LongKnife

Portland assault suspect takes to social media beg for financial help

Rate this topic

LongKnife

Portland assault suspect takes to social media to beg for financial help

Fox News

Bradford Betz

August 20, 2020

A 25-year-old man who remains at large after police identified him as the suspect who knocked out another man during violent demonstrations in Portland, Ore., on Sunday, has apparently taken to social media to beg for financial help.

Marquise Love, who goes by the name “Keese Love," is wanted by police for allegedly attacking a man identified as Adam Haner in the middle of the street, during a chaotic demonstration that took place just blocks away from a Black Lives Matter demonstration.

In a post on SnapChat, Love insists he did nothing wrong.

“Might go to jail for murder tonight for a racist when all I did was fight him," Love purportedly wrote, according to an image obtained by The Sun.  "Look it up on Twitter put money on my books and come see me.”

Story

ASE
Posted (edited)

Let ME kick you from behind when you are just sitting there not expecting it, and let us see how YOU like it you flaming COWARD!! (very likely it would be fatal) That video just totally enraged :redhot: me against these damn cowardly scum - I am waiting for the moment when they get the wrong person, and he has just had enough of their crap and  just starts putting them down.  A shotgun blast to this disgusting swine's face just before he kicked the guy would have been soooooo satisfying.  The roaches would scatter like craven panty-waists that they are. They won't go up against an equal numbered opposition group because they know they would get their arses handed to them.

Edited by ASE
  • Best Post (+1) 1

Ticked@TinselTown
22 minutes ago, ASE said:

Let ME kick you from behind when you are just sitting there not expecting it, and let us see how YOU like it you flaming COWARD!! (very likely it would be fatal) That video just totally enraged :redhot: me against these damn cowardly scum - I am waiting for the moment when they get the wrong person, and he has just had enough of their crap and  just starts putting them down.  A shotgun blast to this disgusting swine's face just before he kicked the guy would have been soooooo satisfying.  The roaches would scatter like craven panty-waists that they are. They won't go up against an equal numbered opposition group because they know they would get their arses handed to them.

Well, everyone knows that the shotgun is the Joe 'Sniffles the Clown' Biden weapon of choice among the woke leftards, so rack 'em!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

MontyPython

“Might go to jail for murder tonight for a racist when all I did was fight him," Love purportedly wrote

No, Skeezy Love, what you did wasn't "fighting", it was vicious physical assault on a helpless, unsuspecting, already-seriously-injured victim. That's not the same thing as "fighting". In fighting you have an opponent, not a helpless victim. In fighting, your opponent is aware someone is going to try to hurt him, and he has the option and opportunity to defend himself.

I hope you burn, you worthless trash.

<_< 

• Agree (+1) 3

Ticked@TinselTown
7 minutes ago, MontyPython said:

No, Skeezy Love, what you did wasn't "fighting", it was vicious physical assault on a helpless, unsuspecting, already-seriously-injured victim. That's not the same thing as "fighting". In fighting you have an opponent, not a helpless victim. In fighting, your opponent is aware someone is going to try to hurt him, and he has the option and opportunity to defend himself.

<_< 

Dickless Wonders always seem to claim innocence when their cowardice becomes public knowledge...

• Agree (+1) 4

MontyPython
2 minutes ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

Dickless Wonders always seem to claim innocence when their cowardice becomes public knowledge...

Yup.

<_< 

Howsithangin

I'd really, really like to see him meet alternative justice.

That's how I roll  :shrug:

• Agree (+1) 3

Howsithangin
2 hours ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

If the victim dies of his injuries, his death cert will clearly read COVID so it seems that Queef has nothing to worry about!

<_<

ayup

And Trump will be blamed

• Agree (+1) 3

RedSoloCup
6 hours ago, LongKnife said:

Portland assault suspect takes to social media to beg for financial help

Fox News

Bradford Betz

August 20, 2020

A 25-year-old man who remains at large after police identified him as the suspect who knocked out another man during violent demonstrations in Portland, Ore., on Sunday, has apparently taken to social media to beg for financial help.

Marquise Love, who goes by the name “Keese Love," is wanted by police for allegedly attacking a man identified as Adam Haner in the middle of the street, during a chaotic demonstration that took place just blocks away from a Black Lives Matter demonstration.

In a post on SnapChat, Love insists he did nothing wrong.

“Might go to jail for murder tonight for a racist when all I did was fight him," Love purportedly wrote, according to an image obtained by The Sun.  "Look it up on Twitter put money on my books and come see me.”

Story

Too bad, so sad.

Shaky McSelfie

Is the "soul of America" Biden is talking about?  Oh my!

Tikk
8 hours ago, MontyPython said:

<_< 

Don't forget, he's now begging for money.

He's asking for charity.

The depressing part, is leftists will probably give it to him.  That's how insane the left has become.

• Agree (+1) 2

USMCforever60

Give me a week and I could bring all this rioting/looting/assaults under control. Instead of batons, shields and rubber bullets, kill 10-20 of them, post their morgue photos on line, notify next of kin they will be receiving a bill from the state for burial costs, load the bodies on to a flat bed truck and dump in a mass grave. 

• Agree (+1) 3

Severian
40 minutes ago, USMCforever60 said:

Give me a week and I could bring all this rioting/looting/assaults under control. Instead of batons, shields and rubber bullets, kill 10-20 of them, post their morgue photos on line, notify next of kin they will be receiving a bill from the state for burial costs, load the bodies on to a flat bed truck and dump in a mass grave. 

Impaling 10 or 20 of them in the middle of downtown would have an even better result, but alas we are now too "civilized" to do that. Too "enlightened" to protect lives, property, and order. Damn I'm glad we're no longer barbarians!

• Agree (+1) 2

Rock N' Roll Right Winger
Posted (edited)

So, calling someone a racist (just because they are white and rendering aid to someone then flees attack from BLM thugs) is sucker kicked in the head from behind while he was sitting down alone on the ground is your excuse as “Might go to jail for murder tonight for a racist when all I did was fight him"?

So, a cowardly attempt to murder an innocent white man who was not any threat to anyone is just fighting a racist (both are lies) who was sitting there on the pavement away from everyone is a justifiable excuse?

I hope this 25 year old thug gets whacked before the cops catch up to him.

Edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

Dutch13

11 hours ago, ASE said:

I will admit that I am surprised that we haven't had a "Frank Castle" or TERM LIMITS type situation in America.  We have so many highly trained former military that I can't believe one of them hasn't had enough.  We are able to see the two I mentioned through the eyes of their creators and see they are doing a "bad thing" for all the right reasons.......but in real life, they would just be labeled a crazed killer.

MontyPython
2 hours ago, Tikk said:

Don't forget, he's now begging for money.

He's asking for charity.

The depressing part, is leftists will probably give it to him.  That's how insane the left has become.

2 hours ago, USMCforever60 said:

I like both ideas.

:yes: 

DJGoody

They just arrested this POS!  

• Agree (+1) 3

BootsieBets

According to an interview in the NY Post, Adam Haner the kid who was attacked, is one of their own.  He wasn’t “protesting” that night but has joined them in the past and is a BLM supporter.  So, I hate to blame the victim but I have to say it, this is the movement he is supporting.    He seemed bewildered that they picked on him.  They beat the cr@p out of him because he is white.  Nuff said.

https://nypost.com/2020/08/20/portland-driver-believes-he-was-attacked-because-he-is-white/

Squirrel

I really hope he resists arrest while holding a gun and it’s just oops one more gone at a cheaper cost then jail and trial. I’m way past done worrying about human life’s for those that have no concern for others. But hey that’s what the left is so why bother a discussion. This is the scum and actions they support.

Ticked@TinselTown
1 hour ago, BootsieBets said:

According to an interview in the NY Post, Adam Haner the kid who was attacked, is one of their own.  He wasn’t “protesting” that night but has joined them in the past and is a BLM supporter.  So, I hate to blame the victim but I have to say it, this is the movement he is supporting.    He seemed bewildered that they picked on him.  They beat the cr@p out of him because he is white.  Nuff said.

https://nypost.com/2020/08/20/portland-driver-believes-he-was-attacked-because-he-is-white/

There are alot of bewildered mayors across the nation who have found themselves targeted by the BLMM rioters and Antifa when they stand outside their homes, so apparently bewilderment is a requirement of those 'woke' morons who can't see the rioters for what they are.

• Agree (+1) 2

BootsieBets
51 minutes ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

There are alot of bewildered mayors across the nation who have found themselves targeted by the BLMM rioters and Antifa when they stand outside their homes, so apparently bewilderment is a requirement of those 'woke' morons who can't see the rioters for what they are.

Yep, I commented in the post about the mayor of Pittsburgh whining about being targeted by the mob that these leftist tools in power don’t realize that they can’t control the mob.  They are too brainless to know that they are just part of the power structure and as such will be targeted as soon as the mob is in charge.  Anyone who doesn’t stand up for the police should be ready for anarchy.  And if you think you will be spared because you liked BLM on facebook or went to some of their protests, you are a moron.

Ticked@TinselTown
Just now, BootsieBets said:

Yep, I commented in the post about the mayor of Pittsburgh whining about being targeted by the mob that these leftist tools in power don’t realize that they can’t control the mob.  They are too brainless to know that they are just part of the power structure and as such will be targeted as soon as the mob is in charge.  Anyone who doesn’t stand up for the police should be ready for anarchy.  And if you think you will be spared because you liked BLM on facebook or went to some of their protests, you are a moron.

They're fresh fodder for the machine, and they're too stupid to realize it.

ASE
Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, USMCforever60 said:

Didn't they do something like that in the Philippines many long years ago?

Edited by ASE