Jump to content
To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
pepperonikkid

Stench of lies: The Atlantic runs fake news about Trump supposedly calling fallen servicemen 'losers'

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

E Van der Vliet

The Biden campaign and several anti Trump movements had scripted, directed, ads with media buys ready to go minutes  after this story broke. 
 

This was a coordinated attack piece by the left. They know they are in trouble and are resorting to these kind of desperate tactics. 
 

The left in this country are scum. 

  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
E Van der Vliet
48 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Given that he has said things like this before it is pretty silly to pretend it is not true. 

And that right there is why this story was written. Ignorant masses like Kevin here will lap it up as gospel

Lost on a Kevin and the ignorant masses, is that Trump has said many positive things about the military. So why aren’t those things “true?”
 

So Kevin, care to post what “things like this before” that Trump has said?

Let my guess? John McCain, right? Gawd but you people are gullible. 

  • Agree (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
E Van der Vliet

Breaking News!!

the four sources from the Atlantic article have been revealed. 
 

And they are...

Hillary Clinton

Hunter Biden

Joy Reid

and......
 

John McCain himself!!!

 

 

You read it here first!   ;)

 

Edited by erp
  • Agree (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moderator T

When it comes to Trump saying something rude, mean, or disparaging about anyone, I'm usually one of the first to believe it.  I don't buy it this time.  Hell even Bolton doesn't buy it and claiming to do so would probably earn him some free publicity for his book.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
E Van der Vliet
18 minutes ago, Moderator T said:

When it comes to Trump saying something rude, mean, or disparaging about anyone, I'm usually one of the first to believe it.  I don't buy it this time.  Hell even Bolton doesn't buy it and claiming to do so would probably earn him some free publicity for his book.

It’s not that Bolton doesn’t buy it, it’s that Bolton was there and did not witness it. 
 

But the likes of Kevin could give a crap about what an eyewitness says. An eyewitnesses that dislikes Trump I might add. Nope. People like Kevin suck it up because it fits their narrative. That’s how stories like this get believed. 
 

Eyewitness be damned. 

  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zurg
3 hours ago, Kevin said:

Given that he has said things like this before it is pretty silly to pretend it is not true. 

Given that you’ve made up lies before, it’s perfectly reasonable to assume you’re lying again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
E Van der Vliet
36 minutes ago, Natural Selection said:

Trump's pro-Veteran actions far outweigh any evidence-free rumors you America-hating genetic defects pull out of your gaping ass.

The good thing is that only the far left lunatic base and their useful idiots will believe this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ladybird

Trump’s popularity slips in latest Military Times poll — and more troops say they’ll vote for Biden

Leo Shane III

5 days ago

207K

The latest Military Times poll shows a continued decline in active-duty service members’ views of President Donald Trump and a slight but significant preference for former Vice President Joe Biden in the upcoming November election among troops surveyed.

The results, collected before the political conventions earlier this month, appear to undercut claims from the president that his support among military members is strong thanks to big defense budget increases in recent years and promised moves to draw down troops from overseas conflict zones.

But the Military Times Polls, surveying active-duty troops in partnership with the Institute for Veterans and Military Families (IVMF) at Syracuse University, have seen a steady drop in troops’ opinion of the commander in chief since his election four years ago.

In the latest results — based on 1,018 active-duty troops surveyed in late July and early August — nearly half of respondents (49.9 percent) had an unfavorable view of the president, compared to about 38 percent who had a favorable view. Questions in the poll had a margin of error of up to 2 percent.

Among all survey participants, 42 percent said they “strongly” disapprove of Trump’s time in office.

The unfavorable number matches what an earlier Military Times Poll found in late 2019, while the favorable total slipped from just under 42 percent last year. In a poll conducted at the start of Trump’s presidency, 46 percent of troops had a favorable view of him, versus 37 percent who had an unfavorable opinion.

Sign up for the Early Bird Brief

Even with the steady decline, Trump’s popularity in the poll remains better than former President Barack Obama. Obama had a 36 percent favorable rating and a 52 percent unfavorable rating in a January 2017 Military Times poll.

Still, the dipping popularity among troops — considered by Republican Party leaders to be part of the base of Trump’s support — could prove problematic for the president in the upcoming election.

Among active-duty service members surveyed in the poll, 41 percent said they would vote for Biden, the Democratic nominee, if the election was held today. Only 37 percent said they plan to vote to re-elect Trump.

Another 13 percent said they plan to vote for a third-party candidate, and nearly 9 percent said they plan on skipping the election altogether. About 40 percent of troops surveyed identified as Republican or Libertarian, 16 percent Democrats, and 44 percent independent or another party.

“It’s fair to say that Trump is not as popular as Republican nominees have been in the past among this group,” said Peter Feaver, a White House adviser to former President George W. Bush who now works as a political science professor at Duke University. “The bottom line is that in 2020, Trump can’t be claiming to have overwhelming support in the military.”

<snip>

link

  • Disagree (-1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Buckwheat Jones
21 hours ago, Ladybird said:

Trump’s popularity slips in latest Military Times poll — and more troops say they’ll vote for Biden

Leo Shane III

5 days ago

207K

The latest Military Times poll shows a continued decline in active-duty service members’ views of President Donald Trump and a slight but significant preference for former Vice President Joe Biden in the upcoming November election among troops surveyed.

The results, collected before the political conventions earlier this month, appear to undercut claims from the president that his support among military members is strong thanks to big defense budget increases in recent years and promised moves to draw down troops from overseas conflict zones.

But the Military Times Polls, surveying active-duty troops in partnership with the Institute for Veterans and Military Families (IVMF) at Syracuse University, have seen a steady drop in troops’ opinion of the commander in chief since his election four years ago.

In the latest results — based on 1,018 active-duty troops surveyed in late July and early August — nearly half of respondents (49.9 percent) had an unfavorable view of the president, compared to about 38 percent who had a favorable view. Questions in the poll had a margin of error of up to 2 percent.

Among all survey participants, 42 percent said they “strongly” disapprove of Trump’s time in office.

The unfavorable number matches what an earlier Military Times Poll found in late 2019, while the favorable total slipped from just under 42 percent last year. In a poll conducted at the start of Trump’s presidency, 46 percent of troops had a favorable view of him, versus 37 percent who had an unfavorable opinion.

Sign up for the Early Bird Brief

Even with the steady decline, Trump’s popularity in the poll remains better than former President Barack Obama. Obama had a 36 percent favorable rating and a 52 percent unfavorable rating in a January 2017 Military Times poll.

Still, the dipping popularity among troops — considered by Republican Party leaders to be part of the base of Trump’s support — could prove problematic for the president in the upcoming election.

Among active-duty service members surveyed in the poll, 41 percent said they would vote for Biden, the Democratic nominee, if the election was held today. Only 37 percent said they plan to vote to re-elect Trump.

Another 13 percent said they plan to vote for a third-party candidate, and nearly 9 percent said they plan on skipping the election altogether. About 40 percent of troops surveyed identified as Republican or Libertarian, 16 percent Democrats, and 44 percent independent or another party.

“It’s fair to say that Trump is not as popular as Republican nominees have been in the past among this group,” said Peter Feaver, a White House adviser to former President George W. Bush who now works as a political science professor at Duke University. “The bottom line is that in 2020, Trump can’t be claiming to have overwhelming support in the military.”

<snip>

link

If true, this is pretty sad. If Harris wins, and the progs get a supermajority there will be a civil war. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...