To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
pepperonikkid

Democrat Michigan Secretary of State Misprints Trump Ticket on Ballots for Troops: Report

Rate this topic

pepperonikkid

Democrat Michigan Secretary of State Misprints Trump Ticket on Ballots for Troops: Report 

https://www.breitbart.com/

KYLE OLSON

September 16, 2020

Article:

AP_20065776324674-640x480.jpg

The Michigan secretary of state misprinted the Trump line on ballots intended to be mailed to troops serving overseas, the Detroit News reported.

Jocelyn Benson, who has endorsed President Trump’s rival, Joe Biden, and spoke at the recent Democratic National Convention (DNC), made the apparent error. The ballot listed Jeremy Cohen as Trump’s running mate. Cohen is running for vice president on the libertarian ticket with Jo Jorgensen.

The name of the incumbent vice president, Mike Pence, was omitted altogether. Jorgensen’s line lacked a running mate, thus creating three errors on the ballot.

Over 400 incorrect ballots were downloaded from the secretary’s website by local clerks to be sent to voters. It is not clear how many were actually mailed.

The ballots were “meant to be mailed or emailed to Michigan residents living abroad under the Military and Overseas Empowerment (MOVE) Act,” the paper reported.

“Replacement” ballots will be issued to those who may have been mailed incorrect ones, according to the secretary of state’s office.

“If a voter does happen to return the incorrect ballot instead of the correct ballot, it will still count,” Benson spokeswoman Tracy Wimmer said.

“The clerk will be instructed to duplicate a vote for Trump onto a ballot for Trump/Pence.”

The secretary of state has endorsed Biden for president.

During the DNC, Benson pushed voting by mail.

Full Story

Ticked@TinselTown

The Michigan secretary of state misprinted the Trump line on ballots intended to be mailed to troops serving overseas, the Detroit News reported.

'Cuz it's hard to keep details straight when that's your job...

• Haha (+1) 2

grimreefer

:tap:

Taggart Transcontinental

Every one of those people that get that falsified ballot needs to sue her personally for the gross negligence. Then they need to mail in a federal write in ballot with the proper people listed. This crap is sickening. This is the very definition of disenfranchisement. You know the one leftists claim we are doing to minorities.

• Agree (+1) 1

Dean Adam Smithee
35 minutes ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

If I made that blatant of a [airquotes] "mistake" [/airquotes] in the engineering world, I would either be a FORMER engineer or a developer for Microsoft.

4f845q.jpg

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Disagree (-1) 2
  • Agree (+1) 2

RedSoloCup

It was NO accident. 

This bitch needs perp walked. 

Edited by RedSoloCup
  • Agree (+1) 1

whwr55

They"re not even trying to hide anymore, democrats cheat, that's how they win.

In 2016 they disregarded Trump to the point they did not engage their cheating scheme / machine, didn't think they would need it, they wont make that mistake again.

Edited by whwr55
  • Agree (+1) 2

Dean Adam Smithee

Ooooh, another "Automatic First Down" for me.

This keeps up, I can give Sarge a run for the money.

• Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Magic Rat

I don't see why the Democrats have to cheat on the Military absentee ballots.  Aren't we told by very reliable sources that the troops are just dying to vote for Biden?

• Agree (+1) 2

ASE

Them's some purty slow folks there in the military, ya only go in the military if you cain't learn to code.

(only joking - I did 20 years and i can code in various prog languages)

• Haha (+1) 1

zurg
1 hour ago, Dean Adam Smithee said:

I evened your score; sorry if you dislike that but I liked your response. 

Yeah, “mistake” my ass. 

Edited by zurg

Specs
3 hours ago, pepperonikkid said:

https://www.breitbart.com/

KYLE OLSON

September 16, 2020

Article:

AP_20065776324674-640x480.jpg

Jocelyn Benson, who has endorsed President Trump’s rival, Joe Biden, and spoke at the recent Democratic National Convention (DNC), made the apparent error. The ballot listed Jeremy Cohen as Trump’s running mate. Cohen is running for vice president on the libertarian ticket with Jo Jorgensen.

The name of the incumbent vice president, Mike Pence, was omitted altogether. Jorgensen’s line lacked a running mate, thus creating three errors on the ballot.

Over 400 incorrect ballots were downloaded from the secretary’s website by local clerks to be sent to voters. It is not clear how many were actually mailed.

The ballots were “meant to be mailed or emailed to Michigan residents living abroad under the Military and Overseas Empowerment (MOVE) Act,” the paper reported.

“Replacement” ballots will be issued to those who may have been mailed incorrect ones, according to the secretary of state’s office.

“If a voter does happen to return the incorrect ballot instead of the correct ballot, it will still count,” Benson spokeswoman Tracy Wimmer said.

“The clerk will be instructed to duplicate a vote for Trump onto a ballot for Trump/Pence.”

The secretary of state has endorsed Biden for president.

During the DNC, Benson pushed voting by mail.

Full Story

I am looking for property and a job in Florida at the moment. As soon as I find something I am moving the family out of Michigan. 

• Agree (+1) 1

Howsithangin

“Accident”

kestrel
3 hours ago, Dean Adam Smithee said:

WTF?...

• Agree (+1) 1

moocow
5 hours ago, Dean Adam Smithee said:

If I made that blatant of a [airquotes] "mistake" [/airquotes] in the engineering world, I would either be a FORMER engineer or a developer for Microsoft.

4f845q.jpg

And you would still be overqualified as a Boeing software developer. 

Rock N' Roll Right Winger
6 hours ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

Rules, standards and accountability only apply to conservatives. :yes:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 4

Hieronymous

Did she get bit by a vampire?

• Haha (+1) 1