wake up in the morning, all you can espouse is how difficult it is to face how BLACK you are. Shame you cant get past that...oh wait you have and yet you still vomit your race bating drivel. Now i wonder why Graham dont want to marry your ass?

• Agree (+1) 1

mliff1

Absolutely ridiculous.

• Agree (+1) 1

kestrel
2 minutes ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

Well, Ms. Whiney, I appreciate you being so open about being a racist and a bigot.

I also admire your boldness in publicly owning your own monumental hypocrisy by lecturing others about the unfairness and unacceptability of racism while yours is in full plumage.

I can remember waaaaaay back in the day when I did tune in and watch her show on the reruns overnight and she would do shows about sexual abuse and talk about being sexually abused by a family member and becoming pregnant and that she delivered the child but that it did not survive.  

I also remember how she talked about getting her start as a reporter at a local affiliate station, and if I am not mistaken, the person who gave her her big break was a man who saw her potential, and he happened to be white.

She's gotten hard knocks from all sorts of people through her early years, i'm sure, JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, but apparently the more money you have in your bank account, the more you're entitled to lecture everybody else with your revenue based expertise.

And, not to put too fine a point on it, Ms. Whiney, as your hero and messiah Ovomit said so famously, YOU didn't build your billion dollar empire, OTHER PEOPLE did that, and a lot of those folks were the same white people you're now insulting.

What a crass act you are, Ms. Whiney.

Preach it my Kracker!

K...

• Haha (+1) 3

oki

Really?  If it was all about race then HOW CAN BLACK PEOPLE WHO COME HERE WITH NOTHING become successful while black people born here do not(become successful)?

You can throw in every single race, creed or what ever into that sentence as well.

• Agree (+1) 2

grimreefer

Stop blaming my "whiteness" for the failure of others. Everyone has real obstacles to overcome, and that's hard enough to do without embracing a false victim identity.

• Agree (+1) 3

CHANG

Shame on all of us middle class whites oppressing a black billionaire. 

• Agree (+1) 1

kestrel
6 minutes ago, CHANG said:

Shame on all of us middle class whites oppressing a black billionaire. 

I know. I felt like I had a fire in my guts because of my White Privilege earlier but it turned out to be a Jalapeno Omelette I had for breakfast..so I'm good.

Kestrel...

• Agree (+1) 1

mjperry51

Paging whoever is in charge of managing white privilege -- you let Oprah bypass that privilege. Also Robert Johnson (BET), Herman Cain (Pillsbury/Godfathers Pizza), Ben Carson, every black millionaire pro athlete, and countless other successful black Americans, while allowing all the white Appalachian poor, and all other poor white Americans to not benefit from their white privilege.

GET BACK TO WORK!!!!

😡

• Haha (+1) 1

Ticked@TinselTown
Just now, mjperry51 said:

Paging whoever is in charge of managing white privilege -- you let Oprah bypass that privilege. Also Robert Johnson (BET), Herman Cain (Pillsbury/Godfathers Pizza), Ben Carson, every black millionaire pro athlete, and countless other successful black Americans, while allowing all the white Appalachian poor, and all other poor white Americans to not benefit from their white privilege.

GET BACK TO WORK!!!!

😡

Oh, and don't forget that Amazon is currently showing the movie by Beyonce called Black is God...

And we can't forget that awful white man, Bezos!!!

Dean Adam Smithee
36 minutes ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

Well, Ms. Whiney, I appreciate you being so open about being a racist and a bigot.

I also admire your boldness in publicly owning your own monumental hypocrisy by lecturing others about the unfairness and unacceptability of racism while yours is in full plumage.

I can remember waaaaaay back in the day when I did tune in and watch her show on the reruns overnight and she would do shows about sexual abuse and talk about being sexually abused by a family member and becoming pregnant and that she delivered the child but that it did not survive.  

I also remember how she talked about getting her start as a reporter at a local affiliate station, and if I am not mistaken, the person who gave her her big break was a man who saw her potential, and he happened to be white.

I've read various variations of Oma Windbag's biography, any one of which might actually be true. The person who actually hired hired her may have been white, but I've seen it reported that she got the job BECAUSE her dad was Vernon Winfrey on the city council. (usually portrayed as a (mere) barber).

Job in broadcasting at age 15 because Dad's on the city council? Yeah,  as a poor white farm kid from Indiana, I wish I'd have been that oppressed as well.

Credit where credit is due: She took full opportunity of a situation that others might have pissed away. I'll give her that much.

• Agree (+1) 1

mjperry51
6 minutes ago, Dean Adam Smithee said:

I've read various variations of Oma Windbag's biography, any one of which might actually be true. The person who actually hired hired her may have been white, but I've seen it reported that she got the job BECAUSE her dad was Vernon Winfrey on the city council. (usually portrayed as a (mere) barber).

Job in broadcasting at age 15 because Dad's on the city council? Yeah,  as a poor white farm kid from Indiana, I wish I'd have been that oppressed as well.

Credit where credit is due: She took full opportunity of a situation that others might have pissed away. I'll give her that much.

Political privilege -- nah, that's not a thing. .  .

Ticked@TinselTown
1 hour ago, grimreefer said:

Stop blaming my "whiteness" for the failure of others. Everyone has real obstacles to overcome, and that's hard enough to do without embracing a false victim identity.

But failure, or not even making an effort to succeed, requires an excuse to blame and pointing to the white race is easy and more acceptable by the day.

• Agree (+1) 3

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

What happened to my post?

Since when is it against the rules for saying that Oprah is a racist bitch?

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Rock N' Roll Right Winger
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

But failure, or not even making an effort to succeed, requires an excuse to blame and pointing to the white race is easy and more acceptable by the day.

I see it on the TV news every day that I get bored enough to try to watch any local news.

The same goes for many internet news sites as well. It's considered perfectly acceptable to spew open racism against white people and all blacks or other minorities are off limits for anything other than for praise and butt kissing. They really love putting those self hating whites with white guilt on to say it as often as possible too.

It's :bs:

Edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger
  • Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

oki

Enough of this I had it so bad, and people have it worse because of their skin color crap.  MAYBE JUST MAYBE a big part of why some people have it worse isn't SOLELY because of skin color but choices they make, how they raise their children, attitudes towards Police, education, hard work and life in general.  Growing up and even to this day PLENTY of my own relatives always had 'reasons' for why they couldn't get ahead.  Dropping out of school, having kids they couldn't support, drugs and alcohol, where never ever the reason.  Was always rich people, Government never wants people to get ahead, or what ever else.  I am so sick of this crap. 

• Agree (+1) 2

Noclevermoniker

If I have so much power and privilege, then I demand some a few million of her dollars. Pronto!

• Agree (+1) 1

Ma Deuce

I'm sick of all this 'White Privilege' crap too.

Stop whining about your skin color victimhood and start working real hard to make something of yourself and your life.

Will you succeed for all your efforts? Maybe you won't. But then again maybe you will. That's life. It's unpredictable, and doesn't care what your skin color is. So stop sitting on your hands feeling sorry for yourself, and bitching that you got dealt a bad set of cards.

• Agree (+1) 2

grimreefer

small.106536992_575602963343465_45160494

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 1

oki
18 hours ago, MontyPython said:

Every single person whose skin color qualifies them for Affirmative Action has a very significant privilege I've never had.

Every single person whose skin color qualifies them for Hiring Quota advantages has a very significant privilege I've never had.

Every single person whose skin color automatically guarantees the whole damn country will protest and riot and scream about "injustice" if they get exactly what they deserve while deliberately committing a violent crime has a very significant privilege I've never had.

I'm so sick and F'ing tired of hearing about "white privilege" from whiny crybabies whose very skin color qualifies them for privileges and advantages nobody has ever given to me.

<_< 

A freaken' men!

• Agree (+1) 1

Joe the Pagan

Some people don't like President Trump because of his skin color.  I wonder if Oprah Winfrey is one of those people?

BootsieBets
On 8/5/2020 at 1:33 PM, Ticked@TinselTown said:

She's gotten hard knocks from all sorts of people through her early years, i'm sure, JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, but apparently the more money you have in your bank account, the more you're entitled to lecture everybody else with your revenue based expertise.

And, not to put too fine a point on it, Ms. Whiney, as your hero and messiah Ovomit said so famously, YOU didn't build your billion dollar empire, OTHER PEOPLE did that, and a lot of those folks were the same white people you're now insulting.

What a crass act you are, Ms. Whiney.

Didn't he also say "I mean, I do think at a certain point you've made enough money."   Hmm??  It seems to me that both of them are a bit hypocritical, but that could just be me.  Nobody in my lily white family feels very privileged at the end of the month after paying bills.  They do feel thankful that they had enough to cover everything.  But we've had to work hard every day to make sure we have the money to do it. 

Winfrey should be thrilled - she is the exact embodiment of the American Dream.  Work hard, stay the course, never waver and if you get a break or two you can become one of the riches people in the country.  She should be extolling the virtues of this country, not tearing it down and bad mouthing "white people".  What an ungrateful bitc...  Anyway, I don't begrudge her her success, but I do take exception to her saying I don't deserve what little success I have worked for.   

Ticked@TinselTown
9 hours ago, BootsieBets said:

Didn't he also say "I mean, I do think at a certain point you've made enough money."   Hmm??  It seems to me that both of them are a bit hypocritical, but that could just be me.  Nobody in my lily white family feels very privileged at the end of the month after paying bills.  They do feel thankful that they had enough to cover everything.  But we've had to work hard every day to make sure we have the money to do it. 

Winfrey should be thrilled - she is the exact embodiment of the American Dream.  Work hard, stay the course, never waver and if you get a break or two you can become one of the riches people in the country.  She should be extolling the virtues of this country, not tearing it down and bad mouthing "white people".  What an ungrateful bitc...  Anyway, I don't begrudge her her success, but I do take exception to her saying I don't deserve what little success I have worked for.   

Sure, and at that point, when someone has made 'enough money' as determined by leftard standards, they need to start giving it away to politicians and 'community centers' so that society can be made better through the judicious application of leftard mantra...

Sorry, not buying into that bullschit.

Not now, not ever.

And Harpoon Whiney can kiss my white ass because if ANYONE took the time to count the racial breakdown in her audience on her show, they'd see that her most consistent and ardent support came from white women, and she's only too happy to schit all over them and point the finger of blame at them while at the same time raking in the benefits/profits from their support.

Harpo Whiney is the poster child for thypocrisy.