To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Moderator T

‘Like an Experimental Concentration Camp’: Whistleblower Complaint Alleges Mass Hysterectomies at ICE Detention Center

Rate this topic

zurg
49 minutes ago, Natural Selection said:

Like I said, the detention center is not equipped for surgery. The doctor in question is located off site and is a private contractor.

BINGO. 

Ladybird
1 hour ago, zurg said:

And it could be one rogue, crusading nurse (who provided the information, and she has been there part-time) with either conspiratorial funding or just personal zealotry. 

Come to think of it, it’s most likely complete bull crap and is just a political hit job. 

Done. Next! 

It at least bears scrutiny. If it were your wife or daughter mangled by a quack, would you be this dismissive? 

• Agree (+1) 1

mjperry51
12 minutes ago, Ladybird said:

It at least bears scrutiny. If it were your wife or daughter mangled by a quack, would you be this dismissive? 

Please explain why zurg's wife or daughter would be in a detention cener. . .

Edited by mjperry51

Ladybird
21 minutes ago, mjperry51 said:

Please explain why zurg's wife or daughter would be in a detention cener. . .

Please explain why the government is not responsible for the health and safety of women who are in the custody of ICE.. 

mjperry51
22 minutes ago, Ladybird said:

Please explain why the government is not responsible for the health and safety of women who are in the custody of ICE.. 

Answer my question first, then I'll answer yours. . .

ETA: FWIW -- I have an answer ready for your question. You need to answer first though, since I asked first. . .

Edited by mjperry51

Ladybird
1 hour ago, mjperry51 said:

Answer my question first, then I'll answer yours. . .

ETA: FWIW -- I have an answer ready for your question. You need to answer first though, since I asked first. . .

lol is that the rule? I asked a question of Zurg, who is dismissive of the concerns and complaints about a doctor who is contracted by our government. 

Edited by Ladybird

mjperry51
27 minutes ago, Ladybird said:

lol is that the rule? I asked a question of Zurg, who is dismissive of the concerns and complaints about a doctor, who is contracted by our government. 

Not a rule -- certainly appropriate etiquette.

I'm guessing your report card always had the box "Does not play well with others" checked a lot.

• Haha (+1) 1

Magic Rat
7 hours ago, Ladybird said:

The distinction is informed consent.

As for this story, it could be one rogue, crusading doctor and not some giant conspiracy. 

By all parties?  That would be news to the dead baby.

Edited by Magic Rat

JerryL
4 hours ago, Ladybird said:

lol is that the rule? I asked a question of Zurg, who is dismissive of the concerns and complaints about a doctor who is contracted by our government. 

The doctor is contracted by a private company who is contracted by the government to run a detention center.

The "government" did nothing with this doctor.

Now, IF this is true and IF the operations were unnecessary, then the doctor in question needs to lose his license and potentially be charged with a crime AND the contractor who is contracted to run the facility definitely needs to be looked at for their oversight of subcontractors and investigation of complaints and whatever contractual penalties ensue.

But the implication that the government is locking up and sterilizing women against their will in ICE facilities is simply false.

• Agree (+1) 1

zurg
5 hours ago, Ladybird said:

They wouldn’t be because they ain’t stupid. So there’s that. 

But because I’m a nice guy, I won’t respond like a leftist.

So, I’m not being dismissive; I’m offering an alternative. Even Adam said it’s half true, which, in anyone’s book should mean that it could be 100% true - because he’s always the naysayer. 

kestrel
2 hours ago, JerryL said:

The doctor is contracted by a private company who is contracted by the government to run a detention center.

The "government" did nothing with this doctor.

Now, IF this is true and IF the operations were unnecessary, then the doctor in question needs to lose his license and potentially be charged with a crime AND the contractor who is contracted to run the facility definitely needs to be looked at for their oversight of subcontractors and investigation of complaints and whatever contractual penalties ensue.

But the implication that the government is locking up and sterilizing women against their will in ICE facilities is simply false.

Yeah!..Who do they think they are Planned Parenthood? Margret Sanger would be proud!...and where is all the concern for the mayors of Chicago/Baltimore..who allow their most vulnerable citizens to be shot down by gangs and other criminals...

Kestrel...

Moderator T

Mod Note:

JerryL don't call people names.

AntonToo stop replying to people who you're required to have on ignore.  I can repost the list if you didn't save it.  Stop defying moderation.  Stop constantly complaining about the site's moderation team.  In general stop doing the same things you've been doing for more than a decade here that have consistently led to your suspension.  Stop doing all of the things against site rules that have existed since before you joined and that haven't changed.  I'm tired of having to spend my breaks at work - the thing were I actually get paid to deal with troublemakers - dealing with your constant problems. 

Do not reply to this message in thread.

• Agree (+1) 1