To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
kestrel

a black female driver tonight who is stopped by antifa rioters in north Portland. “Get out of my way!” She refuses to follow their orders (Is this white privilege?)(Language warning..)She's MAD!!)

Rate this topic

Shaky McSelfie

These white BLM kids need their asses kicked.

• Agree (+1) 4

oki
14 minutes ago, erp said:

Damn straight.  Honest, hard working people doing nothing more than trying to make a living are being hurt by this sh$t.   And, on top of it numerous mayors and governors seem to be just fine with it.  That is until it starts happening in their neighborhoods, then it's call the Cops.  Wanna' protest peacefully by all means.  Wanna' loot, start fires, break stuff, hurt people or block traffic?  No more tear gas, i'd say release the hounds, but truth be told I like Dogs to much to risk those brave pups health.  God only knows what those good doggies would end up catching. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

mjperry51
11 minutes ago, SinisterMrx said:

This woman just informed these privileged, trust fund, Soyviet Cuck Marxists, that it is in fact she who controls the narrative they appropriated from all the local black communities they previously invaded with their pachuli laced b.o. body funk and butch waxed snot locked beta brigades.

She let them know that if she were to 'imply' that they called her racial slurs, this would be a very bad night for them.

An then, behold, the unbathed sea of doughy faced millennial incels and their she-dweeb cohorts parted like a curtain of monochromatically dressed simple carbohydrate based life forms from planet "duh?"

Hang in there kids! Maybe another drug addled violent thug with a decades long criminal history will assault some local policemen, forcing them to put him down in the execution of their lawfull duties.

And VOILA!  A brand new martyr, wholy crafted from the remains of another useless parasitic piece of human detritus with the proper skin color and drooping pants, will be foisted upon an unsuspecting democrat mayor too weak and stupid to send these breve latte slurping Beta Bolshevicks back home to mommy and the new replacement for daddy-she calls, "Brad".

That was good!!!

• Agree (+1) 4

gravelrash

Impeding traffic on a public street is not a "peaceful protest". It is a crime. American citizens have the right to peaceable assembly to protest the government. We do not have the right to harass, intimidate, assault, or even murder our fellow citizens.

The actions of anti-fa and BLM are beyond rioting. They are terrorism. DHS needs to address this. The DOJ needs to go after their funding. Dozens of governors, mayors, and city council / aldermen need to be frog-marched out of office.

zurg
4 hours ago, erp said:

I wish I could award this a hundred thumbsup 

• Agree (+1) 3

Ticked@TinselTown
19 minutes ago, gravelrash said:

Impeding traffic on a public street is not a "peaceful protest". It is a crime. American citizens have the right to peaceable assembly to protest the government. We do not have the right to harass, intimidate, assault, or even murder our fellow citizens.

The actions of anti-fa and BLM are beyond rioting. They are terrorism. DHS needs to address this. The DOJ needs to go after their funding. Dozens of governors, mayors, and city council / aldermen need to be frog-marched out of office.

And the politicians who are allowing the BLMM and Antifa schitbirds to do those illegal things should be prosecuted right along with them as aiding and abetting those crimes, all the way up to murder.

• Agree (+1) 2

Shaky McSelfie
19 minutes ago, zurg said:

I wish I could award this a hundred thumbsup 

You could always send cash. 😎

• Haha (+1) 3

JerryL
1 hour ago, gravelrash said:

We also have the right to freedom of movement.  While I don't actively wish harm on them...although they all need to be in jail...when I see a car plow through them all it evokes in me is "play stupid games, win stupid prizes."  

• Agree (+1) 1

searcher

I ask again...if RICO is good enough to use on bikers why not on these folks???

Mark

• Agree (+1) 3

kestrel
4 hours ago, SinisterMrx said:

This woman just informed these privileged, trust fund, Soyviet Cuck Marxists, that it is in fact she who controls the narrative they appropriated from all the local black communities they previously invaded with their pachuli laced b.o. body funk and butch waxed snot locked beta brigades.

She let them know that if she were to 'imply' that they called her racial slurs, this would be a very bad night for them.

An then, behold, the unbathed sea of doughy faced millennial incels and their she-dweeb cohorts parted like a curtain of monochromatically dressed simple carbohydrate based life forms from planet "duh?"

Hang in there kids! Maybe another drug addled violent thug with a decades long criminal history will assault some local policemen, forcing them to put him down in the execution of their lawfull duties.

And VOILA!  A brand new martyr, wholy crafted from the remains of another useless parasitic piece of human detritus with the proper skin color and drooping pants, will be foisted upon an unsuspecting democrat mayor too weak and stupid to send these breve latte slurping Beta Bolshevicks back home to mommy and the new replacement for daddy-she calls, "Brad".

Wow!..I'm gotta get me a new thesaurus!...You're good.

Kestrel...

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Ben Cranklin

Lucky her foot didn't somehow slip and floor the gas, I guess.

• Agree (+1) 1

AntiObama

Jesus Christ, what a bunch of uneducated obnoxious Liberal pigs. 

In Iraq when Saddam Hussein was around he would have them put in a bath of sulfuric acid and burned alive.

That is what Iraqi soldiers did to Kuwaitis during the invasion.

USNRETWIFE
17 hours ago, SinisterMrx said:

That may just be the best thing I read today!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Buckwheat Jones
On 9/10/2020 at 3:02 PM, SinisterMrx said:

Nice

• Agree (+1) 1

Dean Adam Smithee

If I may steal shamelessly from Al Capone:

" "Get out of my way" AND a BMG .50, goes a lot further than "Get Out of My Way" alone".

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

kestrel
15 minutes ago, Dean Adam Smithee said:

If I may steal shamelessly from Al Capone:

" "Get out of my way" AND a BMG .50, goes a lot further than "Get Out of My Way" alone".

why was this down voted?...You make someone angry DAS?...at any rate I don't think any of those "Breve Latte Beta Bolsheviks"...could have stood up to her!...

Kestrel

Edited by kestrel

grimreefer
23 hours ago, kestrel said:

Wow!..I'm gotta get me a new thesaurus!...You're good.

Kestrel...

:yeahthat: I thought I was reading Schlichter for a second.

• Agree (+1) 1