To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
pepperonikkid

Popular QAnon Website Shuts Down After Citigroup Employee And Webmaster Doxxed And Stalked

Rate this topic

pepperonikkid

Popular QAnon Website Shuts Down After Citigroup Employee And Webmaster Doxxed And Stalked

https://www.zerohedge.com/

by Tyler Durden

Sat, 09/12/2020 

Article:

The world's most popular QAnon post aggregator has been taken offline, after its webmaster - a Citigroup employee named Jason Gelinas - was doxxed by Logically.com and later stalked by Bloomberg's William Turton - who drove out to his house for an interview.

Under the username 'QAppAnon,' Gelinas launched Qmap.pub in May of 2018 under the username 'QAppAnon,' - which boasted over 10 million visitors in July according to SimilarWeb. The site aggregated 'Q drops,' messages posted by an anonymous individual (or individuals) to image board '8kun' promoting the theory that President Trump is part of a military intelligence operation by 'white hat' insiders to take down the deep state - arresting and prosecuting corrupt government officials and pedophiles.

q%20acct_0_0.jpeg?itok=OgM_YNqX

Because '8kun' users often post graphic or objectionable material, Qmap.pub provided followers of the movement a 'clean' platform to follow Q drops.

Over the years, Q’s posts would move from the 4chan forum to 8chan, and finally to its later iteration, 8kun. But these forums weren’t where most of Q’s followers would go to access the drops: most would find them neatly compiled on a site called QMap, now the main platform on which Q’s drops are published. For years it was believed that QMap was an endeavour that was independent of both the chan forums and the person or people posting Q’s drops, but recent discoveries concerning an IP address behind QMap raised questions as to whether Jim Watkins, the owner of 8chan and 8kun, an elusive figure in his own right, could also be Q. As some QAnon researchers have pointed out, however, the story of Q’s operations does not end with Jim Watkins. -Logically.com

Now, this is all that appears when one visits the site:

Full Story

Junto

It's definitely up and running as of the next day.  It's like a fan page that makes posts easier to read as the site (as mentioned in the article) is just aggregating the Q drops onto one page. Strange that this is news.

• Agree (+1) 1

Dean Adam Smithee
29 minutes ago, pepperonikkid said:

Over the years, Q’s posts would move from the 4chan forum to 8chan, and finally to its later iteration, 8kun. But these forums weren’t where most of Q’s followers would go to access the drops: most would find them neatly compiled on a site called QMap, now the main platform on which Q’s drops are published. For years it was believed that QMap was an endeavour that was independent of both the chan forums and the person or people posting Q’s drops, but recent discoveries concerning an IP address behind QMap raised questions as to whether Jim Watkins, the owner of 8chan and 8kun, an elusive figure in his own right, could also be Q. As some QAnon researchers have pointed out, however, the story of Q’s operations does not end with Jim Watkins. -Logically.com

There's been speculation about this for a year or so, at least. I can't rule it out.

Q obviously knows something about the military and government. And Jim Watkins was a Helicopter mechanic in the Army in the '80s.  But, couple that with the fact that ALL of Q's "predictions" that would seem to have "insider" knowledge well above that of a Helicopter Mechanic,  have all turned out to be spectacularly wrong, and, well, I just can't rule it out.

Business Insider (Aug 2019): The bizarre life of 8chan owner Jim Watkins, the middle-age veteran who decamped to the Philippines and runs a pig farm

WaPo (Sept 2019): From helicopter repairman to leader of the Internet’s ‘darkest reaches’: The life and times of 8chan owner Jim Watkins

MilSource (Sept 1 2020): Could Q really be a pig farmer named Jim Watkins?

• Disagree (-1) 1

Junto
29 minutes ago, Dean Adam Smithee said:

There's been speculation about this for a year or so, at least. I can't rule it out.

Q obviously knows something about the military and government. And Jim Watkins was a Helicopter mechanic in the Army in the '80s.  But, couple that with the fact that ALL of Q's "predictions" that would seem to have "insider" knowledge well above that of a Helicopter Mechanic,  have all turned out to be spectacularly wrong, and, well, I just can't rule it out.

Business Insider (Aug 2019): The bizarre life of 8chan owner Jim Watkins, the middle-age veteran who decamped to the Philippines and runs a pig farm

WaPo (Sept 2019): From helicopter repairman to leader of the Internet’s ‘darkest reaches’: The life and times of 8chan owner Jim Watkins

MilSource (Sept 1 2020): Could Q really be a pig farmer named Jim Watkins?

There are too many Q proofs that would exclude you, me or this guy from being a part of the Q team.  Qmap.pub is just a fan run aggregation site of Q posts.

Shaky McSelfie
2 hours ago, Junto said:

It's definitely up and running as of the next day.  It's like a fan page that makes posts easier to read as the site (as mentioned in the article) is just aggregating the Q drops onto one page. Strange that this is news.

It's down right now.  At least for me it is.

Junto
1 hour ago, Shaky McSelfie said:

Crazy - it was working for me at home, but through my cell phone it is not working.

Junto
8 hours ago, Shaky McSelfie said:

6 hours ago, Junto said:

Crazy - it was working for me at home, but through my cell phone it is not working.

Figured it out - I was using two other links:

https://qntmpkts.keybase.pub//

https://qanon.pub/

kestrel
On 9/12/2020 at 2:17 PM, Junto said:

There are too many Q proofs that would exclude you, me or this guy from being a part of the Q team.  Qmap.pub is just a fan run aggregation site of Q posts.

Really?..I don't read the "Q" Stuff but it would be kinda neat if you would post a few of those "Q Proofs" and maybe tell me whats the deal with these guys (as far as you know...that is?) Others have said that "Q" is always/mostly wrong. if that's what you meant in refutation of people saying they are false/Q Proofs..I tried to read some of the stuff from above links and I saw no "Predictions" just stuff that is happening now...

Kestrel...

Edited by kestrel

Junto
6 hours ago, kestrel said:

Really?..I don't read the "Q" Stuff but it would be kinda neat if you would post a few of those "Q Proofs" and maybe tell me whats the deal with these guys (as far as you know...that is?) Others have said that "Q" is always/mostly wrong. if that's what you meant in refutation of people saying they are false/Q Proofs..I tried to read some of the stuff from above links and I saw no "Predictions" just stuff that is happening now...

Kestrel...

So my summary of QANON goes like this:  Q+ is Trump, Q is the team behind him, supposedly made up of military intelligence figures who know what their whole plan is, and what they are up against.  Supposedly, due to national security issues, etc, they circumvent laws by giving the rest of us an idea of what went on, what is going on, and what will go on in the 'near' future. 

A lot of the Q stuff you'll hear or read is from the other anons who read Q posts, and other fan stuff and come up with their own interpretations of what is meant, when something is supposed to happen, etc.  Q says over and over again that his posts are markers for past and future events, that in the future looking back, will all make sense.  This causes everyone to start trying to piece things together and often make things fit that might not actually fit.  Then there is the part where Q has said from the beginning there is disinformation mixed in with his posts. For instance, does Hillary really kill little kids and drink their blood?  I don't know and really struggle to believe that - but I believe most of that comes from interpretations of what Q has written about and not actually implied. A lot of the accusations or insinuations might be just to shine light on a someone or something Q wants to talk about - sort of like how Trump does the same thing with the media.

Now, on the face of that, or some of the other things, I totally get why that isn't necessarily accepted as God's honest truth. However, there have been many 'proofs' along the way to show that who ever is behind the account has access to President Trump in a way very very very few have.  This is the interesting part that can't really be denied.  It 'could' be Don Jr., Milania, or some other super close aide that is behind this, but it couldn't be much farther away from Trump than that.  That is where the willingness to suspend the disbelief comes in - someone close to Trump is clearly in on 'something', and the hope is that what Q is saying is in the works - because if it is, it will be spectacular. 

Edited by Junto

kestrel
18 minutes ago, Junto said:

So my summary of QANON goes like this:  Q+ is Trump, Q is the team behind him, supposedly made up of military intelligence figures who know what their whole plan is, and what they are up against.  Supposedly, due to national security issues, etc, they circumvent laws by giving the rest of us an idea of what went on, what is going on, and what will go on in the 'near' future. 

A lot of the Q stuff you'll hear or read is from the other anons who read Q posts, and other fan stuff and come up with their own interpretations of what is meant, when something is supposed to happen, etc.  Q says over and over again that his posts are markers for past and future events, that in the future looking back, will all make sense.  This causes everyone to start trying to piece things together and often make things fit that might not actually fit.  Then there is the part where Q has said from the beginning there is disinformation mixed in with his posts. For instance, does Hillary really kill little kids and drink their blood?  I don't know and really struggle to believe that - but I believe most of that comes from interpretations of what Q has written about and not actually implied. A lot of the accusations or insinuations might be just to shine light on a someone or something Q wants to talk about - sort of like how Trump does the same thing with the media.

Now, on the face of that, or some of the other things, I totally get why that isn't necessarily accepted as God's honest truth. However, there have been many 'proofs' along the way to show that who ever is behind the account has access to President Trump in a way very very very few have.  This is the interesting part that can't really be denied.  It 'could' be Don Jr., Milania, or some other super close aide that is behind this, but it couldn't be much farther away from Trump than that.  That is where the willingness to suspend the disbelief comes in - someone close to Trump is clearly in on 'something', and the hope is that what Q is saying is in the works - because if it is, it will be spectacular. 

Thank You Junto!..I'll give this some consideration and maybe check out some of "Q"'s stuff...Thanks again!

Kestrel...

Junto
1 hour ago, kestrel said:

Thank You Junto!..I'll give this some consideration and maybe check out some of "Q"'s stuff...Thanks again!

Kestrel...

There are all sorts of complicated theories as to how to read the posts, which are sometimes obvious, but in other times not obvious about the 'codes' they contain.  Post numbers that line up to dates, etc.  This is where a lot of the predictions have got out of hand because it is easy to see codes or suggestions with all the innuendo and secretiveness (if you buy into it). 

The undeniable things, or proofs, are the photos, or timings of Q posts with Trump Twitter posts within a minute - over and over, or stating within X minutes.  The Q posts have predicted words in Trumps tweets, etc. I think it is less silly to at least believe someone within his ring of confidants is behind this - and whether any of the other information is more than just pro-Trump propaganda or political intrigue is the real question.

Then there are some who believe QAnon is even deeper than deep, and is a super secret Deep State ploy to identify the most likely to cause problems during a planned event to somehow change America (would be domestic terrorists/patriots) - to identify them and Trump is really a super duper undercover Deep State'r undercover to draw those kinds of people out. 

It is fun to entertain all of these things to varying degrees. I personally believe at this point that the Q posts are from Trump/MI team, and whether or not it is just a political psyop to help him get elected is the real question most people have.  To put it another way, there is a legit team behind Qanon that goes to Trump - whether or not any or how much of it is legit is the real question.

Moderator T
6 minutes ago, Junto said:

There are all sorts of complicated theories as to how to read the posts, which are sometimes obvious, but in other times not obvious about the 'codes' they contain.  Post numbers that line up to dates, etc.  This is where a lot of the predictions have got out of hand because it is easy to see codes or suggestions with all the innuendo and secretiveness (if you buy into it). 

The undeniable things, or proofs, are the photos, or timings of Q posts with Trump Twitter posts within a minute - over and over, or stating within X minutes.  The Q posts have predicted words in Trumps tweets, etc. I think it is less silly to at least believe someone within his ring of confidants is behind this - and whether any of the other information is more than just pro-Trump propaganda or political intrigue is the real question.

Then there are some who believe QAnon is even deeper than deep, and is a super secret Deep State ploy to identify the most likely to cause problems during a planned event to somehow change America (would be domestic terrorists/patriots) - to identify them and Trump is really a super duper undercover Deep State'r undercover to draw those kinds of people out. 

It is fun to entertain all of these things to varying degrees. I personally believe at this point that the Q posts are from Trump/MI team, and whether or not it is just a political psyop to help him get elected is the real question most people have.  To put it another way, there is a legit team behind Qanon that goes to Trump - whether or not any or how much of it is legit is the real question.

All of this makes it an incredibly entertaining conspiracy theory.  Unfortunately I cannot grasp the logic being the true believers that Q exists to expose various deep state things and does it by combining with consistently wrong predictions and posts so vague that you have to essentially use a decoder thing to understand them when the thing that would benefit their cause most (if any of it were true) would be to speak directly.  So many true believers will say that Q will put false information out there to trick its enemies somehow, when all it does is discredit itself.  Seriously, if evil deep state satanist child molesters are such a massive problem, why not just expose them directly or act directly against them instead of beating around the bush and speaking in code?

kestrel
1 hour ago, Moderator T said:

All of this makes it an incredibly entertaining conspiracy theory.  Unfortunately I cannot grasp the logic being the true believers that Q exists to expose various deep state things and does it by combining with consistently wrong predictions and posts so vague that you have to essentially use a decoder thing to understand them when the thing that would benefit their cause most (if any of it were true) would be to speak directly.  So many true believers will say that Q will put false information out there to trick its enemies somehow, when all it does is discredit itself.  Seriously, if evil deep state satanist child molesters are such a massive problem, why not just expose them directly or act directly against them instead of beating around the bush and speaking in code?

You said something like this before...I read Q stuff for a bit today and I didn't see anything about Satanic child molesters...am I reading the wrong things?

Kestrel...

Junto
2 hours ago, Moderator T said:

I think this is an entertaining conspiracy theory especially because we will all find out in a few years if some of us (a lot of people) were/are duped or if the Qanon movement is really the largest secretive backdoor messaging related platform from a sitting president and his team.  The 'proofs' I believe at least show that Q/Q team are really really close to President Trump, and in a way that almost anyone else is not candid to. 

For me it narrows down the question to whether or not its just a psyop/reelection thing for Trump, or if the entire world's deep state cabal who's who of villains are all rounded up and brought to justice. Admittedly, it is hard to believe we'll see real justice or all of the 'deep state' brought to justice.  I am a Q believer, but i don't know that Hillary really drinks adrenochrome from frightened children, etc.

Moderator T
4 hours ago, kestrel said:

You said something like this before...I read Q stuff for a bit today and I didn't see anything about Satanic child molesters...am I reading the wrong things?

Kestrel...

Its from a conspiracy theory that's a bit older than Qanon but got pulled into it with a bunch of others like Pizzagate.  Junto touches on it below.  The original conspiracy theory was that on Anthony Weiner's laptop was a secret video of Hillary and Huma drinking blood from a recently sacrificed child.  The sacrifice combined rape, torture, and satanic imagery to terrify the child before it died so that their brain produced as much adrenochrome (a chemical) as possible.  The more fear, the more of that chemical in the blood.  The chemical is supposedly addictive, sometimes is said to prevent aging, and is favored by the various elites in the world.  I don't know if "Q" specifically references it in that much detail, but many followers believe it and have divined it from the secret coded language of Q.  It has also been pushed by at least one Congressional candidate from the Republican Party.

In the end it goes to the main reason Q, if it were real at all, is at best useless, and at worst harmful - interpretation.  Rather than going through regular whistleblowing processes, or saying directly what is happening, or offering concrete proof of what is supposedly happening, its all coded nonsense that requires special interpretation by true believers and failed predictions.  Imagine what could be done (if this were all true) if evidence were presented and specific accusations made.  The media wouldn't ignore something that was that big of a bombshell.  Instead what happens is some of the more mentally unstable true believers end up arming themselves and grabbing an armored truck in an attempt to attack the Hoover Dam or grabbing knives and trying to board a navy ship or making threats to kill pizza parlor employees. 

Moderator T
3 hours ago, Junto said:

I think this is an entertaining conspiracy theory especially because we will all find out in a few years if some of us (a lot of people) were/are duped or if the Qanon movement is really the largest secretive backdoor messaging related platform from a sitting president and his team.  The 'proofs' I believe at least show that Q/Q team are really really close to President Trump, and in a way that almost anyone else is not candid to. 

For me it narrows down the question to whether or not its just a psyop/reelection thing for Trump, or if the entire world's deep state cabal who's who of villains are all rounded up and brought to justice. Admittedly, it is hard to believe we'll see real justice or all of the 'deep state' brought to justice.  I am a Q believer, but i don't know that Hillary really drinks adrenochrome from frightened children, etc.

Considering the most likely suspect of being Q, Jim Watkins, runs a conservative PAC, its possible it is election related.  I just can't buy that it is legitimate though as it constantly proves itself wrong and seems to do everything in its power to hurt its own cause.  These releases would be a hell of a lot more effective if they'd come with evidence or predictions that actually came true.  You can't expose something by speaking in vague codes that are widely open to interpretation.

MTP Reggie
44 minutes ago, Moderator T said:

Considering the most likely suspect of being Q, Jim Watkins, runs a conservative PAC, its possible it is election related.  I just can't buy that it is legitimate though as it constantly proves itself wrong and seems to do everything in its power to hurt its own cause.  These releases would be a hell of a lot more effective if they'd come with evidence or predictions that actually came true.  You can't expose something by speaking in vague codes that are widely open to interpretation.

51 minutes ago, Moderator T said:

Its from a conspiracy theory that's a bit older than Qanon but got pulled into it with a bunch of others like Pizzagate.  Junto touches on it below.  The original conspiracy theory was that on Anthony Weiner's laptop was a secret video of Hillary and Huma drinking blood from a recently sacrificed child.  The sacrifice combined rape, torture, and satanic imagery to terrify the child before it died so that their brain produced as much adrenochrome (a chemical) as possible.  The more fear, the more of that chemical in the blood.  The chemical is supposedly addictive, sometimes is said to prevent aging, and is favored by the various elites in the world.  I don't know if "Q" specifically references it in that much detail, but many followers believe it and have divined it from the secret coded language of Q.  It has also been pushed by at least one Congressional candidate from the Republican Party.

In the end it goes to the main reason Q, if it were real at all, is at best useless, and at worst harmful - interpretation.  Rather than going through regular whistleblowing processes, or saying directly what is happening, or offering concrete proof of what is supposedly happening, its all coded nonsense that requires special interpretation by true believers and failed predictions.  Imagine what could be done (if this were all true) if evidence were presented and specific accusations made.  The media wouldn't ignore something that was that big of a bombshell.  Instead what happens is some of the more mentally unstable true believers end up arming themselves and grabbing an armored truck in an attempt to attack the Hoover Dam or grabbing knives and trying to board a navy ship or making threats to kill pizza parlor employees. 

Cynic...

Moderator T
13 minutes ago, MTP Reggie said:

Cynic...

It is my middle name!