Joe Biden Admits It — He’s Coming for Your Guns

Rate this topic

Moderator T

Joe Biden Admits It — He’s Coming for Your Guns

Bonchie

Redstate

9/14/20

EXCERPT:

Watching the disconnect between how the media tries to portray Biden and how he portrays himself is a sight to behold at times. Constantly, we are bombarded with claims that the former VP is “moderate” and steady. He wouldn’t do anything too crazy, right? Well, except abolish the filibuster and pass a bunch of progressive dream bills that is. But does that really make him not a moderate?

This is the kind of idiotic logic we’ve had to endure since Biden became the presumptive nominee, and his position on guns is no different. In fact, Biden took to social media yesterday to proclaim exactly what he’s going to do when it comes to the Second Amendment.

The fallacies present here have been knocked down so many times that it almost seems pointless to respond to them. All guns are “weapons of war” in the abstract, but an AR-15 is no more designed for war than a bolt-action rifle made by Remington. Every gun shares characteristics with weapons that end up being deployed on battlefields. That does not make them out of bounds under our Constitution, and any attempt to draw such lines is completely arbitrary.

Further, a ban on high-capacity magazines has already been struck down by the courts because there was no legal basis for it at all. Is Biden proposing to flaunt a decision by the courts? Does that sound very moderate to you?

(Full Story)

grimreefer

small.119062379_3169910216391933_1581539

Ma Deuce

Tyrants have always been for gun control or confiscation of guns. Throughout history you have to wonder if reigns of terror could've been prevented once the oppressors knew they would be facing a well armed population.

Today's leftists claim that a gun free America will make it a crime free America. No, it won't and they know it. But they'll still say it. 

Years ago, Journal News of New York published an article listing the names and addresses of registered gun owners. They even went as far as to publish a map of the gun owners. I suppose this was meant to alarm others when they were able to see so many gun owners in their midst.

But the obvious happened instead. The criminal element used the map as a shopping guide. Then they burglarized the homes of the gun owners, took the weapons and used them to commit crimes. The most irritating factor of it all was for the Journal News to react as if they never did anything wrong.

Yes, Big Brother is coming for your guns. Whether he succeeds depends upon how strong is the resolve of the American people to oppose him.

Taggart Transcontinental

china-established-gun-control-in-1935-fr

But you know, civil rights, and all that...

2qfrcd.jpg

Severian

I have a t-shirt I got from Libertarian Country, great source of free thinking shirts. It says "If the government says you don't need a gun, you need a gun." I also have one that says "Make Orwell Fiction Again."

What gets to me is that it's obvious what happens whenever government disarms the citizenry, yet these brainwashed idiots like up to support that with such enthusiasm. Please, let me demonstrate how woke and how wonderfully smart I am by taking my means to defend myself away.

I think in large part fear of firearms is a manifestation of the fear of independence, free thinking, and responsibility. It's more than just a cigar, as Freud might have said, the gun represents adulthood and the responsibilities and risks that come with it. The real world is scary, these people see it as a threat rather than as an opportunity to become what they want to be.

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

Joey Plugs has been saying this over and over since 1978 when I first became aware of it when I had joined the NRA back then.

I have despised him ever since.

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

grimreefer
5 hours ago, Severian said:

I have a t-shirt I got from Libertarian Country, great source of free thinking shirts. It says "If the government says you don't need a gun, you need a gun." I also have one that says "Make Orwell Fiction Again."

What gets to me is that it's obvious what happens whenever government disarms the citizenry, yet these brainwashed idiots line up to support that with such enthusiasm. Please, let me demonstrate how woke and how wonderfully smart I am by taking my means to defend myself away.

I think in large part fear of firearms is a manifestation of the fear of independence, free thinking, and responsibility. It's more than just a cigar, as Freud might have said, the gun represents adulthood and the responsibilities and risks that come with it. The real world is scary, these people see it as a threat rather than as an opportunity to become what they want to be.

:yeahthat:

Or they're just plain dumb. :whistling:

small.ZWSezbJmjePKSc7CesOJ6YTsfz2j9EtrfT

RedSoloCup

Try it, Grandpa. 🖕

FB_IMG_1592085096637.thumb.jpg.b740f9105cf4ee982c169929c10080e9.jpg

Edited by RedSoloCup