To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Liz

Startling anonymous post from a claimed Biden ex-staffer lays out the alleged depths of his dementia

Rate this topic

CHANG
3 hours ago, Shaky McSelfie said:

I’ve actually been wondering this myself for some time. All he needs is a “passable” performance and he wins. 

But given how poorly he is doing now, it’s hard to believe this is all for show. 

The man looks seriously ill. 

I think passable is a stretch. This guy is a train wreck. But, count on the debate moderators to provide nuance and complete his thoughts for him. 

• Agree (+1) 1

Severian

I would pay good money to see a debate moderated by, say, Brit Hume or a real journalist.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Best Post (+1) 1

Rock N' Roll Right Winger
10 hours ago, Tikk said:

Another thing to consider:   This may be a false flag operation.  If Biden looks the least bit competent in the debates, it'll be a huge win for him.

Think about it.  All he has to do is not fail spectacularly and it looks good.

ETA:  How low have Democrats sunk that their best hope is their candidate doesn't $#!+ himself during the debates.

Yep. Good point.

He could be told to sandbag and is doing just that. Lower expectations so anything that is even mediocre would be considered a credit to Joey Plugs.

I wouldn't put anything past the democraps these days.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree (-1) 1

Just now, Severian said:

I would pay good money to see a debate moderated by, say, Brit Hume or a real journalist.

There are no real "journalists" because all journalists spin twist and lie for their agenda instead of reporting the facts as they happened.

I think you meant by an honest news reporter? Those are rarer than hen's teeth these days.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree (-1) 1

9 minutes ago, CHANG said:

I think passable is a stretch. This guy is a train wreck. But, count on the debate moderators to provide nuance and complete his thoughts for him. 

They the proggy media have done just that for every democrap candidate that has run for president and other offices since anyone can remember.

Every republican candidate almost always has to debate two teams against him/her, the democrap who running against them and the proggy lamestream media moderators both at the same time.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree (-1) 1

Severian
7 minutes ago, Rock N' Roll Right Winger said:

Yep. Good point.

He could be told to sandbag and is doing just that. Lower expectations so anything that is even mediocre would be considered a credit to Joey Plugs.

I wouldn't put anything past the democraps these days.

The sad thing is that there are way too many voters who will be just fine with him just so long as he doesn't drool on himself in public. Hell, a lot would be fine with him if he did and pooped his pants at the same time.

• Agree (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Severian said:

The sad thing is that there are way too many voters who will be just fine with him just so long as he doesn't drool on himself in public. Hell, a lot would be fine with him if he did and pooped his pants at the same time.

:exactly:

Just so as it's anyone but Trump or a republican.

They were fine with Hillary collapsing in public and having seizures.

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

CHANG
48 minutes ago, Rock N' Roll Right Winger said:

They the proggy media have done just that for every democrap candidate that has run for president and other offices since anyone can remember.

Every republican candidate almost always has to debate two teams against him/her, the democrap who running against them and the proggy lamestream media moderators both at the same time.

Oh, absolutely. Remember when Romney was debating obama and Mitt hit him with a really good point and just kept hammering the messiah? Obama had no defense and had to beg the moderator to make Romney stop. 

Yea, I expect a lot more of that this time. 

• Agree (+1) 1

zurg
47 minutes ago, Severian said:

Requirement on Joe: don’t poop or drool in public. 

Requirement on Trump: <insert a mile-long list that begins with “reverse everything he’s done”>.

• Agree (+1) 1

ASE
On 9/13/2020 at 6:47 AM, Bubbajoebob said:

If Biden's condition is as bad as it seems, then what the democrats are doing to him is straight-up cruel.

As long as they win, they don't care what it takes or who it takes.

JerryL
45 minutes ago, ASE said:

As long as they win, they don't care what it takes or who it takes.

A win with Biden is a double win for them.  The get the WH and they get for the rabid, radical, zero ethics, zero moral compass Harris...the candidate that the electorate didn't want...which is their reall goal.

• Agree (+1) 1

Hieronymous
On 9/14/2020 at 1:06 AM, JerryL said:

Where's Komrade Moron these days?  I was expecting at least one "He has all of his faculties" Baghdad Bob post by now.

The server that produces Chinese bot posts is down.

zurg
8 hours ago, JerryL said:

A win with Biden is a double win for them.  The get the WH and they get for the rabid, radical, zero ethics, zero moral compass Harris...the candidate that the electorate didn't want...which is their reall goal.

Kamala is already speaking of the “Harris administration”. (Not made up.) 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kamala-harris-accidentally-touts-plans-in-a-harris-administration-during-virtual-roundtable

• Agree (+1) 1

Bubbajoebob
On 9/14/2020 at 1:18 AM, Liz said:

If it weren't for the fact that Joe Biden spent his entire career lying, cheating, stealing and prostituting himself, I might have had more empathy for him.

It's possible to find some justice in what's happening to him but still see it as evidence that the people doing it to him are evil.

zurg
2 hours ago, Bubbajoebob said:

It's possible to find some justice in what's happening to him but still see it as evidence that the people doing it to him are evil.

Biden’s handlers are aholes. But Biden himself is an ahole too. What the handlers are doing is wrong but like Liz said, Biden’s character lessens the blow. 

Edited by zurg
  • Agree (+1) 2

JerryL
6 hours ago, zurg said:

Biden’s handlers are aholes. But Biden himself is an ahole too. What the handlers are doing is wrong but like Liz said, Biden’s character lessens the blow. 

The Democrati party and the modern American left are aholes.  They are agenda and power at any cost.  Period.  They have no moral compass, no ethics, no integrity.  They lie, cheat, destroy, cancel, drown out, attack and it is all justified "for the cause" and they do it without even a hint of remorse.  Joe is a career member of that group and this is his third try to rise to the top of that heap.  His decline is 100% obvious and getting worse every day.  That he is still propped up on the ticket is just proof that everything I said in the bolded portion is true.  

All that being said, having lived through this with a loved one, I can't help but feel compassion for the man, and additional scorn for his family and the Democrat party, for what they are putting him through.

ASE
20 hours ago, JerryL said:

Soooo, regardless of the candidate you wanted or needed, instead we are forcing you to accept the one WE decided to foist on you.

JerryL
23 minutes ago, ASE said:

Soooo, regardless of the candidate you wanted or needed, instead we are forcing you to accept the one WE decided to foist on you.

That's my read.  The radicals have taken over the party and they won't be denied.  

But radical or not, that is what the party elite do.  They cheated last time around to get Hillary the nomination.

Edited by JerryL