To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Shaky McSelfie

19 families buy nearly 97 acres of land in Georgia to create a city safe for Black people

Rate this topic

Natural Selection
33 minutes ago, Dean Adam Smithee said:

Capitol city Monrovia, Liberia (Named after US Pres James Monroe):

?m=02&d=20111014&t=2&i=515537088&w=&fh=5

_105702288_slum--area-of-monrovia976.jpg

Photo Credit: BBC.com: Liberia - where no-one dares to tackle President George Weah

BqqOF4TnwTCu0a19-GReRvXWVsaynqx0oXO2AmE1

5yduru0fh5kz.jpg

Photo Credit: Reddit: r/Urban Hell: Monrovia, Liberia. Disease, warlords, and poverty.

Those scenes have nothing to do with poverty. It's about laziness. A neighborhood of good people would clean that up for free just because they don't want to live like that. Left to their own devices everybody assumes their own level.

levels.jpg

• Agree (+1) 1

Major Payne
1 hour ago, Dean Adam Smithee said:

Capitol city Monrovia, Liberia (Named after US Pres James Monroe):

?m=02&d=20111014&t=2&i=515537088&w=&fh=5

_105702288_slum--area-of-monrovia976.jpg

Photo Credit: BBC.com: Liberia - where no-one dares to tackle President George Weah

BqqOF4TnwTCu0a19-GReRvXWVsaynqx0oXO2AmE1

5yduru0fh5kz.jpg

Photo Credit: Reddit: r/Urban Hell: Monrovia, Liberia. Disease, warlords, and poverty.

Some nice places to sit down and enjoy a lunch! :)

:sarcasm:

Edited by Major Payne

Dean Adam Smithee
2 minutes ago, Major Payne said:

Some nice places to sit down and enjoy a lunch! :)

Worst place I've ever been in Africa was Juba, southern Sudan. Even in the midst of a civil war, not EVEN the squalor of a ""Free" Liberia.

• Disagree (-1) 1

czarinabeberina

It didn't turn out too well for Malachi York and his gang of idiots in my county in Georgia. Look up "Nuwabians" and the demise of that bastard child molester. Our Sheriff doesn't tolerate nonsense. Lucky trouble makers only get banned from the county.

Shaky McSelfie
3 hours ago, Dean Adam Smithee said:

Like there's not already enough all-black or near-all-black communities in Georgia. Or even the USA as a whole.  Can't think of a single one that any sane person would willingly move to if given a choice of being somewhere else.

In GA, Union City (86%), College Park (79%), Riverdale (79%) would top the list. But ask yourself, where in GA is a colored person ALSO most likely to be murdered?

Violent Crime Rate:

Union City: 1224 per 100,000

College Park: 1466 per 100,000

Riverdale: 579 per 100,000

USA Average: 246 per 100,000

GA Average: 327 per 100,000

Yeah, funny ain't it?  

There are so many area's in and around Atlanta that are majority black, but those aren't good enough because of the crime.  However,  there are many suburbs that are low crime, but they aren't good enough because there are not enough black people.  

So they will just start their own.  And then what happens when the crime rate goes up to levels like the black area's they are fleeing?  My guess is that they blame whitey and start the process all over again.

It really is maddening.

moocow
5 hours ago, ThePatriot said:

It depends - if we're talking about light, then yes, white is the presence of all color and black is the absence of all color.  If we're talking about pigment, black is the presence of all color and white is the absence of all color.

Yes, in an additive color system, white is the presence of all colors (such as light, projectors, monitors, etc), and subtractive color systems (paints) white is the absence of all colors. 

Edited by moocow
Autocorrection. Correction

Shaky McSelfie
1 hour ago, kestrel said:

"where in GA is a colored person"

Don't you mean "People of Colored"?

Kestrel X...

Hmm, interesting.

I picture God sitting around chatting with some friends, and he casually mentions, "see, these are people I have colored."  😄

• Haha (+1) 1

Dean Adam Smithee
2 hours ago, ThePatriot said:

It depends - if we're talking about light, then yes, white is the presence of all color and black is the absence of all color.  If we're talking about pigment, black is the presence of all color and white is the absence of all color.

YES. All about transmissible vs. reflective color. Was going to bring this up, but then  I've never been invited back as a speaker at Syracuse U based on the words I''ve chosen. LOL.

• Disagree (-1) 1

Magic Rat

Their land.  They could do what they want.  I don't see how a bank can legally give them mortgages or any company can legally sell them insurance (Or would want to.) but I suspect the Fed will force them.

Ladybird

A place where black people can lawfully be black in public, without being set upon by white policeman and their dogs.  

Sounds good. Hope it works out for them.

• Disagree (-1) 4

Shaky McSelfie
2 minutes ago, Ladybird said:

A place where black people can lawfully be black in public, without being set upon by white policeman and their dogs.  

Bull Conner called. He said thanks for voting Democrat. 

• Best Post (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 3

Tikk
15 minutes ago, Ladybird said:

Show me one place in the United States where "black people cannot (sic) lawfully be black in public, without being set upon by white policeman and their dogs."

I'll wait.

And it won't work out for them.  Why?  Because they are organizing by the color of their skin and not the content of their character, and especially not on their abilities or competencies.

A town of community organizers is doomed to fail. 

Edited by Tikk

Magic Rat
41 minutes ago, Ladybird said:

Hahahahahahahahahaha 

"Set upon by white policemen and their dogs..."

Hahahahahahahahahaha 

Does this mean sex offenders won't be "Set upon" when they violate restraining orders and go back to intimidate their victims? You hope that works out, huh?

Edited by Magic Rat
  • Agree (+1) 3

grimreefer
47 minutes ago, Ladybird said:

You're better than this.

• Like (+1) 1

kestrel
2 hours ago, Shaky McSelfie said:

Yeah, funny ain't it?  

There are so many area's in and around Atlanta that are majority black, but those aren't good enough because of the crime.  However,  there are many suburbs that are low crime, but they aren't good enough because there are not enough black people.  

So they will just start their own.  And then what happens when the crime rate goes up to levels like the black area's they are fleeing?  My guess is that they blame whitey and start the process all over again.

It really is maddening.

You forgot one step Mac...the "Fund Raising" Which the majority of will disappear into the Pockets of "RACE Inc" and Black Live$ make Money. And yes it is maddening.

Kestrel...

kestrel
1 hour ago, Ladybird said:

Cool!..When are you going down to Dixie L/B?...oh wait you said "works out for them".. Wait! are you telling us you're Not one of them?...one more thing..when was the last time you were "set upon by white policeman and their dogs."?  (and aren't you forgetting the fire hoses?) and what about all the horror Y'all have to endure  as professional athletes?...Hey "Resist we much" Right On!...Gee if only Black Democrats were in charge of those racist hell holes..Like Chicago and Baltimore or Atlanta

Kestrel X...

kestrel
1 hour ago, Ladybird said:

A place where black people can Safely be black in public, without being set upon by White Policemen Black Gangsters and their dogs  Homeys  

There fixed it for you!  You're Welcome!

Kestrel X...

Ma Deuce

Unless this proposed venture forsakes the prevailing mindset of the black community, such as violence against  women, other blacks, the police, and ignoring personal responsibility, then I say it's doomed to failure.

And then it becomes just another statistic of places where black on black violence runs rampant and the people living there look for ways to move out and never look back.

Natural Selection
2 hours ago, Ladybird said:

robs-store.jpg

Taggart Transcontinental
7 hours ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

Uhm... isn't that segregation, do it yourself edition?

Ah yes but if they made a whites only neighborhood, suddenly it would be RACISM!!

• Agree (+1) 1

Ladybird
2 hours ago, Magic Rat said:

Hahahahahahahahahaha 

"Set upon by white policemen and their dogs..."

Hahahahahahahahahaha 

Does this mean sex offenders won't be "Set upon" when they violate restraining orders and go back to intimidate their victims? You hope that works out, huh?

Sure..

1 hour ago, grimreefer said:

You're better than this.

I'm not a fan of folks segregating themselves into these somewhat insular communities, but it's not unheard of and if it's something that will make them feel more secure, then they should go for it.

Magic Rat
13 minutes ago, Ladybird said:

Sure..

I'm not a fan of folks segregating themselves into these somewhat insular communities, but it's not unheard of and if it's something that will make them feel more secure, then they should go for it.

Is this supposed to be the answer to my question about Jacob Blake, a sex offender who violated a restraining order to menace and steal from his victim?  This is what you hope "works out"?

Black Lives Matter, right?  Unless it is a black woman who was a victim of someone Kamela Harris "respects".

The "dog" thing is also less common to black men than whites.  The police in Salt Lake City appear to be wrong in your example, but as with Floyd, Brown and Blake, we should wait until we go CRAAAZY.  Not you, of course.  I mean people who are currently sane.

Edited by Magic Rat

Natural Selection
8 minutes ago, Ladybird said:

So I checked out the video at your link. Looks to me like he was on the side of a house getting ready to jump a fence.

Do you have any examples of someone who is not committing a crime and is being set upon by white policeman and their dogs?

kestrel
21 minutes ago, Ladybird said:

Sure..

Screen-Shot-2020-09-08-at-8.33.09-PM.png

Kestrel X....

Edited by kestrel
  • Best Post (+1) 2

kestrel
14 minutes ago, Natural Selection said:

So I checked out the video at your link. Looks to me like he was on the side of a house getting ready to jump a fence.

Do you have any examples of someone who is not committing a crime and is being set upon by white policeman and their dogs?

There was a "Restraining Order" prohibiting him from being on the property, Obtained by the Wife because of domestic violence...His wife is probably Racist...

Kestrel X....

• Agree (+1) 1