To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Moderator T

Biden Makes No Sense in Florida Roundtable Event, Rambles About the Second Floor of the Ladies Department (VIDEO)

Rate this topic

Moderator T

Biden Makes No Sense in Florida Roundtable Event, Rambles About the Second Floor of the Ladies Department (VIDEO)

Cristina Laila

Gateway Pundit

9/15/20

EXCERPT:

77-year-old Joe Biden on Tuesday made no sense during his roundtable event with veterans in Tampa, Florida.

Biden wore a mask while he spoke even though only 6 others participated and they were all several feet away from each other.

At one point Biden began to ramble about the ladies department…you know, the thing!

“Cause if you could take care, if you were a quartermaster, you can sure in hell take care runnin’ a, you know, a department store uh, thing, you know, where, in the second floor of the ladies department or whatever, you know what I mean?” Biden said.

(Full Story)

---

No, Joe, no one knows what you mean.

• Haha (+1) 1

moocow

I'm surprised they haven't used COVID and mask requirements to "Dave" him, find a coherent look-alike replacement for him.

• Haha (+1) 1

RedSoloCup

FB_IMG_1592085096637.thumb.jpg.b740f9105cf4ee982c169929c10080e9.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

Taggart Transcontinental

What the hell is this insane clown posse trying to say?

D9s5OR8UIAE_y08.jpg

• Haha (+1) 2

zurg

C’mon man! Everyone knows what I was saying! I’m gonna take your guns away, then you can’t shoot your AR thing y’know? I’m gonna beat you with my F15 Mig jig anyway, 15 pushups right now! 10 seconds flat! 

• Haha (+1) 1

Ben Cranklin

Is he talking about hiring veterans?

Moderator T
13 minutes ago, zurg said:

C’mon man! Everyone knows what I was saying! I’m gonna take your guns away, then you can’t shoot your AR thing y’know? I’m gonna beat you with my F15 Mig jig anyway, 15 pushups right now! 10 seconds flat! 

You're hootin' at the wrong owl, you nursery-rhymin' can o' beans and no one's diggin' into that pot pie, ya tomato-stewed hound dog. - Joe Biden if he were to reply, probably.

• Haha (+1) 2

Noclevermoniker
7 minutes ago, Moderator T said:

You're hootin' at the wrong owl, you nursery-rhymin' can o' beans and no one's diggin' into that pot pie, ya tomato-stewed hound dog. - Joe Biden if he were to reply, probably.

C’mon, man!  Who looks fit?

• Haha (+1) 1

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

Lying dog faced pony soldier....

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Disagree (-1) 1

RedSoloCup

FB_IMG_1589028763416.thumb.jpg.c590044b95216b2b14f5064a61548cb9.jpg

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 1

USMCforever60

It is sad to watch this shell of a person get thrust out into public to attempt a win for the Dems in November. When all he should be doing is slurping Jello, watching "Murder She Wrote" reruns and waiting for his next diaper change!  If Sleepy Joe does not win, he might have accident soon after election and Dems will say the rigors of campaign trail wore him out and Joe will disappear into history.  

• Agree (+1) 2

oki

Even after Reagan was long out of office and came out that he had Alzheimer's he was still far more coherent and with it than Biden is right know RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT.

Yet the press swore up and down he had during his time in office.  Telling how they won't give the same scrutiny to Biden.  Back up, it's purposeful because they hate Trump that much and care more about an agenda than they do the welfare and well being of this nation.

• Best Post (+1) 1

Natural Selection
8 hours ago, moocow said:

I'm surprised they haven't used COVID and mask requirements to "Dave" him, find a coherent look-alike replacement for him.

"Dave's not here" - Cheech & Chong

• Agree (+1) 1

zurg
8 hours ago, moocow said:

Problem is, they’ve been looking for “Karen”. 

Severian
3 hours ago, USMCforever60 said:

It is sad to watch this shell of a person get thrust out into public to attempt a win for the Dems in November. When all he should be doing is slurping Jello, watching "Murder She Wrote" reruns and waiting for his next diaper change!  If Sleepy Joe does not win, he might have accident soon after election and Dems will say the rigors of campaign trail wore him out and Joe will disappear into history.  

The Andy Griffith show. That's what most of the oldtimers suffering dementia I've seen all seem to settle on to watch. When she really started to go I had a relative of mine tell me it was a wonderful show and they were showing new ones again, she'd forgotten she'd seen the same episodes dozens of times.

But Biden doesn't have dementia, it's just his brain is so powerful his consciousness is open to several dimensions at the same time and you single dimension idiots can't understand.

zurg

Did all that corn make Joe’s brain go pop? 

• Haha (+1) 2

kestrel
5 hours ago, USMCforever60 said:

Either way he's going to "Disappear" :):):)

Kestrel...

kestrel
1 hour ago, Severian said:

The Andy Griffith show. That's what most of the oldtimers suffering dementia I've seen all seem to settle on to watch. When she really started to go I had a relative of mine tell me it was a wonderful show and they were showing new ones again, she'd forgotten she'd seen the same episodes dozens of times.

But Biden doesn't have dementia, it's just his brain is so powerful his consciousness is open to several dimensions at the same time and you single dimension idiots can't understand.

Yeah!..I watch A/G everyday and I haven't seen a rerun yet!..I was just telling my dog the other day "There's nothing better than corned beef hot dogs!"

Kendall...

firecoco

4703FF5A-3643-4761-9773-3154485757BD.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 1

Ticked@TinselTown

With Sniffles, it always swings back around to the ladies, ya notice?

• Agree (+1) 2

zurg
16 hours ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

With Sniffles, it always swings back around to the ladies, ya notice?

Yeah, definitely, like with Bathhouse Barry, it always swung back to the “ladies”, y’know? :whistling:

LongKnife

What was he asked?