To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
RedSoloCup

FNC's Marie Harf upset over "unfair" mention of Soros by Newt Gingrich

Rate this topic

RedSoloCup

The snowflake who got upset over the Soros mention was none other than Marie Harf. Figures.

So I guess Soros controls FNC now? Or is the 0bama lackey Harf just butthurt that Gingrich said a "very mean thing" about her dear Georgie? I'll go with the latter.

Edited by RedSoloCup

Magic Rat

Gingrich pussed out.  He should have confronted her.  Harf is a whiny, spoiled brat.

• Agree (+1) 2

Ticked@TinselTown

Ms. Harpy is welcome to melt at any time...

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

RedSoloCup
Just now, Magic Rat said:

Gingrich pussed out.  He should have confronted her.  Harf is a whiny, spoiled brat.

She is one of the things wrong with FNC.

• Agree (+1) 1

LeansToTheRight

It was Melissa Francis who interjected making that statement.  Harf simply agreed with Francis’ statement.

As for Francis making that statement, it’s baffling.  She’s not beholden to Soros, FNC isn’t beholden to Soros.  It was Gingrich’s opinion on something - which he was brought in to give his opinion - so it’s a little strange Francis would interject like that.

Edited by LeansToTheRight
  • Agree (+1) 1

Junto

No no no, Fox news stands proudly above all the rest and would never, ever kowtow to 'the-powers-that-be'. 

• Haha (+1) 3

Magic Rat
2 minutes ago, LeansToTheRight said:

It wasn’t Harf who said that - it was Melissa Francis.  While I don’t agree with hardly anything Harf has to say, I’m not going to throw her under a bus for something she didn’t say.

As for Francis making that statement, it’s baffling.  She’s not beholden to Soros, FNC isn’t beholden to Soros.  It was Gingrich’s opinion on something - which he was brought in to give his opinion - so it’s a little strange Francis would interject like that.

I thought it was Francis too but that last scene, saying the same thing WAS Harf.

RedSoloCup
5 minutes ago, LeansToTheRight said:

It was Melissa Francis who interjected making that statement.  Harf simply agreed with Francis’ statement.

I was wondering who the other person was. 

• Agree (+1) 1

RedSoloCup
7 minutes ago, JerryL said:

"Goeorge Soros doesn't need to be a part of this conversation."

So FNC is now ALSO dictating the parameters of acceptable conversation.  There is no journalism in the US.

Good thing Newt didn't mention Soros' connections to Antifa/BLM.  Francis and Harf would have definitely self destructed...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Best Post (+1) 1

zurg
22 minutes ago, RedSoloCup said:

Good thing Newt didn't mention Soros' connections to Antifa/BLM.  Francis and Harf would have definitely self destructed...

What a missed opportunity then! 

• Like (+1) 1

kestrel
2 hours ago, Magic Rat said:

He must have a Imminent book coming out!...

Kestrel...

Rock N' Roll Right Winger
3 hours ago, JerryL said:

"Goeorge Soros doesn't need to be a part of this conversation."

So FNC is now ALSO dictating the parameters of acceptable conversation.  There is no journalism in the US.

Sure there is journalism in the US. Lots of it.

Journalism is manipulating and spinning news stories for an agenda.

All of the journalists are proggy lefty commies and globalists.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree (-1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

Jon Wayne

Newt is right.  It IS Soros' money bankrolling 90% of Leftist mayhem in America.  He hates America and freedom.  He has the entire Demorat Party of useful idiots at his disposal.  And he's a Wall Street inside trading criminal.  He should have been hauled off to a Guantanamo prison cell a long time ago.  

• Agree (+1) 1

Taggart Transcontinental
10 hours ago, RedSoloCup said:

The snowflake who got upset over the Soros mention was none other than Marie Harf. Figures.

So I guess Soros controls FNC now? Or is the 0bama lackey Harf just butthurt that Gingrich said a "very mean thing" about her dear Georgie? I'll go with the latter.

All these rich people are connected. Therefore the rich people that now run FNC are connected through Soros, so yes it is now forbidden to bring up the guy that bought and paid for 22 or so of the local states leadership. This is a coup being done at the local level around the nation. Remember who validates a states election numbers? The local secretary of state. Soros pumped Millions into various states to win that position. Thus setting up the ability for voter fraud we see today .This man thinks long term.

RedSoloCup
11 hours ago, zurg said:

What a missed opportunity then! 

It would have been "Must see TV", that's for sure.

1 hour ago, Jon Wayne said:

Newt is right.  It IS Soros' money bankrolling 90% of Leftist mayhem in America.  He hates America and freedom.  He has the entire Demorat Party of useful idiots at his disposal.  And he's a Wall Street inside trading criminal.  He should have been hauled off to a Guantanamo prison cell a long time ago.  

:exactly:

RedSoloCup

Marie is an ISIS lover.

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by RedSoloCup

LeansToTheRight

Harris Faulkner just issued a statement about the incident - stating something to the effect of “we had an awkward moment that I let happen, and that’s not right.  We don’t censor here, and will endeavor to do better”.   These aren’t quotes, these are my words trying to properly convey her sentiments in the statement.

Theres no conspiracy here about FNC not being able to speak out against Soros.  That’s tin-foil hat stuff.  FNC hosts/guests can say whatever they want (obviously within reason).

Buckwheat Jones
22 hours ago, Magic Rat said:

6 hours ago, LeansToTheRight said:

Harris Faulkner just issued a statement about the incident - stating something to the effect of “we had an awkward moment that I let happen, and that’s not right.  We don’t censor here, and will endeavor to do better”.   These aren’t quotes, these are my words trying to properly convey her sentiments in the statement.

Theres no conspiracy here about FNC not being able to speak out against Soros.  That’s tin-foil hat stuff.  FNC hosts/guests can say whatever they want (obviously within reason).

Socratic method. All he needed to do was ask “why?.”

LeansToTheRight
2 hours ago, Buckwheat Jones said:

Socratic method. All he needed to do was ask “why?.”

He basically did, but the segment was over and Falkner let it go - which is likely why she apologized today.  She’s a professional, and she owned up to unprofessionally let that awkward moment happen.  There wasn’t much more Gingrich could do at the time, though.  He asked why, but the time was up.