To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Moderator T

How It’s Done: Lancaster, PA Police Shut Down Violent Rioters With ‘Proactive Policing’

Rate this topic

Moderator T

How It’s Done: Lancaster, PA Police Shut Down Violent Rioters With ‘Proactive Policing’

Sister Toldjah

RedState

9/15/20

EXCERPT:

As we previously reported, there was an officer-involved shooting death in Lancaster, Pennsylvania Sunday that occurred after a knife-wielding 27-year-old Ricardo Munoz charged at a Lancaster city police officer, according to bodycam footage.

Violent rioters took to the streets not long after word spread on social media of the deadly encounter. Fires were started, bricks were thrown at a local police station, and fireworks were randomly set off.

As has often been the case in Democrat-run cities like Portland and Seattle, police responded accordingly with rubber bullets and tear gas, forcefully pushing rioters back. 8 agitators were arrested in the overnight hours between Sunday night and Monday morning.

Monday night, however, was a much different story according to local reports and others on the scene, and that was largely thanks to a combination of “proactive policing” from law enforcement and actions from local officials that effectively deterred another night of violence before it could even get started:

(Full Story)

---

When the judge issues million dollar bonds to these criminals who were likely expecting to get out with no bail so that they could continue rioting I hope he shouted "Surprise *badword*s!!"

• Haha (+1) 1

Howsithangin

Pennsylvania isn't Oregon.  More specifically, Lancaster isn't Portland.  If lefties want to start a race war, central Pennsylvania will give them one.

I have a sister and cousins in Lancaster and nearby.  Thankfully, they all own some toys. Further, law enforcement in that area--as noted in the article--clamped down on this shiese hard and isn't likely to spread.

• Agree (+1) 1

Taggart Transcontinental

This is how you do it. Now they have to sit in jail and wait for the court system to deal with them. Play stupid games, you get to win extra deluxe stupid prizes.

The whole process of catch and release was to undermine the efforts of law enforcement, and to keep the threats out on the street to act violently again and again. The same black team criminal's are the ones who are willing and do violence over and over. That's the problem.

Edited by Taggart Transcontinental
  • Agree (+1) 4

oki
4 hours ago, Howsithangin said:

Pennsylvania isn't Oregon.  More specifically, Lancaster isn't Portland.  If lefties want to start a race war, central Pennsylvania will give them one.

I have a sister and cousins in Lancaster and nearby.  Thankfully, they all own some toys. Further, law enforcement in that area--as noted in the article--clamped down on this shiese hard and isn't likely to spread.

Green Bay ain't Milwaukee much less Kenosha either.  Notice how that sh$t only happened once here and even then the one night was pretty limited?

When the f'rs threatened peoples homes and the local mall you could damn near hear everyone in town locking, loading and saying come to my neighborhood... PULEAZE.

The brave men and women in Blue here did a damn good job as well.  Let's just say you see a number of blue porch lights in these parts.

zurg
3 hours ago, oki said:

Green Bay ain't Milwaukee much less Kenosha either.  Notice how that sh$t only happened once here and even then the one night was pretty limited?

When the f'rs threatened peoples homes and the local mall you could damn near hear everyone in town locking, loading and saying come to my neighborhood... PULEAZE.

The brave men and women in Blue here did a damn good job as well.  Let's just say you see a number of blue porch lights in these parts.

This is what I call the REAL herd immunity. 

• Agree (+1) 1

oki
23 minutes ago, zurg said:

This is what I call the REAL herd immunity. 

Yup, tolerance is one thing.  Tolerating dangerous, subversive or destructive behavior is a form of societal suicide.  But, I digress.

Make no mistake, the left sees this as an opportunity.  Create enough chaos and people will eventually forgo freedoms and what ever else in order to get security.  Never mind that in the end they will have neither, only oppression and even more chaos.

• Best Post (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

That_Guy
10 hours ago, Moderator T said:

When the judge issues million dollar bonds to these criminals who were likely expecting to get out with no bail so that they could continue rioting I hope he shouted "Surprise *badword*s!!"

It's almost as though Judge Roth is unaware of Supreme Court precedent which carefully limits pre-trial detention.

• Disagree (-1) 5

kestrel
7 hours ago, Taggart Transcontinental said:

This is how you do it. Now they have to sit in jail and wait for the court system to deal with them. Play stupid games, you get to win extra deluxe stupid prizes.

The whole process of catch and release was to undermine the efforts of law enforcement, and to keep the threats out on the street to act violently again and again. The same black team criminal's are the ones who are willing and do violence over and over. That's the problem.

RACE INC? (Show me the Money!)..

Kestrel...

Ticked@TinselTown

You really don't want to mess with the Amish...

Just sayin'...

• Haha (+1) 2

Moderator T
9 hours ago, That_Guy said:

It's almost as though Judge Roth is unaware of Supreme Court precedent which carefully limits pre-trial detention.

That or he's an experienced judge who knows more than pretend legal experts on the internet whose only concerns are ensuring the violent rioting continues.

• Agree (+1) 4

JerryL
7 minutes ago, Moderator T said:

That or he's an experienced judge who knows more than pretend legal experts on the internet whose only concerns are ensuring the violent rioting continues.

... with a 0.00% rate of being correct on legal predictions.

• Agree (+1) 4

zurg
2 hours ago, JerryL said:

... with a 0.00% rate of being correct on legal predictions.

Him and the Russian have quite the race going. When will one of them finally be correct about something? Will that ever happen?

Stay tuned to the next episode of The Greater Loser on RN webcast. 

• Best Post (+1) 1