Jump to content
To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Ladybird

He Was the Neo-Nazi Who Inspired ‘American History X.’ His Nazi Pals Are Now Cops.

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Oathtaker
3 hours ago, Ladybird said:

Ya fiction.. There were no cops in Klan either, right?

I’m sure there are quite a few democrat cops. 

Point is, y’all will embrace scumbags to drive a narrative. There is an ethical and moral component to the means to ends, I understand this is in the  progressive “blind spot”.

What this piece of human detritus has to offer or say is irrelevant. He chose his path long ago, while he may work towards redemption in some people’s minds; forgiveness of past actions is completely different and should be left solely to his victims. 

Not a fan of “turning over a new leaf” or “seeing the light”, many of us have lived better lives and “done the work” without having to have an epiphany of the obvious. A friend of mine from the “old country”, what used to be called Tanganyika, had a saying  the “elders” taught him “If you cannot be made straight when you are green you cannot be made straight when you are dry”. Words to carry with you.  

There are all kinds of cops, to broad-brush an entire profession as a result of what this turd with appendages says is the height of stupidity.

I’m not disillusioned or naive enough to believe that all cops are good salt of the earth types but, I’m going to base my judgement on more sound advice than someone who woke up late in life to realize how humans should treat each other. 

Like any group or profession, the types of people you get run the gamut of ideology and ethical processes. 

Have this piece of s**t do antifa and lets see the result. You’d probably be surprised  and the “current” and “former” members of all types of left wing hate groups, that includes the subject a-hole’s former buddies.
 

 


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
oki
51 minutes ago, Ladybird said:

This post isn’t about partisan politics. If you’d like to talk about the history of racial politics in the US, the Klan, and the evolution of the Republican and Democratic parties, please start a thread and I may be inclined to participate. 

 

    Yet you won't acknowledge who started the Klan, which party for well over 100 years was joined with it at the hip, AND WHICH PARTY is dominant in the areas where all the Police brutality seems to happen.  Co incidence that Minneapolis is %100 blue and to the left, as is Kenosha/Milwaukee, as is Atlanta, as is Chicago, AND MANY OTHERS.  Understand that the left is causing this crap, why?  Because destruction and turmoil is a great way to stay in power or gain more.  Never tell people where the problem truly is, always blame others and demand they pay for it.  Also, last time I checked, Neo Nazi's, Klansman, what ever the hell vile supremacist group you wanna' pick aren't the ones burning towns down, shooting cops in the streets, assaulting people just passing by, destroying property or the like.  Would have to say that makes those groups a far bigger threat. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Coach

If not mistaken in many cities the majority of cops are members of minorities,. I have also observed that in confrontations by violent protesters harassing cops the protesters are often white and the cops are Black. 

 

  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Coach
5 hours ago, Ladybird said:

He Was the Neo-Nazi Who Inspired ‘American History X.’ His Nazi Pals Are Now Cops.

Marlow Stern

Senior Entertainment Editor

Updated Sep. 13, 2020 3:30PM ET / Published Sep. 13, 2020 5:07AM ET

https://www.thedailybeast.com/

Excerpt:

n October of 2006, the FBI released an intelligence assessment titled, “White Supremacist Infiltration of Law Enforcement.” Though the document—culled from FBI investigations and open sources—was heavily redacted, it reached a number of disturbing conclusions.

The assessment revealed that white supremacists “have historically engaged in strategic efforts to infiltrate and recruit from law enforcement communities”; that many of these white-supremacist infiltrators are known as “ghost skins” who “avoid overt displays of their beliefs to blend in”; and that the KKK have longstanding “ties to local law enforcement.” These firm ties between white supremacists and law enforcement persist to this day. Last year, Reveal published an investigative series exposing the police’s proclivity for Facebook hate groups and racist memes, and in late August, former FBI agent Michael German compiled an exhaustive report detailing the prevalence of “racism, white supremacy, and far-right militancy in law enforcement” and the federal government’s non-existent response to it.

Links between white supremacists and law enforcement have been thrown into sharper relief in recent months following the killing of George Floyd, and numerous instances of curiously chummy behavior between police and far-right militiamen during the ensuing protests for Black lives.

Frank Meeink, once one of the most prominent neo-Nazis in the U.S.—and the inspiration for the character Derek Vinyard, played by Edward Norton in the 1998 film American History X—thinks he knows why.

“I know that there are neo-Nazis who I used to run with who are now cops,” he tells The Daily Beast. “And that’s just in my crew. Imagine how many neo-Nazis and white nationalists have been becoming cops? Three of the people in my crew alone became cops.”

Meeink, 45, recalls attending a big summit in the early ‘90s with David Duke and other white nationalist leaders.

“They were telling us to cover up our swastikas, grow our hair out, and become cops,” he says. “I know of at least three of the people at that meeting who became cops.”

The main reason Duke and the other white nationalist speakers were urging their hate-filled charges to join law enforcement did not have so much to do with “alerting skinhead crews of pending investigative action against them,” as the 2006 FBI assessment concluded, but to disenfranchise people of color—particularly Black people.

“The Fourth Amendment is violated all the time by the cops, and in these meetings they would say, ‘Yeah—and when we become cops we’ll get them felonies so they can’t vote.’ That constantly went around,” Meeink remembers, sighing deeply. “We need to get all these white nationalists out of the police force. There are so many racist cops. And I know a lot of cops.” 

In addition to releasing an updated and unredacted version of the FBI’s 2006 assessment, which Democratic lawmakers are presently lobbying for, one possible method of weeding out white nationalist cops, Meeink suggests, would be to create a team of former neo-Nazis like himself who would investigate cops that have arrested a high number of Black people solely for “resisting arrest.”

<snip>

Link

Read the entire article. The real aim is to get rid of legitimate police forces and replace them with para-police like the Brown Shirts in 1930's Germany. 

The Anti-Fa neo- Nazis are using  the same tactics as Hitler's goons and the Daily Beast is their propaganda organ. 

How is it that this alleged Nazi build up took place during the reign of Baraq and his DOJ wing man ? 

In addition, what levers of power does David Duke control in the American political and information arena ? EVERY ounce of publicity I have ever seen has come from alarmists on the American left. I doubt if 1 out of 10 Americans could pick Duke out in a line up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zurg
42 minutes ago, Coach said:

If not mistaken in many cities the majority of cops are members of minorities,. I have also observed that in confrontations by violent protesters harassing cops the protesters are often white and the cops are Black. 

 

If you search for data, what I found on the average was that in American cities, minority representation is fair on the police force, over 20% blacks, over 15% hispanic, 3% Asian, and about 20% female (if someone wants to claim this should be 50%, I’ll challenge that notion).

There’s this belief that all these police departments are systematically racist, yet almost none of those minority police are speaking up about it, if anything they vocally deny it. 

So who will Americans believe? They should believe the brave LEOs, but a very nasty subsegment has decided to not trust the police under any circumstance. 

  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ThePatriot

Murders of blacks by blacks has skyrocketed in blue cities across the country.  Literally THOUSANDS of blacks have been murdered by other blacks and this "white supremacist" non-sense is what has your panties in a twist?

Wow.

Just... wow.

Here's an idea - clean up your own back yard before you complain about anyone else's. 

  • Best Post (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
grimreefer
16 minutes ago, ThePatriot said:

Murders of blacks by blacks has skyrocketed in blue cities across the country.  Literally THOUSANDS of blacks have been murdered by other blacks and this "white supremacist" non-sense is what has your panties in a twist?

Wow.

Just... wow.

Here's an idea - clean up your own back yard before you complain about anyone else's. 

:yeahthat:

<waves hand> Just ignore the large disparity between black on white violent crime as compared to white on black violent crime. </Jedi Mind Trick>

The utter shamelessness of people who claim white supremacy a rampant problem and ignore or deny the more prevalent black on white violence really tells you all you need to know.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kestrel

Whoops

Edited by kestrel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kestrel

Nevermind....

Kestrel...

Edited by kestrel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kestrel

WHOOPS...

Edited by kestrel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kestrel

WHOOPS

Edited by kestrel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ticked@TinselTown
6 hours ago, Ladybird said:

This post isn’t about partisan politics. If you’d like to talk about the history of racial politics in the US, the Klan, and the evolution of the Republican and Democratic parties, please start a thread and I may be inclined to participate. 

:biglaugh:

Ahh, yes, the Obfuscation Two Step. :happydance:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dean Adam Smithee
5 hours ago, ECtech said:

Stopped reading right there - due to the BS.  I have family that were police (retired now) and have known many.  Most police departments have very strict rules when it comes to any form of perceived racism.  They will fire any cop that does anything that even appears to be racist.  Saying anything that can even be construed as being racist results in immediate termination. Perhaps you should actually talk to some police about their department policies.

I'd like to agree, but I can't go as far as "MOST". "SOME", yes, definitely, of course. Perhaps even "MANY". But definitely not "ALL"; something well short of that.

And, YES I have LEOs in family and extended family at all levels from local PD to county sheriffs to FBI.

Something that's been bugging me since I first noticed in the late '80s or early '90s.:

Strike #1: Cop car pulls up, all black car with "Blackout" window tint that would be illegal for us peasants. FIRST IMPRESSION: This dude isn't "representing" The Law, he's ABOVE it.

Strike #2 & #3:  Dude steps out of the car. Shaved head as if he's Vern Schillinger from Oz ('97-'03). All-black or "near-black" "tactical" uniform that is either surplus from the Waffen-SS or from an "extra" on the "Run Like Hell" segment of Pink Floyd The Wall (1982).

Some Free Advice: If you don't want to be taken for a skinhead, then don't look act and dress like one. Some departments just don't seem to have gotten the message.

MV5BMTAxMTM4MjUwODVeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU4MDQz

And a black-shirt skin-head standing in front of a flag is STILL a black-shirt skin-head.

(GREAT acting by J.K. Simmons who played Vern Schillinger BTW. I've no idea what his personal political views are. And I'm okay with that.)

 

  • Disagree (-1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taggart Transcontinental
Quote

police’s proclivity for Facebook hate groups and racist memes,

Oh really? I wonder what is considered a racist meme? What about hate groups?

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/groups

Hate groups like "anti-immigrant" groups?

Quote

ACPeds opposes adoption by LGBTQ couples, links homosexuality to pedophilia, endorses so-called reparative or sexual orientation conversion therapy for homosexual youth, believes transgender people have a mental illness and has called transgender health care for youth child abuse. In its own words...

So this group opposes adoption by LGBTQ and thus are considered "hate" groups.

Quote

Initially founded as the National Federation for Decency, the American Family Association (AFA) originally focused on what it considered indecent television programming and pornography. The AFA says it promotes “traditional moral values” in media. A large part of that work involves “combating the...

While I am not a tea-toadler, this don't sound like a hate group.

Quote

While CIS and its position within the Tanton network has been on the Southern Poverty Law Center’s (SPLC) radar for years, what precipitated listing CIS as an anti-immigrant hate group for 2016 was its repeated circulation of white nationalist and antisemitic writers in its weekly newsletter and...

Center for immigration studies? A Hate group? Really?

And On and On and On. You know who didn't make the list? Black Panthers, New Black Panthers, Islam groups like AQ, Hamas, and Antifa. Yeah I am worried about your study. Though to their "credit" I did notice the Nation of Islam.

Edited by Taggart Transcontinental

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BootsieBets
1 hour ago, kestrel said:

Must be a lot of Neo Nazi's in Chicago/Baltimore/NYC/ down in the 'Hood!...I mean all the brothers getting killed in, like say in Chicago, must have been shot by White Neo Nazi Cops Right?...Hey! Question L/B? How come you never post anything about Africans killing Africans in these places?..Don't those Black Lives Matter? is their "value" lessened because of where they live or is it that there is no political hay to be made (nor Money) when they die?..Maybe its just me but this fact makes it seem like you're a phony in your tone deaf keening only about the Black lives that are taken by Police..(usually in defense of their own lives) Not too mention your silence about the collateral damage when your homeys start indiscriminately "Bust'n caps in Dey ass"..and little kids get shot?..no problem right? 

Kestrel X...

Well, I have been saying this for months, if not years, on this very site.  It doesn’t fit their narrative.  You can’t get political points against whites or police or conservatives if you acknowledge that there are actually more deaths that look like LeGend Taliferro, the four year old Chicago boy shot while he was asleep in his apartment, allegedly by his aunt’s “boyfriend”.  No, there isn’t a payoff for recognizing that.  There have been over 500 homicides in Chicago so far this year, more than 300 were black victims.  The South and West sides of Chicago are killing fields, mothers are afraid to let their kids play in front of their homes, they can’t even sleep in their own apartment without the risk of being killed, but hey Black Lives Matter, Am I Right?    

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/breaking/ct-chicago-homicides-data-tracker-htmlstory.html

This last weekend alone in Chicago there were 54 people shot, 12 of them died.  That is pretty typical in a city that has been controlled by the democrats for decades.  The shooting of the two police officers in Compton also took place in a city that has been plagued by violence for decades and it has been firmly in the clutches of democrats for years, and, oh by the way, they have for the most part been minority administrations.  Compton’s administration, especially it’s police force, has been known for corruption for many years to the point that their police were disbanded in 2000 and they have contracted with the LA Sheriff’s department since.

And, both of these cities, along with other democrat-controlled cities have a much more serious problem with black on black crime rather than “white supremacy” or police brutality.  But that doesn’t help them foment hate and grab power.

If one were to ask me who I trusted to run law enforcement, in light of the history of the democrat cities across the nation, the last person I would put in charge is a democrat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dean Adam Smithee
3 minutes ago, BootsieBets said:

Well, I have been saying this for months, if not years, on this very site.  It doesn’t fit their narrative.  You can’t get political points against whites or police or conservatives if you acknowledge that there are actually more deaths that look like LeGend Taliferro, the four year old Chicago boy shot while he was asleep in his apartment, allegedly by his aunt’s “boyfriend”.  No, there isn’t a payoff for recognizing that.  There have been over 500 homicides in Chicago so far this year, more than 300 were black victims.  The South and West sides of Chicago are killing fields, mothers are afraid to let their kids play in front of their homes, they can’t even sleep in their own apartment without the risk of being killed, but hey Black Lives Matter, Am I Right?    

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/breaking/ct-chicago-homicides-data-tracker-htmlstory.html

This last weekend alone in Chicago there were 54 people shot, 12 of them died.  That is pretty typical in a city that has been controlled by the democrats for decades.  The shooting of the two police officers in Compton also took place in a city that has been plagued by violence for decades and it has been firmly in the clutches of democrats for years, and, oh by the way, they have for the most part been minority administrations.  Compton’s administration, especially it’s police force, has been known for corruption for many years to the point that their police were disbanded in 2000 and they have contracted with the LA Sheriff’s department since.

And, both of these cities, along with other democrat-controlled cities have a much more serious problem with black on black crime rather than “white supremacy” or police brutality.  But that doesn’t help them foment hate and grab power.

If one were to ask me who I trusted to run law enforcement, in light of the history of the democrat cities across the nation, the last person I would put in charge is a democrat!

Nah, I don't have NEAR the credentials NOR the temperament, but just for the sake of discussion: How about ME?

MY PHILOSOPHY: I'm very much a "Line in the sand" sort. I'm no Draco: I can give someone a break the first time. But, cross "the line"? A bug going up against a 70 MPH windshield would stand a better chance than that of a criminal going up against ME.

  • Disagree (-1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
firecoco

52B84B98-2EFB-49CF-B1BA-9BAE3BEB03E2.thumb.jpeg.9a9e87553a149badea20601530dc60b3.jpeg

D6CB3F02-2E13-41BD-9AC1-A866122DAA78.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kestrel
27 minutes ago, Dean Adam Smithee said:

Nah, I don't have NEAR the credentials NOR the temperament, but just for the sake of discussion: How about ME?

MY PHILOSOPHY: I'm very much a "Line in the sand" sort. I'm no Draco: I can give someone a break the first time. But, cross "the line"? A bug going up against a 70 MPH windshield would stand a better chance than that of a criminal going up against ME.

:biglaugh:Yeah sure!....Sorry but nope..not even (part time)

Kestrel...

Edited by kestrel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Buckwheat Jones

Id respond, but she always bails out when the rubber hits the road so I have no problem following her lead. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...