Jump to content
To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Dutch13

College student, 21, and her stepfather, 45, are shot dead in road rage attack over fender bender while he was arriving to drop off keys to the new home she'd just bought

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Dutch13

College student, 21, and her stepfather, 45, are shot dead in road rage attack over fender bender while he was arriving to drop off keys to the new home she'd just bought

By KEITH GRIFFITH FOR DAILYMAIL.CO M

PUBLISHED: 15:34 EDT, 26 August 2020 | UPDATED: 12:10 EDT, 27 August 2020

A college student and her stepfather have been shot dead in an apparent road rage attack following a minor car crash.

Laura Ashley Anderson, 21, and Charles Nicholas Wall, 45, were killed on Monday outside of the home Anderson had just purchased in Georgetown, South Carolina, where Wall was arriving to drop off a spare set of keys.

Ty Sheem Ha Sheem Walters III, was arrested and charged with murder after cops said he rear-ended Wall as the stepfather was turning into his daughter's driveway, and then killed Wall, Anderson, and injured one other person in a fit of rage.

'I'm devastated. Heartbroken. Confused. Angry. I don't understand. Who shoots innocent people?' asked Kimberly Wall, wife and mother of the two victims, in a gut-wrenching Facebook post.

 

<SNIP>

 

Lambert said that Anderson was just finishing up the process of moving in, and was getting rid of some childhood bunk beds by selling them online, but when she arrived at the home to meet the buyer she realized she'd forgotten her keys.

At about 5pm on Monday, Wall was driving over to drop off a set of keys as Anderson waited in the front yard, Lambert said. Wall was turning into his daughter's driveway when someone rear-ended his car.

Police say that the other driver, Walters, then opened fire in a shooting rampage rather than exchanging insurance information and filing a simple police report about the minor fender bender.

 

<SNIP>

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8667221/College-student-21-stepfather-45-shot-dead-road-rage-attack.html?ocid=uxbndlbing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dutch13

Sorry for putting this in War on Terror...........although, it is fitting these days.

I just clicked on START NEW TOPIC under a very similar topic.

  • Agree (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DJGoody

We really need to do something about these out of control Amish!  

  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Severian

Road Rage? Or deliberate attack on whitey? I'm betting the latter.

  • Agree (+1) 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aldojon

what would happen in America if the media reported all the black on white murder the way they report a few police killing black criminals? 

  • Best Post (+1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spt

I am guessing her saw unforgiven and did what the man in the movie would have done.  By the way I do not in any way form or fashion recommend the movie Unforgiven.  It is senseless violence with no good in it what so ever.  I almost walked out in the middle of it but the person I was with wanted to see if he got it in the end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ladybird

People are nuts.

  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Martin
1 hour ago, Weaseljd said:

And the NBA, NFL and MLB will announce shutdowns in protest of this violence in 3 ... 2 ... never

They protested the murders of Cannon Tennant and Tessa Majors, didn't they?   Oh, wait...

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Big Dave

Ty Sheem Ha Sheem Walters III.

I think I would be a bit angry if I was the third one in my family given that name.  

So sad and so head poundingly stupid and unnecessary.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hieronymous
2 hours ago, Weaseljd said:

And the NBA, NFL and MLB will announce shutdowns in protest of this violence in 3 ... 2 ... never

I think in the NBAs case, it was really a matter of being tired of having to stay in the same place for an extended period of time.  The guy in Kenosha getting shot was a convenient excuse to not play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taggart Transcontinental
2 hours ago, Ladybird said:

People are nuts.

But no systemic racism to be found here?

  • Best Post (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ladybird
1 hour ago, Taggart Transcontinental said:

But no systemic racism to be found here?

Has any been alleged?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dean Adam Smithee
2 hours ago, Big Dave said:

Ty Sheem Ha Sheem Walters III.

I think I would be a bit angry if I was the third one in my family given that name.  

So sad and so head poundingly stupid and unnecessary.....

Great Benny Hill gag from back in the day:

"People who had no imagination: The parents of Efram Zimbalist Jr." (Star of The FBI (TV Series '65-'74)).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taggart Transcontinental
32 minutes ago, Ladybird said:

Has any been alleged?

We shall find out, but in the case of the white guy shooting the DA started running with racism. But in this case where a black guy guns down someone it's obviously "just cray cray" right?

  • Agree (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ladybird
23 minutes ago, Taggart Transcontinental said:

We shall find out, but in the case of the white guy shooting the DA started running with racism. But in this case where a black guy guns down someone it's obviously "just cray cray" right?

White guy shooting what DA?

As far as interracial road rage incidents, no one rioted or boycotted over Bianca Roberson

 

 

  • Disagree (-1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taggart Transcontinental
26 minutes ago, Ladybird said:

White guy shooting what DA?

As far as interracial road rage incidents, no one rioted or boycotted over Bianca Roberson

 

 

Sorry failed to punctuate, "with the white guy shooting, the DA ran around with the obvious racism card. Oh and then of course the random white on black one? That happens how many times? What about the ultimate road rage? The DC Sniper?

https://owlcation.com/social-sciences/10-Facts-You-Probably-Didnt-Know-About-the-DC-Sniper-Attacks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Magic Rat
2 hours ago, Ladybird said:

Has any been alleged?

It was alleged in this very thread.  There is no official "Office of Allegation".  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Howsithangin

WLdontM, clearly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noclevermoniker
16 hours ago, Ladybird said:

Has any been alleged?

Were the roles reversed, it would be the first, last, and only motive alleged or considered. You’d better catch up. 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zurg
16 hours ago, Ladybird said:

White guy shooting what DA?

As far as interracial road rage incidents, no one rioted or boycotted over Bianca Roberson

Hypocrite. Whataboutism at the worst time.

You cannot understand what white people go through so shut up.

  • Best Post (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ladybird
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, zurg said:

Hypocrite. Whataboutism at the worst time.

You cannot understand what white people go through so shut up.

 Taggart and others specifically claimed if the roles were reversed, there would be the same reaction that has come from the police shootings.  I posted a case showing that's not true.. Want more?

Take your hypocritical, faux outrage at whataboutism and shove it. 

Edited by Ladybird

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dean Adam Smithee
20 hours ago, Taggart Transcontinental said:

But no systemic racism to be found here?

19 hours ago, Ladybird said:

Has any been alleged?

Well, *I* will allege it. (And I was just getting ready to post this in the Joe Biden thread, but this seems more topical)

YES THERE IS "systemic racism"... but it's exactly the opposite of what Biden et al want you to believe. The systemic racism is in the form of the pervasive condescension all throughout the system including the criminal justice system, especially the court system and the political system, towards black youths and young men and ESPECIALLY the budding criminals amongst them.

I'll bet you dollars to doughnuts that this isn't the first bad act that Ty Sheem Ha Sheem Walters III has ever committed. But it just may be the first one in his 23 years that he's ever been held fully accountable for.

People just don't go from zero-to-murderer in some weird Quantum sort of way. It takes a lifetime of getting away with first one thing, then another. Until a point where a person begins to think that they CAN, literally, get away with murder.

This condescension isn't doing anyone any good, least of all these young black perpetrators.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ladybird
3 minutes ago, Dean Adam Smithee said:

Well, *I* will allege it. (And I was just getting ready to post this in the Joe Biden thread, but this seems more topical)

YES THERE IS "systemic racism"... but it's exactly the opposite of what Biden et al want you to believe. The systemic racism is in the form of the pervasive condescension all throughout the system including the criminal justice system, especially the court system and the political system, towards black youths and young men and ESPECIALLY the budding criminals amongst them.

I'll bet you dollars to doughnuts that this isn't the first bad act that Ty Sheem Ha Sheem Walters III has ever committed. But it just may be the first one in his 23 years that he's ever been held fully accountable for.

People just don't go from zero-to-murderer in some weird Quantum sort of way. It takes a lifetime of getting away with first one thing, then another. Until a point where a person begins to think that they CAN, literally, get away with murder.

This condescension isn't doing anyone any good, least of all these young black perpetrators.

 

 

And the same is not true for white repeat offenders?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BootsieBets
19 hours ago, Ladybird said:

White guy shooting what DA?

As far as interracial road rage incidents, no one rioted or boycotted over Bianca Roberson

 

 

Well, according to your own link, the rager got up to 40 years for the shooting, so he is in prison for a long time, as well he should be.  And the prosecutors themselves said they did not believe this to be a racially motivated attack.  They shredded his life and found nothing that could support that.  In fact, it seems they found absolutely no motive at all.  She unfortunately appeared to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.  The kid acted horridly and ended her life, but not because she was black.  

Not everything is about race.  I know you can’t and don’t and won’t believe that, but that is the truth.  Most people go about their lives not thinking about the color of other people’s skin.  At least up until a couple months ago when the racial animus was ratcheted up!   Or it might have been in 2008 when Barry the wonder politician was elected and made everything about the color of people’s skin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...