RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
kestrel

BILLIONAIRE Oprah Winfrey Lectures Poor White People on their “White Privilege”

Rate this topic

JerryL
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

Sure, and at that point, when someone has made 'enough money' as determined by leftard standards, they need to start giving it away to politicians and 'community centers' so that society can be made better through the judicious application of leftard mantra...

Sorry, not buying into that bullschit.

Not now, not ever.

And Harpoon Whiney can kiss my white ass because if ANYONE took the time to count the racial breakdown in her audience on her show, they'd see that her most consistent and ardent support came from white women, and she's only too happy to schit all over them and point the finger of blame at them while at the same time raking in the benefits/profits from their support.

Harpo Whiney is the poster child for thypocrisy.  

Agree 100%.  However, that begs the question that has been brought up in several threads recently...why are white women seemingly happy as clams to take her schit, spread it all over themselves like lotion, and then, to top it off, feel guilty to boot?

Edited by JerryL

Ticked@TinselTown
29 minutes ago, JerryL said:

Agree 100%.  However, that begs the question that has been brought up in several threads recently...why are white women seemingly happy as clams to take her schit, spread it all over themselves like lotion, and then, to top it off, feel guilty to boot?

There's no accounting for the damage that is self inflicted in this lifetime, Jerry.

Some people move through life taking on schit that isn't theirs because of whatever trauma they've endured OR because of some idiotic bullschit that someone has convinced them of in a book they read...

Regardless, take a look at this from a different perspective:

The white women who MADE Oprah who she is tuned in and supported her regardless of her color, but because of her content...

Sound familiar?  It should, because it may be laid at the feet of Martin Luther King,

Oprah's ego will not allow her to acknowledge the white people who played a significant role in her becoming the person she is today.  Yes, there is no doubt that she worked hard to get where she is today, but the OPPORTUNITY presented to her is/was what is promised here in the United States. You get opportunity, what you DO WITH IT is up to you, and the results of those efforts, or lack thereof, also fall at your feet, so STOP blaming people and REFUSING to acknowledge those who deserve recognition, because that is cowardice and total bullschit.

At this particular time in history, we have 'experts' crawling out of the woodwork to tell us how things should be viewed.  

In every aspect of our lives right now someone in government is mandating how we conduct ourselves in our day to day because everyone is terrified of COVID and the next mutation of it.

F*ck that!   People can test positive for COVID and have NO symptoms, no illness, nothing, which means that all these so called positive test results mean absolute JACK SCHIT.

Oprah, and her asshat cohorts, are welcome to enjoy the residue on my panties at the end of each and every day.

grimreefer

small.117035546_622926635309066_29987839

• Best Post (+1) 2

MontyPython
10 hours ago, grimreefer said:

small.117035546_622926635309066_29987839

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: 

:yes:

zurg

What I don't understand is how can Oprah know anything about White Privilege? She's black, she couldn't possibly understand what it's like being white.

• Agree (+1) 1

Ticked@TinselTown
1 hour ago, zurg said:

What I don't understand is how can Oprah know anything about White Privilege? She's black, she couldn't possibly understand what it's like being white.

She self identifies and then takes copious notes about how she feels as a white woman, the wild, unbridled rush of privilege and such... :rolleyes:

• Agree (+1) 1

grimreefer

RedSoloCup

Orca,  the one who got to where she is now because of Whitey. :nuts:

grimreefer

small.unnamed.jpg.cc3a2645857dd03e6e7b2e

Diamond369

Yep, I have a feeling that Oprah is a total snob as well as someone who may be a racist hypocrite.

MontyPython
2 minutes ago, Diamond369 said:

Yep, I have a feeling that Oprah is a total snob as well as someone who may be a racist hypocrite.

"...may be..."?

Anybody who spouts the "white privilege" lie is a racist hypocrite.

B) 

• Agree (+1) 1

Diamond369
1 minute ago, MontyPython said:

"...may be..."?

Anybody who spouts the "white privilege" lie is a racist hypocrite.

B) 

Thanks.  I stand corrected.

• Agree (+1) 1

MontyPython
17 minutes ago, Diamond369 said:

Thanks.  I stand corrected.

:2up: