To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
kestrel

“This Dude is Shooting at Us!” – BLM Militants Run For Their Lives After Milwaukee Homeowner Fires Warning Shots at Protesters in His Neighborhood (VIDEO)

Rate this topic

kestrel

Just a matter of time and going into the wrong 'Hood to play your foolishness..

Kestrel...

• Best Post (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Tikk

Man, I love the 2nd Amendment.

If this occurred in New York City, Chicago, or St Louis; that homeowner would be disarmed and charged with a crime.

And, of course, it being Milwaukee, he may very well be charged and disarmed.

NH Populist

These morons only want a confrontation when it's 10 to 1 in their favor and no-one's armed.   Tip the odds the other way and they disappear like the cowards they are.   

• Agree (+1) 1

kestrel
10 minutes ago, Tikk said:

If this occurred in New York City, Chicago, or St Louis; that homeowner would be disarmed and charged with a crime.

Me too!...I remember a few years back that there were more deer licenses purchased in Mi, Wi, and Texas then there were people in the Military!...

Kestrel...

oki
21 minutes ago, Tikk said:

Hit and miss there.  City level, yeah, anti gun as it gets.  BUT, they are largely held in check by state laws and the fact that since this state has a HUGE AND I MEAN HUGE number of voters, gun shows and the like most state Reps don't want to run a foul of this. 

oki
4 minutes ago, kestrel said:

Me too!...I remember a few years back that there were more deer licenses purchased in Mi, Wi, and Texas then there were people in the Military!...

Kestrel...

If I remember correctly the number of people in WI who get Deer Tags each year is in the range of 60,000 annually.  The amount of money it brings in is to the tune of Billions.

Thinking it's more than what BOTH the Packers and Brewers bring in dollar wise. 

kestrel
1 minute ago, oki said:

If I remember correctly the number of people in WI who get Deer Tags each year is in the range of 60,000 annually.  The amount of money it brings in is to the tune of Billions.

Mi had close to 3/4 of a Mil deer tags last year (back in the '70's it was almost 1 1/2 Mil...)

Kestrel...

moocow

Well, glad the home owner protected himself, but I don’t like the idea of warning shots, or for that matter, brandishing that much. Using lethal force really should be more of a last resort were you fear for your life, life of another, or your home and property. If you have the luxury of firing a warning shot, then you’re not really in fear of those things. 

• Disagree (-1) 2

Martin

“I promise you, as I told my wife, we live in an area that’s wooded and somewhat secluded. I said, Jill, if there’s ever a problem, just walk out on the balcony here, walk out, put [up] that double barreled shotgun and fire two blasts outside the house.”   

Joe Biden, Vice-President of the United States   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Best Post (+1) 2

oki
Just now, kestrel said:

Mi had close to 3/4 of a Mil deer tags last year (back in the '70's it was almost 1 1/2 Mil...)

Kestrel...

Yeah, same here, numbers have gradually decreased over the years.  BUT, keep in mind there is still a lot of people.  Plus, less people means more yummy Venison.

Either way, that little P.O.S. in Milwaukee got a nice rude awakening of what happens when you f with peoples homes.  Anyone who didn't see this coming is a moron.

• Agree (+1) 1

Ticked@TinselTown

When you have rabid animals who have proven to be violent, what else do you do but fire warning shots to make them go somewhere else?

If the POLITICIANS REFUSE to allow the police to do their sworn duties to protect citizens, then it falls solely on the citizens to protect themselves.

• Agree (+1) 3

kestrel
1 hour ago, oki said:

Survey Says:Total license sales also dipped, from 806,442 to 794,712. More hunters turned in their deer for sampling for chronic wasting disease, though; the DNR collected 17,828 samples statewide compared to 17,200 in 2018. Wi Deer lic's..US Military has about 1.2 Mil total...(don't know the number of "Combat Troops)

Kestrel...

Shaky McSelfie

Hm, proof that there is a way to stop this madness. 

• Agree (+1) 3

oki
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, kestrel said:

Survey Says:Total license sales also dipped, from 806,442 to 794,712. More hunters turned in their deer for sampling for chronic wasting disease, though; the DNR collected 17,828 samples statewide compared to 17,200 in 2018. Wi Deer lic's..US Military has about 1.2 Mil total...(don't know the number of "Combat Troops)

Kestrel...

Either way, that's a hell of a lot people both armed and spending $ $ $.   Keep in mind though, that most total personal for the U.S. Military also includes Guard and Reserve.

And, a chunk of those license sales are in fact to both active duty as well as Guard and Reservists.  Hell, in some states you can hunt on base no problem.  In others such as the Minit and Grand Forks(N.D.) it's very common for Mil Members to go hunting.  Kenosha isn't to bad an area over all.  Milwaukee your either in a nice are, or a total sh$t hole.  There really isn't much in between.  Many of the burbs are decent, but the city itself... nother' story.  Calling it Chicago North isn't an understatement one damn bit.  But, as I have said a number of times it's a case study of how Gun Control doesn't work.  Not that it has strict laws different than the rest of the state.  It doesn't, it proves the same but in the opposite way.  By that I mean it is a city that makes up less than ten percent of the States total population but accounts for over half it's murders.  If Kilwaukee's murder problem was in fact due to lax gun laws, then other parts of the state should have similar stats.  The fact that they do not is proof in and of itself that is not a gun law or guns issue.   And, like many other places a lot of people in the Milwaukee are have also become first time gun buyers.  Some people don't realize this, but it also has huge political ramifications in the fact that these people will not be as inclined to vote Dem for the simple fact that the Dem party (as a whole) is quite anti gun.  Milwaukee P.D. already has issues with being terribly undermanned, now some a$$hat politican wants to talk about defending the P.D. while crime is rising, then turn around and push gun bans all the while there is rioting in the streets?

Edited by oki
Added more info

Taggart Transcontinental
2 hours ago, NH Populist said:

These morons only want a confrontation when it's 10 to 1 in their favor and no-one's armed.   Tip the odds the other way and they disappear like the cowards they are.   

It was more like 30:1 their favor but a gun with bullets could certainly dwindle that number down.

• Agree (+1) 2

Taggart Transcontinental
1 hour ago, moocow said:

Well, glad the home owner protected himself, but I don’t like the idea of warning shots, or for that matter, brandishing that much. Using lethal force really should be more of a last resort were you fear for your life, life of another, or your home and property. If you have the luxury of firing a warning shot, then you’re not really in fear of those things. 

This was a good use of warning shots, he was following Biden's axiom. Thus no harm no foul. In this case when would you start shooting? When they got close? When they bashed in your skull? When they set your home on fire? Yeah this guys prudent use of a few rounds saved all those people, him and the terrorists as well.

• Agree (+1) 4

Weaseljd
2 hours ago, Tikk said:

Well, be careful there.  If this happened in the City of St. Louis.  Kim Gardner is the prosecutor there and is a total hack, that would be true.  In St. Louis County (weirdly St. Louis City for more than 100 years has been its own county because at the turn of the last century it did not want to provide services to the outlying farms so the city cut itself off from the surrounding areas and from all growth) the prosecutor, while also a justice reformer, is not as bad a Gardner and probably would not file such charges.

Severian
3 hours ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

When you have rabid animals who have proven to be violent, what else do you do but fire warning shots to make them go somewhere else?

If the POLITICIANS REFUSE to allow the police to do their sworn duties to protect citizens, then it falls solely on the citizens to protect themselves.

Shotgun with rock salt is even more of an impetus to move along.

• Agree (+1) 2

Rock N' Roll Right Winger
1 hour ago, Severian said:

Shotgun with rock salt is even more of an impetus to move along.

That's why I have a case of rubber buckshot. :D

• Like (+1) 1

moocow
3 hours ago, Taggart Transcontinental said:

This was a good use of warning shots, he was following Biden's axiom. Thus no harm no foul. In this case when would you start shooting? When they got close? When they bashed in your skull? When they set your home on fire? Yeah this guys prudent use of a few rounds saved all those people, him and the terrorists as well.

It’s a judgement call. You shoot to kill when you have good reason and articulable facts to believe they would cause harm. And even if you are 100% innocent and justified in doing so, there will be repercussions. If nothing else, an interview for which you will probably want a lawyer. In the case of that couple in, I believe, St. Louis, actual prosecution for which they will definitely need to hire a lawyer for many hours (and hope they have a sympathetic jury). 

In your jurisdiction is it legal to discharge firearms in public in city limits (or in the county)?  If so, is it legal to do so for the purpose of making a threat?  The question is at what point does the cost (whether for a lawyer or the risk of jail) outweigh the gain (protecting life, limb, and property)? And if you can fire warning shots, can you truly claim to be in fear for life and limb (Property might be another question), and could you convince a potential jury of it?

gravelrash
6 hours ago, moocow said:

The mob hasn't made its way to your neighborhood. 

• Agree (+1) 1

Taggart Transcontinental
8 hours ago, moocow said:

It’s a judgement call. You shoot to kill when you have good reason and articulable facts to believe they would cause harm. And even if you are 100% innocent and justified in doing so, there will be repercussions. If nothing else, an interview for which you will probably want a lawyer. In the case of that couple in, I believe, St. Louis, actual prosecution for which they will definitely need to hire a lawyer for many hours (and hope they have a sympathetic jury). 

In your jurisdiction is it legal to discharge firearms in public in city limits (or in the county)?  If so, is it legal to do so for the purpose of making a threat?  The question is at what point does the cost (whether for a lawyer or the risk of jail) outweigh the gain (protecting life, limb, and property)? And if you can fire warning shots, can you truly claim to be in fear for life and limb (Property might be another question), and could you convince a potential jury of it?

I agree but with the situation as it was unfolding, you would be well within your rights to defend yourself. There were tons of people there showing up, and who's to say they weren't massing for more of the same they just did in the middle of the city. You would be crazy to sit there and wait for them to act.

If 100 people showed up in front of my house, I would immediately call for backup and they would be met outside with me clad in my body armor and duty gear + AR.

I think in the circumstances presented, 100 + people showing up on your door for a "peaceful" protest, I think you could articulate a reason to defend yourself. Is it legal? I don't think there is a precedent set for this yet. On the other hand, how long are you willing to wait before you defend yourself from a mob? There is a point where a mob will reach critical mass and strike, do you know when that is?

• Agree (+1) 1

Taggart Transcontinental

There are useful idiot protesters, who are literally just thinking they are going somewhere to protest, then there are the violent dangerous ones looking to smash and grab or destroy. If you are going to shoot to defend, it has to be against the one's clad in makeshift armor, not the one's that are there in street clothes. The one's with the wooden shields, helmets and ninja gear are the terrorists wanting to flip our nation. Always remember every bullet comes issued with a prosecutor installed. So pick your targets carefully.

I don't like warning shots, I don't believe in them, but I think in this instance it was a rational decision to break up the mob while it was forming. In this instance it was likely warranted. I have no idea how I would react if this happened in my neighborhood, but I have thought out what sort of reactions I would make already if this does happen, I won't be letting the wife outside to brandish, that's my job. Facing down 100's of people that are demanding you submit because of skin color is reminiscent of another time in our history. I just can't put my finger on it..... Maybe if there were some sheets and stuff..... Nah that would be racist, and we know these people are fighting racism.

• Agree (+1) 2

Moderator T

In other news Antifa militants and militia members got into a short gun fight in Kenosha.  If this keeps escalating it'll be interesting to see how much of the second amendment survives, particularly if Biden pulls off a win