To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Liz

Startling anonymous post from a claimed Biden ex-staffer lays out the alleged depths of his dementia

Rate this topic

Liz

American Thinker

Thomas Lifson

September 13, 2020

Excerpt:

Normally, I would spurn the idea of citing an anonymous post that purports to contain inside information on a presidential candidate. But two factors currently weigh on my mind, causing me to make an exception.

One is that MSM Trump-haters have no compunction at all over relying exclusively on anonymous sources. The Atlantic used to be prestigious, and regarded as the gold standard for rigorous reporting and editing, and yet went with allegations against President Trump that are completely incongruent with his other behavior: expressing contempt for wounded and dead veterans.

That alone would not be enough.

But the other factor is more serious and directly relevant to the anonymous post I am about to cite.

The Biden campaign clearly is hiding their candidate from exposure to circumstances that might test his mental acuity and vigor on a sustained basis. We now have direct evidence that the campaign has been deceiving the public by using a teleprompter for Biden to read when allegedly answering questions in an alleged interview. The campaign’s chief spokesman evaded answering a direct question about teleprompter use during faux interviews.

Thus, we know that the critical question of Biden’s ability to discharge his duties if elected is being deceptively evaded. That, in my mind, opens the door to consider what is claimed to be an insider’s account of the true state of Biden’s health, now that we know his campaign would deceive us on this question.

What follows is a transcript of a posting that originally appeared online here. While remaining utterly skeptical, please see how well the allegations fit with the behavior that we have seen. To my mind, they fit observable Biden behavior like a glove. If this is disinformation, it is done very well.

"This is the big one, and the one I have the least direct experience with, but it’s been an open secret for some time. Anyone who has had a relative with Alzheimer’s or dementia can tell you, there are good days and bad days. On the good days, when Joe is at his most lucid, his campaign manager Jen will send him out for photo ops or TV interviews… make hay while the sun is shining, you know? On the bad days, Jen just tells the press pool “No Joe today,” and they’re all like, “Okay, cool!” Most of the time, he’s just a little foggy and gets really agitated. But one of my co-workers told me that back in May, there was a day where he thought he was running against Gary Hart in the ’84 primary again. Joe went under wraps for several days after that.

He’s been more lucid recently because his physician, Dr. O’Connor, put him on Namenda. Jen apparently was worried about someone finding it out, because she insisted that he prescribe it under a series of phony names, and then have the interns pick it up. I bet there are a lot of pharmacists in Philly wondering why there are so many young people on Namenda.

The dementia medication has had, um… unfortunate side effects.

There’s no dancing around this… the medication has made Joe incontinent. Though his “good days” have increased dramatically, he can barely get through a press event without running to the bathroom. That’s why he didn’t take questions after announcing Harris as his running mate. They weren’t afraid of the questions, the press loves him… they were afraid he was going to piss his pants on-camera. Lately, Jen’s been having closed-door meetings to discuss which brand of incontinence pads would be best to purchase. Seriously, a group of paid staffers sat around and discussed which brands were the least visible, the least likely to leak, and wouldn’t audibly “crinkle.”

That’s around the time I left the campaign. I can’t be a party to this sick game anymore. I never really liked Joe Biden, but he deserves better than to be thrust into the public eye when he should be in memory care. His wife should put a stop to this, but she’s way too excited about being “First Lady” to care about her ailing husband."

<snip>

Full Commentary

• Disagree (-1) 1

Bubbajoebob

If Biden's condition is as bad as it seems, then what the democrats are doing to him is straight-up cruel.

Shaky McSelfie

Just wow if true.  

If we had a useful press, this would have been uncovered already. But we don’t. 

• Sad 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

satellite66

Nothing is beneath democrats.  They rejoice in the killing of babies.  They brag about their gains in that area.  They demand abortion be allowed after birth   They are foul disgusting creatures.  I call them creatures because they are clearly inhuman.  
Joe is a pawn and always has been.  I imagine his mental status has been suspect for years

• Agree (+1) 3

Severian

Well, it's an anonymous source, so by the Left's own definition we know it has to be true and brought to the forefront by a true brave whistle blower. 

I can easily believe this one though, the hallmarks are all there in plain sight. I still wonder what excuse they will come up with for him skipping the debates.

Elder abuse indeed, and shame on his wife.

• Agree (+1) 2

Tikk

Here is the article with paragraphs included for less eye strain viewing:

Normally, I would spurn the idea of citing an anonymous post that purports to contain inside information on a presidential candidate. But two factors currently weigh on my mind, causing me to make an exception.

One is that MSM Trump-haters have no compunction at all over relying exclusively on anonymous sources. The Atlantic used to be prestigious, and regarded as the gold standard for rigorous reporting and editing, and yet went with allegations against President Trump that are completely incongruent with his other behavior: expressing contempt for wounded and dead veterans.

That alone would not be enough.

But the other factor is more serious and directly relevant to the anonymous post I am about to cite.

The Biden campaign clearly is hiding their candidate from exposure to circumstances that might test his mental acuity and vigor on a sustained basis. We now have direct evidence that the campaign has been deceiving the public by using a teleprompter for Biden to read when allegedly answering questions in an alleged interview. The campaign’s chief spokesman evaded answering a direct question about teleprompter use during faux interviews.

Thus, we know that the critical question of Biden’s ability to discharge his duties if elected is being deceptively evaded. That, in my mind, opens the door to consider what is claimed to be an insider’s account of the true state of Biden’s health, now that we know his campaign would deceive us on this question.

What follows is a transcript of a posting that originally appeared online here. While remaining utterly skeptical, please see how well the allegations fit with the behavior that we have seen. To my mind, they fit observable Biden behavior like a glove. If this is disinformation, it is done very well.

FORMER BIDEN CAMPAIGN STAFFER: Joe Biden is in the early stages of dementia and is on medication for it.

"This is the big one, and the one I have the least direct experience with, but it’s been an open secret for some time. Anyone who has had a relative with Alzheimer’s or dementia can tell you, there are good days and bad days. On the good days, when Joe is at his most lucid, his campaign manager Jen will send him out for photo ops or TV interviews… make hay while the sun is shining, you know? On the bad days, Jen just tells the press pool “No Joe today,” and they’re all like, “Okay, cool!” Most of the time, he’s just a little foggy and gets really agitated. But one of my co-workers told me that back in May, there was a day where he thought he was running against Gary Hart in the ’84 primary again. Joe went under wraps for several days after that.

He’s been more lucid recently because his physician, Dr. O’Connor, put him on Namenda. Jen apparently was worried about someone finding it out, because she insisted that he prescribe it under a series of phony names, and then have the interns pick it up. I bet there are a lot of pharmacists in Philly wondering why there are so many young people on Namenda.

The dementia medication has had, um… unfortunate side effects.

There’s no dancing around this… the medication has made Joe incontinent. Though his “good days” have increased dramatically, he can barely get through a press event without running to the bathroom. That’s why he didn’t take questions after announcing Harris as his running mate. They weren’t afraid of the questions, the press loves him… they were afraid he was going to piss his pants on-camera. Lately, Jen’s been having closed-door meetings to discuss which brand of incontinence pads would be best to purchase. Seriously, a group of paid staffers sat around and discussed which brands were the least visible, the least likely to leak, and wouldn’t audibly “crinkle.”

That’s around the time I left the campaign. I can’t be a party to this sick game anymore. I never really liked Joe Biden, but he deserves better than to be thrust into the public eye when he should be in memory care. His wife should put a stop to this, but she’s way too excited about being “First Lady” to care about her ailing husband."

<snip>

• Best Post (+1) 1

LeansToTheRight

Meh.  I hate anonymous sources for political stories.  Have some principles and put your name to it.

• Best Post (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

searcher

I don't much care for Biden but I have sympathy for anyone going through brain destroying conditions. I've been saying for quite a while that the democrat party is the purest form of evil for doing this to him. More and more I'm blaming his wife for allowing this to happen. Does the status of being First Lady mean that  much to her? If he should win I believe he will drop out before Jan. 20 or maybe the day after and let whatsherface take over. I think that has been the dem plan from the beginning. 

Mark

• Agree (+1) 1

67Mustang

Biden is the Trojan Horse by which the left will deliver their candidate to power.  All they want is for him to live long enough for them to seize power.

• Agree (+1) 2

CHANG
5 hours ago, Shaky McSelfie said:

Just wow if true.  

If we had a useful press, this would have been uncovered already. But we don’t. 

If it were Trump suffering this affliction it would be the lead story every effing night. 

• Agree (+1) 2

zurg
7 minutes ago, CHANG said:

If it were Trump suffering this affliction it would be the lead story every effing night. 

And in all honesty, those of us who support him, would ask him to step aside. If Trump's cognitive state were like Joe's, and Joe was 100% lucid like Trump is now, I wouldn't be able to vote for Trump. (I know leftists won't believe that, but I don't give a **** what they think.)

Edited by zurg
  • Agree (+1) 2

grimreefer
34 minutes ago, CHANG said:

:yeahthat:Although they really, really tried with the slippery ramp "story".

• Agree (+1) 1

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

The next time that Joey Plugs gets challenged by a pointed question from a constituent at a town hall meeting, perhaps Joey can challenge him to a pissing contest instead of doing push ups?

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

gravelrash
22 minutes ago, Rock N' Roll Right Winger said:

The next time that Joey Plugs gets challenged by a pointed question from a constituent at a town hall meeting, perhaps Joey can challenge him to a pissing contest instead of doing push ups?

Joe Biden 2020 brought to you by Depends invisible gaffes.

• Agree (+1) 2

JerryL
6 hours ago, searcher said:

I don't much care for Biden but I have sympathy for anyone going through brain destroying conditions. I've been saying for quite a while that the democrat party is the purest form of evil for doing this to him. More and more I'm blaming his wife for allowing this to happen. Does the status of being First Lady mean that  much to her? If he should win I believe he will drop out before Jan. 20 or maybe the day after and let whatsherface take over. I think that has been the dem plan from the beginning. 

Mark

My father died of Alzheimers.  I find this circus display of Joe Biden to be absolutely disgusting.

As for his wife, she is a Democrat.  "He is going to lose his marbles and die anyway.  Might as well get something out of it."

Disgusting, disgusting, people.

• Agree (+1) 2

JerryL
2 hours ago, zurg said:

And in all honesty, those of us who support him, would ask him to step aside. If Trump's cognitive state were like Joe's, and Joe was 100% lucid like Trump is now, I wouldn't be able to vote for Trump. (I know leftists won't believe that, but I don't give a **** what they think.)

That makes at least two of us, Zurg.  (And I don't give a **** what they believe, either.)

• Agree (+1) 1

grimreefer
2 hours ago, zurg said:

If Trump was as bad as Biden I'd think his family, friends and maybe even the party wouldn't be as cruel as Grandpa Badfinger's. I would never vote for Biden, or anyone from the clown show of candidates they had, and would expect an alternate to replace Trump as the candidate... overtly. Difference being the talent pool on the right makes several options available, not so much for the left.

:2cents:

Tikk
21 minutes ago, grimreefer said:

If Trump was as bad as Biden I'd think his family, friends and maybe even the party wouldn't be as cruel as Grandpa Badfinger's. I would never vote for Biden, or anyone from the clown show of candidates they had, and would expect an alternate to replace Trump as the candidate... overtly. Difference being the talent pool on the right makes several options available, not so much for the left.

Hmm.  Hillary may be on that list of replacements.

I think a suicide watch on Biden might be appropriate.

• Agree (+1) 1

zurg
19 minutes ago, grimreefer said:

The democrats' biggest problem is that a good half of their party has drifted so far to the left. That's why Bernie was able to challenge the other contestants, and it became pretty clear that only Biden could put out the Bern. That's how weak their field was. So they took a gamble on Joe being able to physically last beyond election day without his condition becoming obvious. They got a lucky break (if you can call it luck, some may call it a plan) with covid that is giving perfect cover to Joe being inside. But eventually the American people will require to see Joe in action, just Joe, no gimmicks. And if they won't let him show himself, the voters will punish him.

Either way, the October surprise won't be pretty for democrats.

• Agree (+1) 1

Tikk

Another thing to consider:   This may be a false flag operation.  If Biden looks the least bit competent in the debates, it'll be a huge win for him.

Think about it.  All he has to do is not fail spectacularly and it looks good.

ETA:  How low have Democrats sunk that their best hope is their candidate doesn't $#!+ himself during the debates.

Edited by Tikk
  • Agree (+1) 3

Hieronymous
5 hours ago, JerryL said:

My father died of Alzheimers.  I find this circus display of Joe Biden to be absolutely disgusting.

As for his wife, she is a Democrat.  "He is going to lose his marbles and die anyway.  Might as well get something out of it."

Disgusting, disgusting, people.

Both my parents had dementia.  The article says there are good days and bad days with this disease.  I would disagree.  What is being done to Biden says alot about the Democrats.  But it says even more about his wife.  She could step in anytime and put a stop to it and she won't.  POS.

• Agree (+1) 2

Liz
13 hours ago, Bubbajoebob said:

If Biden's condition is as bad as it seems, then what the democrats are doing to him is straight-up cruel.

If it weren't for the fact that Joe Biden spent his entire career lying, cheating, stealing and prostituting himself, I might have had more empathy for him.

• Agree (+1) 1

JerryL

Where's Komrade Moron these days?  I was expecting at least one "He has all of his faculties" Baghdad Bob post by now.

• Agree (+1) 1

Shaky McSelfie
6 hours ago, Tikk said:

Another thing to consider:   This may be a false flag operation.  If Biden looks the least bit competent in the debates, it'll be a huge win for him.

Think about it.  All he has to do is not fail spectacularly and it looks good.

ETA:  How low have Democrats sunk that their best hope is their candidate doesn't $#!+ himself during the debates.

I’ve actually been wondering this myself for some time. All he needs is a “passable” performance and he wins. 

But given how poorly he is doing now, it’s hard to believe this is all for show. 

The man looks seriously ill.