To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
kestrel

"I'm not a looter": Chicago man apologizes for live streaming himself breaking into an ATM

Rate this topic

kestrel

newsweek.com

"I'm not a looter": Chicago man apologizes for live streaming himself breaking into an ATM

By Matthew Impelli On 8/20/20 at 12:01 PM EDT

A Chicago man recently apologized after he live streamed himself breaking into an ATM during a string of protests and looting incidents in the city and stated that he is "not a looter."

Aaron Neal, 20, from Englewood, recently spoke to NBC 5 in Chicago about how he feels "very remorseful" for his alleged actions.

According to the Chicago Police Department, Neal was accused of live streaming himself on Facebook while he broke into an ATM with a hammer on August 10. NBC 5 reported that police said Neal filmed the alleged incident from his cellphone and smiled into the camera before hitting the ATM machine.

While speaking to NBC 5, Neal was asked about his response to people who saw the video of him allegedly breaking the ATM and were not happy about it.

"I'm not a looter," Neal said in response. "I normally don't loot. That's not what I do. I'm a working man."

During the interview, Neal also apologized for his alleged actions and how he understood the pain business owners felt as a result of the widespread looting in the city.

"I'm sorry," Neal said. "I'm very remorseful, because if I was a business owner myself, I would understand where they are coming from, and their pain. Because one day I might be able to be a business owner and I wouldn't want it to happen to my business."

According to NBC 5, Neal spent several nights in jail following his arrest.

LINK:https://www.newsweek.com/im-not-looter-chicago-man-apologizes-live-streaming-himself-breaking-atm-1526496?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1597940038

• Haha (+1) 1

Bubbajoebob

I'd believe his "remorse" more if instead of waiting until he was turned in when the police asked for help identifying him, he'd turned himself in and offered to try to make restitution to those whose property he damaged.

• Agree (+1) 1

Tikk

Must be a Democrat.  Claiming he's not a looter after he filmed himself looting.

• Agree (+1) 2

kestrel
18 minutes ago, Tikk said:

Must be a Democrat.  Claiming he's not a looter after he filmed himself looting.

Stupid, Lazy, a Liar, a Thief..yep. checks all the boxes..A Democrat!:):):)

Kestrel...

Ticked@TinselTown

"I'm not a looter," Neal said in response. "I normally don't loot. That's not what I do. I'm a working man."

Sorry, Contradicto, but you've already lost your own argument because you ARE a looter by your own admission.

A Chicago man recently apologized after he live streamed himself breaking into an ATM during a string of protests and looting incidents in the city and stated that he is "not a looter."

During the interview, Neal also apologized for his alleged actions and how he understood the pain business owners felt as a result of the widespread looting in the city.

He provided the video evidence for his own prosecution, which takes the allegation of wrongdoing OFF THE TABLE, he filmed the PROOF that he was guilty of the crime and therefore it is not longer alleged that he looted, it is documented that he did.

Amazing, the media can't get the TRUTH out no matter what the situation!!!  They make up schit right and left to hurl at President Trump without a shred of evidence, but when they have A GUITLY MAN ON FILM COMMITTING THE CRIME they continue to bend over backwards to use the word 'alleged'.

Flipping unbelievable.

• Best Post (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 3

MontyPython
2 hours ago, Tikk said:

Yup. He's not a looter, and I'm not at this moment typing on a computer's keyboard.

;) 

USMCforever60
14 hours ago, kestrel said:

newsweek.com

By Matthew Impelli On 8/20/20 at 12:01 PM EDT

Aaron Neal, 20, from Englewood, recently spoke to NBC 5 in Chicago about how he feels "very remorseful" for his alleged actions.

According to the Chicago Police Department, Neal was accused of live streaming himself on Facebook while he broke into an ATM with a hammer on August 10. NBC 5 reported that police said Neal filmed the alleged incident from his cellphone and smiled into the camera before hitting the ATM machine.

While speaking to NBC 5, Neal was asked about his response to people who saw the video of him allegedly breaking the ATM and were not happy about it.

"I'm sorry," Neal said. "I'm very remorseful, because if I was a business owner myself, I would understand where they are coming from, and their pain. Because one day I might be able to be a business owner and I wouldn't want it to happen to my business."

According to NBC 5, Neal spent several nights in jail following his arrest.

LINK:https://www.newsweek.com/im-not-looter-chicago-man-apologizes-live-streaming-himself-breaking-atm-1526496?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1597940038

I's deidnt do's nofin....typical response from being caught with your hand in the bear trap!  suggest he be made to stand on courthouse steps with a sign reading "I Am A LIAR AND A THIEF!"

zurg

Didn’t Michael Jackson sing about this? “I’m a looter not a fighter...”

Natural Selection

OJ.jpg