To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Buckwheat Jones

Bystanders Laugh, Mock Deputies including 31-Year-Old Mother After They Are Ambushed, Shot in the Head — NO ONE Runs to Help Them

Rate this topic

Buckwheat Jones

Bystanders Laugh, Mock Deputies including 31-Year-Old Mother After They Are Ambushed, Shot in the Head — NO ONE Runs to Help Them

On Saturday night two Sheriff’s deputies including a 31-year-old mother of a six-year-old were ambushed and shot in their car in Los Angeles.
Video shows a very short man or child stalking the sitting car and then shooting the two deputies several times in the head.

When the deputies were brought to St. Francis Hospital in Los Angeles by ambulance Black Lives Matter activists swarmed the hospital and blocked the entry and screamed, “We hope the bitch dies!”

After the shooting several bystanders who witnessed the ambush filmed themselves laughing and mocking the ambushed deputies.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/pure-evil-bystanders-laugh-mock-deputies-including-31-year-old-mother-ambushed-shot-head-no-one-runs-help/

image.jpeg.585c6ed794fa310e4f7eb3361d9d1693.jpeg

Turd of Color wets himself as he skips with glee over another police ambush. 

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

Perhaps this "upstanding citizen" with his diverse vocabulary might qualify as one of the new residents in the all black 94 acre neighborhood being built in Georgia? <_<

I hope that this video gets brought up at every job interview that this guy ever has, that is if he isn't already permanently living off a monthly gubmint check?

James Woods gets it right once again.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

Rock N' Roll Right Winger
1 hour ago, grimreefer said:

small.48o8yl.jpg.73d9f0a63dadb037d674e88

:zip:

Wish that I could add to that comment.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

zurg

That video has fewer people in it than the Palestinian celebration after 9-11, but that's what it reminds me of. The gleefulness and delight in their ability to deliver a sucker punch hit.

This guy is too stupid to show himself here; how could he know about what had happened, and how could he already be waiting in front of the hospital, unless he was in on what was going to happen. This should be treated like a terrorist hit.

Except, the local mayors and governors will tell the local police, the sheriffs and the feds to stay the f away and let the criminals run their vigilante justice on the streets. God help us if Biden wins.

• Agree (+1) 3

NH Populist

Reparations will stop all this, but it's gonna take a lot of money!

• Haha (+1) 1

Noclevermoniker

Treat every black not personally known to you as a potential assailant/assassin. 

• Agree (+1) 3

USNRETWIFE
56 minutes ago, Noclevermoniker said:

Treat every black not personally known to you as a potential assailant/assassin. 

Sadly, it has gotten to that.  I don't like it when I feel that way, but the thought is always there.  I also look at college age students of all colors differently than I used to too, since so many of those that need put down hard are white.  It is time to start taking out the trash.  They murder while the cops' hands are tied.

AntiObama

The mentality of the low life scum that lives in Compton, California. 

Alexis
2 hours ago, Noclevermoniker said:

Remember how many blacks all over the country screamed in celebration when OJ was acquitted for murdering two innocent people in cold blood -- simply for being white!?  Any comments from the left?!

Edited by Alexis

Kam1

If you din't know the ones doing the yelling as they were talking about their own mother and grandma and sister hoping they would die, don't you think big mouth was busted by her and should be check out and maybe he is the shooter.

Ticked@TinselTown
8 hours ago, AntiObama said:

The mentality of the low life scum that lives in Compton, California. 

The same ones who pulled Reginald Denny out of his truck and caved his head in with bricks while dancing around for the media cameras to film every last moment of the disgusting acts and they STILL couldn't convict a single one of those animals because a jury of their peers wouldn't do their jobs.

Italian Biker
On 9/13/2020 at 8:59 PM, Buckwheat Jones said:

How did the Huckleberries assemble at the hospital so quickly, before the EMTs even brought them in? Hmmmmm?

sounds like something was coordinated here. 

I thought that too, but to my knowledge and from what I saw, which I think was the earliest posted video by the scum rioters at the hospital, the two deputies were already in surgery.

gravelrash

Any statement from the mayor of Compton or Los Angeles?