To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
pepperonikkid

Justice Department Calls Out Yale’s Illegal Discrimination In Admissions, Violating ‘Federal Civil-Rights Laws’

Rate this topic

pepperonikkid

Justice Department Calls Out Yale’s Illegal Discrimination In Admissions, Violating ‘Federal Civil-Rights Laws’

https://thegreggjarrett.com/

By JARRETT STAFF 

August 15, 2020

Article:

While the discussion of race and racism is front and center in the United States right now, Yale University is an example of the fine line being walked. The Department of Justice released serious findings that Yale is breaking the law with race at the heart of the matter. In its Press Release, the title explains it all: “Justice Department Finds Yale Illegally Discriminates Against Asians and Whites in Undergraduate Admissions in Violation of Federal Civil-Rights Laws.”

The Press Release, dated Thursday, notes the Department of Justice “today notified Yale University of its findings that Yale illegally discriminates against Asian American and white applicants in its undergraduate admissions process in violation of Title VI of the 1964 Civil Rights Act.”

Finds are “the result of a two-year investigation in response to a complaint by Asian American groups concerning Yale’s conduct” the Press Release added. Assistant Attorney General Eric Dreiband for the Civil Rights Division was quoted as saying, “there is no such thing as a nice form of race discrimination.” That “unlawfully dividing Americans into racial and ethnic blocs fosters stereotypes, bitterness, and division.”

Short Story

Dean Adam Smithee

I've never hired a Yale man nor a hahvahd man.

And really, the school you came from really only counts for your FIRST job, to get past the gatekeepers in HR.

THAT SAID, as a former Engineering Regional Manager and current biz owner, If I had to hire a "newbie"? There are certain schools I like. There are certain schools I've learned NOT to like.

Ticked@TinselTown

And will that change anything that they're doing at Yale?

I'm guessing no...

Howsithangin
Posted (edited)

The DOJ doesn't get it yet: Some animals are more equal than others

The marxist roots of all this shiese are transparent. Why else demonize, condemn and tear down the two advanced cultures (Western, East Asian, generally speaking) which represent the foundation upon which modern life is built?  Those which provided mankind with the vast majority of inventions, philosophies, and technologies? 

Instead of building up other cultures, which is what has been attempted (with varying success) up to where Western and East Asian cultures have achieved,  The Left will tear us down so as to arrive at this dreamed-of "equity". Just like their economic policies, no need to earn it, we'll take from one and give to the other..

Edited by Howsithangin

zurg

<paraphrasing>

Dilbert: "So Sven, where did you get your education?"

Sven: "In Yale."

Dilbert: "Wow, when did you graduate?"

Sven: "Yust got out."