To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Shaky McSelfie

19 families buy nearly 97 acres of land in Georgia to create a city safe for Black people

Rate this topic

kestrel
17 minutes ago, Magic Rat said:

Is this supposed to be the answer to my question about Jacob Blake, a sex offender who violated a restraining order to menace and steal from his victim?  This is what you hope "works out"?

Black Lives Matter, right?  Unless it is a black woman who was a victim of someone Kamela Harris "respects".

The "dog" thing is also less common to black men than whites.  The police in Salt Lake City appear to be wrong in your example, but as with Floyd, Brown and Blake, we should wait until we go CRAAAZY.  Not you, of course.  I mean people who are currently sane.

I know this is hard to believe but the article L/B posted stated that there was a restraining order against the guy for "Domestic Violence" He wasn't supposed to be on the property...Sound Familiar?

Kestrel X...

Magic Rat
4 minutes ago, kestrel said:

There was a "Restraining Order" prohibiting him from being on the property, Obtained by the Wife because of domestic violence...His wife is probably Racist...

Kestrel X....

If he's violating a restraining order, he is subject to a great deal of respect from the Vice Presidential candidate of the Democratic party.

Edited by Magic Rat
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Noclevermoniker
54 minutes ago, Magic Rat said:

If he's violating a restraining order, he is subject to a great deal of respect from the Vice Presidential candidate of the Democratic party.

Surely a shout out from Fingers Biden himself in solidarity!

• Agree (+1) 1

kestrel
1 hour ago, Magic Rat said:

Damn Straight!..it's the right thing to do!...And who would know more about "Respect" than Kammy Kneepads?

Kestrel X...

• Agree (+1) 1

Howsithangin

But alas, who will protect them from their own worst enemy: themselves?

• Best Post (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Martin
5 hours ago, Ladybird said:

A place where black people can lawfully be black in public, without being set upon by white policeman and their dogs.  

Sounds good. Hope it works out for them.

We used to refer to such places as "ghettos."  White policemen avoided them as much as possible but the muggers, rapists and murderers found them more hospitable.  Hope it works out for them.

Edited by Martin
  • Agree (+1) 2

mjperry51
7 hours ago, ThePatriot said:

It depends - if we're talking about light, then yes, white is the presence of all color and black is the absence of all color.  If we're talking about pigment, black is the presence of all color and white is the absence of all color.

Since I’m more technical than artistic you can guess to which one I was referring...

Rock N' Roll Right Winger
5 hours ago, Ladybird said:

A place where black people can lawfully be black in public, without being set upon by white policeman and their dogs.  

What a load of :bs:

You know that the bad behavior of many of such black people is the cause for the police to show up?

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Buckwheat Jones

Soooo....are they going to prevent white people from living there?

• Agree (+1) 1

Natural Selection
29 minutes ago, Buckwheat Jones said:

Soooo....are they going to prevent white people from living there?

If so, it's their loss.

white-people-safety2.jpg

• Best Post (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

JerryL
11 hours ago, Severian said:

I believe Liberia was setup for this exact purpose.

It was.  Problem there, though, was that Liberia already had a population.  So when the Americo-Liberians arrived, who, even as slaves, in the US were still exposed to much more education and modern "technology" than the native Liberians, what did they do?

Why, they oppressed the native Liberians and took control of all of the power structures.  That is what they did.  This two-tiered society exists to this day. 

JerryL
9 hours ago, Dean Adam Smithee said:

Worst place I've ever been in Africa was Juba, southern Sudan. Even in the midst of a civil war, not EVEN the squalor of a ""Free" Liberia.

For me, it was Mauritania.  Have been in 24 of 50 African countries, but never had the "pleasure" of South Sudan.

Hieronymous

Isn't this how cults get started?

• Agree (+1) 2

Moderator T
10 hours ago, Ladybird said:

So will it be a place with no police at all then or will they be denying jobs based on skin color?  Do you think if they somehow manage to get an only black police department that relations between the police and the locals will be any different?  What percentage of black people in America do you believe are unable to be "black in public without being set upon by white policemen and their dogs?"  How many times has a white policeman set his dogs upon you?  Do you believe it happens so often to such a high proportion of black Americans that the best answer is racial segregation?

• Agree (+1) 1

Howsithangin
13 hours ago, Ladybird said:

Id argue, but on this subject, you're too far gone

• Agree (+1) 2

Martin

Newsman Bernard Goldberg was working for CBS when he filed video footage of a group of looters being led away by policemen after a hurricane hit a Caribbean island.  His editor told him, "You can't air that.  It's racist.  All of the looters being arrested are black."

Goldberg replied, "Yes, all of the looters are black.  Just like all of the policemen arresting them and just like 95% of the population of that island."

The new Freedom Town for black people in Georgia may never have any white policemen, just like that Caribbean island.  Yet, the lack of white policemen, or white people of any occupation, does not mean it will not have cops and robbers.  

• Agree (+1) 1

Taggart Transcontinental
16 hours ago, Ladybird said:

How many times have you been unlawfully dealt with in public as a black person? The VAST majority of citizens never have any dealings with the police EVER. Yet you keep running around with the fallacy that all black people are oppressed.

News flash when I patrolled, I dealt with majority White people, because that's generally where we patrol. If you patrol an inner city you will deal with black people generally. It's not oppression, it's reality.

• Agree (+1) 1

Natural Selection
16 hours ago, Ladybird said:

A place where they can't blame White people for their problems?

It will crash and burn.

• Best Post (+1) 2

Severian
9 hours ago, JerryL said:

It was.  Problem there, though, was that Liberia already had a population.  So when the Americo-Liberians arrived, who, even as slaves, in the US were still exposed to much more education and modern "technology" than the native Liberians, what did they do?

Why, they oppressed the native Liberians and took control of all of the power structures.  That is what they did.  This two-tiered society exists to this day. 

So much for racial solidarity my brothers.

patwfox

Statistically speaking, if the city they create is predominantly African American, it is not going to be very safe for black people.  Currently, the black people that are the least likely to be a victim of violent crime, committed by police or civilian, live in predominantly white communities. Are they planning on creating a predominantly white city here in Georgia? We already have that and black people already move to them to get out of dangerous neighborhoods and live a safer life. 

• Like (+1) 1

Ladybird
10 hours ago, Moderator T said:

So will it be a place with no police at all then or will they be denying jobs based on skin color?  Do you think if they somehow manage to get an only black police department that relations between the police and the locals will be any different?  What percentage of black people in America do you believe are unable to be "black in public without being set upon by white policemen and their dogs?"  How many times has a white policeman set his dogs upon you?  Do you believe it happens so often to such a high proportion of black Americans that the best answer is racial segregation?

I don't know. Maybe they'll have their own patrols and ambulance corp, like in Orthodox communities, which no one has a problem with btw.  If these people wish to pool their resources to create, what they view as a safe environment, what the heck is to anyone else?

Edited by Ladybird
  • Haha (+1) 1

kestrel
10 minutes ago, Ladybird said:

I don't know. Maybe they'll have their own patrols and ambulance corp, like in Orthodox communities, which no one has a problem with.  If these people wish to pool their resources to create, what they view as a safe environment, what the heck is to anyone else?  a 

Yep..I got no problem with this...I think it's a great idea and I hope it works out for them..Who can blame them really...Look at where they live now!..And Just like the "Orthodox Communities" (I hope this isn't a "Dog whistle" against Jewish Folks) want to have "Things" the way THEY want them and not what Whitey wants...like the "Projects" on the outskirts of Honky Town (to be fair though the bldg's were once new before the people moved into them, and it took a while to turn into a garbage can of Welfare, Crime and Fatherless homes) Hopefully this endeavor turns out better than the "Projects" Built by Democrats....For Democrats.

Kestrel...

kestrel
17 minutes ago, Natural Selection said:

zimmerman-neighborhood-watch.jpg

Holy Cow!..Is that a...er...well I mean a uh..white Hispanic?

Kestrel...

• Haha (+1) 2