To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
kestrel

Twitter Suspends Account Of Chinese Scientist Who Published Paper Alleging Covid Was Created In Wuhan Lab

Rate this topic

kestrel

corona-stocks.com

Published 2 hours ago on

September 15, 2020

By Tyler Durden

Twitter Suspends Account Of Chinese Scientist Who Published Paper Alleging Covid Was Created In Wuhan Lab Tyler Durden Tue, 09/15/2020 - 14:44

On Sunday afternoon we asked how long before the twitter account of the "rogue" Chinese virologist, Dr. Li-Meng Yan, who yesterday "shocked" the world of establishment scientists and other China sycophants, by publishing a "smoking gun" scientific paper demonstrating that the Covid-19 virus was man made, is "silenced."

We now have the answer: less than two days. A cursory check of Dr Yan's twitter page reveals that the account has been suspended as of this moment.

The suspension took place shortly after Dr Yan had accumulated roughly 60,000 followers in less than 48 hours. The snapshot below was taken earlier in the day precisely in anticipation of this suspension.

It was not immediately clear what justification Twitter had to suspend the scientist who, to the best of our knowledge, had just 4 tweets as of Tuesday morning none of which violated any stated Twitter policies, with the only relevant tweet being a link to her scientific paper co-written with three other Chinese scientists titled "Unusual Features of the SARS-CoV-2 Genome Suggesting Sophisticated Laboratory Modification Rather Than Natural Evolution and Delineation of Its Probable Synthetic Route" which laid out why the Wuhan Institute of Virology had created the covid-19 virus.

While we appreciate that Twitter may have experienced pressure from either China, or the established scientist community, to silence Dr Yan for proposing a theory that flies in the face of everything that has been accepted as undisputed gospel - after all Twitter did just that to us - we are confident that by suspending her account, Jack Dorsey has only added more fuel to the fire of speculations that the covid virus was indeed man made (not to mention countless other tangential conspiracy theories).

If Yan was wrong, why not just let other scientists respond in the open to the all too valid arguments presented in Dr. Yan's paper? Isn't that what "science" is all about? Why just shut her up?

LINK:  https://www.corona-stocks.com/twitter-suspends-account-of-chinese-scientist-who-published-paper-alleging-covid-was-created-in-wuhan-lab/

pepperonikkid

Anything to protect Biden and his son Hunter and sacrifice the American people.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Noclevermoniker

Twitter and Google the new MiniTru?

• Best Post (+1) 1

RedSoloCup
52 minutes ago, pepperonikkid said:

:exactly:

and their good buddy himself,  Xi Jinping. 

Taggart Transcontinental

You all need to read her article in the document, she lays out why this is a human made bio weapon.

• Agree (+1) 1

kestrel
1 hour ago, Taggart Transcontinental said:

You all need to read her article in the document, she lays out why this is a human made bio weapon.

If I'm reading this right (and her Stuff is right) there is NO EFFING WAY this Genetic Sequencing could have happened without a little help from our friends...now the only question is was it's escape from the Wuhan Virology and Bat Kitchen Take Out accidental?...or not?

Kestrel...

Edited by kestrel

Taggart Transcontinental
55 minutes ago, kestrel said:

If I'm reading this right (and her Stuff is right) there is NO EFFING WAY this Genetic Sequencing could have happened without a little help from our friends...now the only question is was it's escape from the Wuhan Virology and Bat Kitchen Take Out accidental?...or not?

Kestrel...

The bats that this disease was taken from live 1000 miles from Wuhan, they would not be found in a "wet" mart. Since those are freshly slaughtered. Oh and this was started in the US before it was moved to Wuhan.

• Agree (+1) 1

zurg
1 hour ago, kestrel said:

now the only question is was it's escape from the Wuhan Virology and Bat Kitchen Take Out accidental?...or not?

This has been the question right from the get-go. 

Rock N' Roll Right Winger
4 hours ago, pepperonikkid said:

It's more like anything to protect the deep state as well.

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

Rock N' Roll Right Winger
49 minutes ago, Taggart Transcontinental said:

The bats that this disease was taken from live 1000 miles from Wuhan, they would not be found in a "wet" mart. Since those are freshly slaughtered. Oh and this was started in the US before it was moved to Wuhan.

:exactly:

More of the deep state at work.

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

kestrel
1 hour ago, zurg said:

This has been the question right from the get-go. 

I wonder if the fact that Twitter banned her stuff....albeit two days after publication (with the attendant implications) is an indicator and if so of what?

Yikes!..too deep for me...DAS where are you?

Kestrel...

Coach
15 hours ago, kestrel said:

Kestrel...

I am an old man and a history major, grew up through the Cold War and witnessed communist propaganda and outright lies every friggin day. To answer your question : There is NO way it was an accident, it was on purpose because it was the only way they could slow down the Trump economy. 

The CCP counterpart known as the American Democrat Party is using the same tactics to overthrow President Trump and destroy our election process. EVERY Biden supporter is either a stone cold communist or a colossal useful idiot. 

I am totally fed up with playing nice with these immoral cretins.

• Agree (+1) 1

kestrel
22 minutes ago, Coach said:

I am an old man and a history major, grew up through the Cold War and witnessed communist propaganda and outright lies every friggin day. To answer your question : There is NO way it was an accident, it was on purpose because it was the only way they could slow down the Trump economy. 

The CCP counterpart known as the American Democrat Party is using the same tactics to overthrow President Trump and destroy our election process. EVERY Biden supporter is either a stone cold communist or a colossal useful idiot. 

I am totally fed up with playing nice with these immoral cretins.

I'm an old dude myself..and I recall many "Pivotal" events...Even way back when...I believe there are several layers of potential "players" in this series of charades...Scamdemic/Crisis De Jour.. who will benefit from their schemes, Oddly enough some of these "Players" are in cahoots and some are in Competition with each other..You have "RACE INC" and then there's "WAR INC" (I'm not even going to try to list the foreign entities immersed in our system) each at bottom have a "Profit Motive"..You got your "Never-Trumpers/Democrats trying to insert themselves in the game to situate themselves near the Pot-o-Gold, and then there's the Bought and paid for Generals in the Pentagon that are in Defense Contractors Pockets..Various and Sundry Politicians attempting to Acquire/Maintain power (both sides BTW) for obvious reasons I say "Both sides" because I honestly see just about as much in common as there is "differences" I see the same "Click Bait" mentality on my side screaming that it;s imperative that I make myself miserable all day everyday reading the latest "Outrage" concerning what the above is doing/not doing..I wonder if its always been this way..Maybe that's why one of the founders stated "A republic..if you can keep it!" When asked what kind of Government they had just constructed....at any rate I'm making a conscious effort to cut back on the crap and focus on some positive stuff...(I got a 4yr old Grandson I have to teach how to hunt/fish and make fun of Democrats) I need to ride my motorcycle more, I should go to the Range with my oldest son and help him sight in his new Springfield .45..Just need a bit more "Balance" between the Grin and the Grimace.

Kestrel...

Coach
15 minutes ago, kestrel said:

I'm an old dude myself..and I recall many "Pivotal" events...Even way back when...I believe there are several layers of potential "players" in this series of charades...Scamdemic/Crisis De Jour.. who will benefit from their schemes, Oddly enough some of these "Players" are in cahoots and some are in Competition with each other..You have "RACE INC" and then there's "WAR INC" (I'm not even going to try to list the foreign entities immersed in our system) each at bottom have a "Profit Motive"..You got your "Never-Trumpers/Democrats trying to insert themselves in the game to situate themselves near the Pot-o-Gold, and then there's the Bought and paid for Generals in the Pentagon that are in Defense Contractors Pockets..Various and Sundry Politicians attempting to Acquire/Maintain power (both sides BTW) for obvious reasons I say "Both sides" because I honestly see just about as much in common as there is "differences" I see the same "Click Bait" mentality on my side screaming that it;s imperative that I make myself miserable all day everyday reading the latest "Outrage" concerning what the above is doing/not doing..I wonder if its always been this way..Maybe that's why one of the founders stated "A republic..if you can keep it!" When asked what kind of Government they had just constructed....at any rate I'm making a conscious effort to cut back on the crap and focus on some positive stuff...(I got a 4yr old Grandson I have to teach how to hunt/fish and make fun of Democrats) I need to ride my motorcycle more, I should go to the Range with my oldest son and help him sight in his new Springfield .45..Just need a bit more "Balance" between the Grin and the Grimace.

Kestrel...

So well said  Kestrel and I find myself in the same frame of mind.  What is needed is a few thousand Trump types. It could happen, 1776 happened. 

kestrel
16 minutes ago, Coach said:

So well said  Kestrel and I find myself in the same frame of mind.  What is needed is a few thousand Trump types. It could happen, 1776 happened. 

I think we're already here Coach...(and at our age with not a lot to lose:):):)..Time will tell.

Kestrel...

• Agree (+1) 1

AntonToo
On 9/15/2020 at 5:55 PM, kestrel said:

If Yan was wrong, why not just let other scientists respond in the open to the all too valid arguments presented in Dr. Yan's paper? Isn't that what "science" is all about? Why just shut her up?

facepalm.jpg

Since when is Twitter a medium for scientific peer review process?

Edited by AntonToo
  • Disagree (-1) 2

kestrel
47 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

facepalm.jpg

Oh Crap Red Bull running low?...out of hot pockets?..finally figured out Mom's new P/W?..Okay I'll give you your weekly bitch slap...Since when did you develop any idea of what a "Peer Review" or any other "process" is? Since when did you develop the delusion that it's anybody's  job here to provide you with with anything other than a sound mocking?..And Since when did you forget that you are way out of your league here?..Ok that's it for this week..You best get on back to the basement and don't forget to clear the history on Mom's Computer!

Kestrel...Nacho Daddy

• Best Post (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 3

AntonToo
1 hour ago, kestrel said:

Oh Crap Red Bull running low?...out of hot pockets?..finally figured out Mom's new P/W?..Okay I'll give you your weekly bitch slap...Since when did you develop any idea of what a "Peer Review" or any other "process" is? Since when did you develop the delusion that it's anybody's  job here to provide you with with anything other than a sound mocking?..And Since when did you forget that you are way out of your league here?..Ok that's it for this week..You best get on back to the basement and don't forget to clear the history on Mom's Computer!

Kestrel...Nacho Daddy

Thats a lot of words to say nothing at all about the supposed relationship between Tweeter and scientific peer review.

I don't know what league you fancy yourself to be in, but it's not the making-sense sort.

• Disagree (-1) 2

kestrel
10 minutes ago, AntonToo said:

Thats a lot of words to say nothing at all about the supposed relationship between Tweeter and scientific peer review.

I don't know what league you fancy yourself to be in, but it's not the making-sense sort.

Nee!...Nee!...Depart at once or I shall taunt you once more.

Kestrel..Still Nacho Daddy

• Haha (+1) 3

AntonToo
Just now, kestrel said:

Nee!...Nee!...Depart at once or I shall taunt you once more.

Kestrel..Still Nacho Daddy

Oh no! He will taunt me! :nuts:

• Disagree (-1) 2

zurg
1 hour ago, AntonToo said:

You really are resorting to idiocy for your arguments. To be honest, your reasoning is so below the bar that it doesn’t deserve an answer, because everyone can see how wrong you are. 

The point isn’t that twitter would be a scientific medium for peer review. Twitter isn’t a medium for religious analysis either. It’s not for explorations of artistry or the feats of engineering. 

Twitter is a medium to pass opinions and links and references - a conduit of information. That’s all. So the issue OBVIOUSLY is that Twitter is blocking the sharing of information from a source they don’t like. They are trying to block the lawful dissemination of information. They’re not passing judgment on the veracity of the information. They’re stopping people’s ability to decide for themselves. That’s wrong and extremely biased .... like racism. 

• Agree (+1) 3

JerryL
2 hours ago, zurg said:

You really are resorting to idiocy for your arguments. To be honest, your reasoning is so below the bar that it doesn’t deserve an answer, because everyone can see how wrong you are. 

The point isn’t that twitter would be a scientific medium for peer review. Twitter isn’t a medium for religious analysis either. It’s not for explorations of artistry or the feats of engineering. 

Twitter is a medium to pass opinions and links and references - a conduit of information. That’s all. So the issue OBVIOUSLY is that Twitter is blocking the sharing of information from a source they don’t like. They are trying to block the lawful dissemination of information. They’re not passing judgment on the veracity of the information. They’re stopping people’s ability to decide for themselves. That’s wrong and extremely biased .... like racism. 

First, of course he didn't understand the point being made.  He never does.

Second, you are applying way too much logic and common sense.  You will cease and desist immediately.

Finally, it has been decided by Antoon's betters that we aren't smart enough to decide for ourselves.  They already have the Antoon's of the world lapping up everything they say on automatic, so if they can keep information from those of us who still think independently, all the better for them!

(Really good post, Zurg.  Wasted.  But good.)

RedSoloCup
10 hours ago, AntonToo said:

facepalm.jpg

🥱

since when have you been a medium of critical thinking?

RedSoloCup
7 hours ago, AntonToo said:

Oh no! He will taunt me! :nuts:

Scared, child? :lol3:

RedSoloCup
7 hours ago, AntonToo said:

:biglaugh:

oh the irony. 

Edited by RedSoloCup