To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Howsithangin

Thousands Antifa/BLM Flood Rochester, Threatening and Smashing Restaurants, Customers Flee in Terror

Rate this topic

Howsithangin

Thousands Antifa/BLM Flood Rochester, Threatening and Smashing Restaurants, Customers Flee in Terror

Redstate/cp, Posted at 11:00 pm on September 4, 2020 by Nick Arama

<snip>

Thousands came out, estimated around 5,500 people. But then the “peaceful” protest, as always, went south.

Then it got really out of hand, as they chanted, “We shut s**t down!.” They not only shut down traffic, but they were going into businesses, demanding that they shut down. Or else. This is full-on Red Guard time, scary stuff, as they stormed the Ox Stone bar, demanding that they shut down, smashing things.

Here they are storming inside another restaurant, smashing things and people are fleeing, scared to death, then with more shots from the first restaurant.[VIDEOs at LINK]

They’re even coming through the windows. Imagine what the folks in the restaurant were thinking.

So how are Democrats and media going to justify what’s going on here? This is flat out terrorism to try to get what they want, whatever that is, it has very little to do with justice.

BLM violence LINK with VIDEOS

LongKnife

But it’s peaceful terrorism.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 2

Natural Selection
1 hour ago, Howsithangin said:

It worked for Hitler. :shrug:

hitler-likes-this.jpg

• Haha (+1) 2

Shaky McSelfie

Jake Karen Tapper is going to be very upset after he sees that women finish those patrons drink. 

Oh my!

• Haha (+1) 2

kestrel

Seems like we have a "resident" R/N member from there a bouts I wonder if they have any comment on these videos?...or are maybe IN one of these videos?

Kestrel...

• Agree (+1) 1

Natural Selection
21 minutes ago, kestrel said:

Seems like we have a "resident" R/N member from there a bouts I wonder if they have any comment on these videos?...or are maybe IN one of these videos?

Kestrel...

Our resident leftists never comment in threads that show their soulmates acting like idiots.

blinders.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

kestrel
57 minutes ago, Natural Selection said:

Our resident leftists never comment in threads that show their soulmates acting like idiots.

blinders.jpg

I wonder how one goes about getting Victim Status...is it self initiated?

Kestrel...

• Haha (+1) 1

Ladybird

I fully support the protestors. I do not support violence or obnoxious antics.

No, this is not me.   Bless their hearts for this peaceful demonstration.

Anything else?

• Disagree (-1) 3

Natural Selection
1 hour ago, kestrel said:

I wonder how one goes about getting Victim Status...is it self initiated?

Kestrel...

Apparently it has something to do with skin color... :shrug:

nazi-color-chart.jpg

• Agree (+1) 4

mjperry51
2 hours ago, Ladybird said:

Anything else?

You're not being clear -- is it your position the BLM activists that go into restaurants and harass diners insisting on shows of solidarity are peaceful protestors?

Edited by mjperry51
  • Agree (+1) 4

Squirrel
25 minutes ago, Ladybird said:

Anything else?

It may not be you but it’s the democrat party and the BLM movement you defend. By the way what has BLM done for one black community, one black family or one black food bank with all the money they have raised? It’s not a movement much like Jesse Jackson and Al sharpton and the Clinton foundation it’s just money laundering. If I was a poor minority I’d still be pissed at them. So please share all the good they’ve done in the 7 years since they started. I’d read in one place they had raised 1 billion dollars in donations. I’m sceptical if that but they have raised multimillion s. Have they rebuilt one of the black neighborhoods they burned down yet or sent one kid to college? I’m sure you can list all their acomplishments other then selling tshirts and buying gas at the local gas stations

• Agree (+1) 4

kestrel
33 minutes ago, Ladybird said:

Anything else?

Why aren't you out there with them? Don't the lives of POC matter?..No?..is it because they are mostly "White" people of color?..Seriously what is the mindset of the "Mostly Peaceful Protestors"?...Burn Baby Burn?...or "Can't we all just get along"?..

Kestrel X...

• Agree (+1) 3

Ladybird
50 minutes ago, mjperry51 said:

You're not being clear -- is it your position the BLM activists that go into restaurants and harass diners insisting on shows of solidarity are peaceful protestors by?

I don't know if they're BLM, Antifa, or some other agitators. The ones at thr restaurant are clearly not "peaceful protestors". Several thousand people protested here peacefully however and should not be lumped in with knuckleheads. 

The link I posted had several nude protestors in front of the Public Safety Building.  I am local and fully support the actions, but I'm not one of them.  😉

• Disagree (-1) 3

Squirrel
17 minutes ago, Ladybird said:

I don't know if they're BLM, Antifa, or some other agitators. The ones at thr restaurant are clearly not "peaceful protestors". Several thousand people protested here peacefully however and should not be lumped in with knuckleheads. 

The link I posted had several nude protestors in front of the Public Safety Building.  I am local and fully support the actions, but I'm not one of them.  😉

Key words fully support. That’s at least a little truth. Now what good has BLM done with any funds raised? 1 community center built, one play ground, one minority biz rebuilt? Surely you can point out something. Well other then buying busses to move paid thugs around

• Agree (+1) 2

Natural Selection
37 minutes ago, Ladybird said:

So what's the end game? The only ways I can think of to prevent excessive force is to eliminate the police or eliminate the criminals. Anything in between will always result in the occasional excessive force incident.

• Agree (+1) 3

mjperry51
56 minutes ago, Ladybird said:

I don't see where you answered my question.

The article clearly identified the activists as Antifa and BLM. Their actions were clearly defined.

Do you support BLM activists acting in this manner? It's a simple yes or no answer, which does not require conflation with any other incident -- I'm asking about the specific incident in the OP; nothing else. . .

• Agree (+1) 2

zurg
1 hour ago, Ladybird said:

Okay made me click... :lol:.

Nothing wrong with that kind of protest, a bit windy and cold though to be sitting around naked on asphalt. 

The point is also though, you’re trying to draw the line between reasonable protesters and unreasonable looters/rioters. Much of the left isn’t being clear about this, and they’re not vocal in condemning the rioting and violence. That’s how the public perception is shaping up. 

• Agree (+1) 1

Squirrel

Some people may need to look up the history of useful idiots. Then look at what they believe. One positive contribution to the black communities from BLM? There must be a ton with the money they raised or where do you think it’s going?

kestrel
19 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

Some people may need to look up the history of useful idiots. Then look at what they believe. One positive contribution to the black communities from BLM? There must be a ton with the money they raised or where do you think it’s going?

The "Money" is headed back up to the Big House..and just as soon as it is all gathered up the overseers (Jackson,Sharpton,Obama) will shoo the slaves back to the Masters (DNC) Plantation fields till the next event (Nov?)

Kestrel X...

Martin
4 hours ago, Ladybird said:

Anything else?

And, when they all took a truckload of PCP, did they expect to deal with the consequences or did they and their families hand that responsibility to the local police?

Squirrel

I’m sure it’s all being spent well to help minorities. Just ask Haiti and the huricaine fund raising Clinton did. I just want one example,,, books for kindergartens, 1 pencil or crayon bought? It can’t be that hard

• Agree (+1) 1

Alexis
16 hours ago, Squirrel said:

Key words fully support. That’s at least a little truth. Now what good has BLM done with any funds raised? 1 community center built, one play ground, one minority biz rebuilt? Surely you can point out something. Well other then buying busses to move paid thugs around

They should have enough to pay out reparations themselves!  They've taken in a tremendous amount of money.  They could also demand that those Woke corporations kick in more funds.

• Agree (+1) 1

mjperry51
On 9/7/2020 at 6:31 PM, Ladybird said:

On 9/7/2020 at 7:31 PM, mjperry51 said:

I don't see where you answered my question.

The article clearly identified the activists as Antifa and BLM. Their actions were clearly defined.

Do you support BLM activists acting in this manner? It's a simple yes or no answer, which does not require conflation with any other incident -- I'm asking about the specific incident in the OP; nothing else. . .

Oh LB -- I'm still waiting for an answer. . .

Ladybird
10 minutes ago, mjperry51 said:

Oh LB -- I'm still waiting for an answer. . .

How many times do I have to say I do not support violence or obnoxious activities from anyone, no matter who or what they are representing?

We've had three days now of tense mostly peaceful demonstrations, despite the chaos in the RPD and mayors office.