Jump to content
To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Moderator T

Schumer praises Trump’s Middle East peace deal

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Moderator T

Schumer praises Trump’s Middle East peace deal

Susan Ferrechio

Washington Examiner

9/15/20

EXCERPT:

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer praised President Trump’s Middle East peace deal but said he doesn’t know much about it yet.

“Normalization of the relations between Israel and other countries is welcome news, but I want to see the details of the agreement,” the New York Democrat told reporters on Tuesday. “I’ve always said for a long time that it’s long past due for nations in the region to normalize relations with Israel.”

Trump on Tuesday declared the “dawn of a new Middle East” during a White House ceremony normalizing the relations between Israel, Bahrain, and the United Arab Emirates.

Trump oversaw the signing of pacts between Israel and the two Arab nations, which Trump said could enable new stability in a long-volatile region.

It could also burnish Trump’s credentials as a peacemaker ahead of November’s election.

(Full Story)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Howsithangin

:thud:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shaky McSelfie

From what I have read, this came together out of economics. Prior to this deal, these countries could not do business with each other. Now they can. There is a lot of money to be had here. 
 

Trump, the business man, is bringing peace through capitalism. Wait till the far left figure that one out. ;)

  • Best Post (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ben Cranklin

I guess that's nice, though I personally don't put any stock in the opinions of a Schmuck Schumer. He's almost always so off the wall that the time or two he might be reasonable doesn't buy him much, if any, credibility.

  • Agree (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moderator T
8 minutes ago, Ben Cranklin said:

I guess that's nice, though I personally don't put any stock in the opinions of a Schmuck Schumer. He's almost always so off the wall that the time or two he might be reasonable doesn't buy him much, if any, credibility.

Meh, its Israel related.  He's about as pro-Israel as a Democrat can be these days.  I'm sure it left a bad taste in his mouth having to praise Trump for anything.

  • Agree (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LongKnife
8 hours ago, Moderator T said:

“Normalization of the relations between Israel and other countries is welcome news, but I want to see the details of the agreement,” the New York Democrat told reporters on Tuesday.

Well, Upchuck, sometimes you have to pass something in order to see what's in it. Check with Nancy on that. 

  • Agree (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ticked@TinselTown
12 hours ago, Shaky McSelfie said:

From what I have read, this came together out of economics. Prior to this deal, these countries could not do business with each other. Now they can. There is a lot of money to be had here. 
 

Trump, the business man, is bringing peace through capitalism. Wait till the far left figure that one out. ;)

World peace via capitalism... 

That should give the COEXIST crowd a monster case of cranial herniation... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
grimreefer
30 minutes ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

World peace via capitalism... 

That should give the COEXIST crowd a monster case of cranial herniation... 

Hey! :(

 

 

j/k... :rose:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ticked@TinselTown
1 hour ago, grimreefer said:

Hey! :(

 

 

j/k... :rose:

Maybe I shoulda said the 'Kumbaya COEXIST' crowd...

You know I love ya, Grim! :2up:

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...