To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Moderator T

Up To 9 Additional Nations Could Join Peace Deal With Israel, Including Saudi Arabia, Trump Says

Rate this topic

Moderator T

Up To 9 Additional Nations Could Join Peace Deal With Israel, Including Saudi Arabia, Trump Says

Daily Wire

9/15/20

EXCERPT:

President Donald Trump said Tuesday afternoon that up to nine additional nations could join a peace deal with Israel in the near future, including Saudi Arabia.

“We have many other countries [that are] going to be joining us and they’re going to be joining us soon,” Trump told reporters on the White House lawn. “We’ll have, I think, I mean I think seven, or eight, or nine. We’re going to have a lot of other countries joining us, including the big ones.”

“It’s not something that my critics thought was possible and now they say, ‘wow, that was a good idea,'” Trump continued. “I will say, it’s gotten rave reviews.”

About a minute later, Trump added: “I spoke with the king of Saudi Arabia, at the right time I do think they will come in, yes, I do. This is a very big and very historic moment.”

(Full Story)

Howsithangin

One wonders how much longer the media can continue to ignore this.

Then again, they ignored the exploding economy for several years

Moderator T
49 minutes ago, Howsithangin said:

One wonders how much longer the media can continue to ignore this.

Then again, they ignored the exploding economy for several years

If he manages to actually get the Saudis to sign there's no possible way they can ignore it.  It would be the biggest peace deal in decades.

USMCforever60

And keeping the Palestinians out of the agreement. Never have so few of those miscreants created so much turmoil. Hence the moniker....N*&&^)( of the middle-east!