Jump to content
To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
pepperonikkid

Hollywood actress comes out of the Trump closet in big way: I’m sharing with you at the cost of everything

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

pepperonikkid

Hollywood actress comes out of the Trump closet in big way: I’m sharing with you at the cost of everything

 

https://www.bizpacreview.com/

Tom Tillison

September 18, 2020

 

Article:

 

Turns out, there may be a good reason Speaker Nancy Pelosi took to the House floor Thursday to denounce rioting — far-left mobs appear to be turning voters away from the party in droves.

Even in Hollywood, it would seem, as actress Samaire Armstrong, who played Anna on “The OC,” cited these mobs in an Instagram video Thursday declaring her support for President Trump.

“I’m voting #Trump2020, and this is why,” the caption read. “This is MY opinion. I am sharing it with you at the cost of everything, because it is my right. It is your right to refute it. What I hope comes from this, is that we are able to have an open dialogue.”

“There are so many in our great country who have been bullied into silence at the doing of a far-left mob,” the caption added.

If she wasn’t already familiar with how vile the left is, the “Dirty Sexy Money” star is about to get a feel for how “open” they are to “dialogue” now that she publicly backed Trump.

She said upfront in the 7-minute-plus video she is not a traditional conservative, and passionately insisted that our freedom of speech has been infringed upon to the point that diversity of thought is not allowed anymore.

“I am not like a full-red Republican,” the actress said. “I’m actually an independent, so I do look at both sides of the party system and assess what’s going on.”

Armstrong suggested that Democratic nominee Joe Biden and his running mate, Sen. Kamala Harris, as well as Hillary Clinton, are “out of their minds,” adding that “some of them” have been in politics for almost 50 years — see Biden — and “are the reason for all of this systemic racism.”

 

 

Full Story

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
grimreefer
10 minutes ago, pepperonikkid said:

If she wasn’t already familiar with how vile the left is, the “Dirty Sexy Money” star is about to get a feel for how “open” they are to “dialogue” now that she publicly backed Trump.

Oh you better believe she is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LeansToTheRight

I hope she enjoyed having jobs in TV and movies (I have no idea who she is or what she has been in, so forgive me if she hasn’t been in TV or hasn’t been in movies), because you will suddenly no longer get any call-backs.  You won’t be on any kind of a “do not hire” list (snicker snicker), it’s just that you won’t be the right “fit” for any parts anymore.  Ever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ilja

Good for her. I hope she stays safe. 

  • Agree (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
oki
4 hours ago, LeansToTheRight said:

I hope she enjoyed having jobs in TV and movies (I have no idea who she is or what she has been in, so forgive me if she hasn’t been in TV or hasn’t been in movies), because you will suddenly no longer get any call-backs.  You won’t be on any kind of a “do not hire” list (snicker snicker), it’s just that you won’t be the right “fit” for any parts anymore.  Ever.

Yup Jim Cavezal is proof.  Star of one of(if not) the most profitable movies in history and he is all but out of work. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ladybird
15 hours ago, oki said:

Yup Jim Cavezal is proof.  Star of one of(if not) the most profitable movies in history and he is all but out of work. 

From the interviews Mr Cavazel has given, it is clear he doesn't choose projects that appeal to secular audiences and is fine with it. How is that unfair? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LeansToTheRight
2 hours ago, Ladybird said:

From the interviews Mr Cavazel has given, it is clear he doesn't choose projects that appeal to secular audiences and is fine with it. How is that unfair? 

 

Was this before or after he was blacklis....er, not a good fit for any roles anymore?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
oki
On 9/20/2020 at 7:15 AM, Ladybird said:

From the interviews Mr Cavazel has given, it is clear he doesn't choose projects that appeal to secular audiences and is fine with it. How is that unfair? 

 

He has worked some, but nothing huge, nothing even comparable.  DiCaprio and Winslet became(and have been since) over a movie which didn't even MAKE(as in Net) even close to what the Passion of the Christ has.  That move cost about 45 million to make(all of which Gibson paid because Hollywood wouldn't touch it),  Gibson himself pocketed over 500 million.  This is especially important because The Passion of the Christ had next to zero spent in advertising, and only a few thousand theaters even showed it.  Yet Cavezel somehow isn't a huge star.  Gibson was blacklisted over it, but, with the amount of money he made of it and subsequent projects he has been able to give Hollywood the middle finger and do things his way without them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ladybird
5 minutes ago, oki said:

He has worked some, but nothing huge, nothing even comparable.  DiCaprio and Winslet became(and have been since) over a movie which didn't even MAKE(as in Net) even close to what the Passion of the Christ has.  That move cost about 45 million to make(all of which Gibson paid because Hollywood wouldn't touch it),  Gibson himself pocketed over 500 million.  This is especially important because The Passion of the Christ had next to zero spent in advertising, and only a few thousand theaters even showed it.  Yet Cavezel somehow isn't a huge star.  Gibson was blacklisted over it, but, with the amount of money he made of it and subsequent projects he has been able to give Hollywood the middle finger and do things his way without them. 

Mel Gibson was blacklisted long before the ‘Passion’ movie. Shall I remind you of his encounter with the LAPD and his thoughts on Jews? As for Caveziel not being as big as Dicaprio, once again, that is choice. Cavaziel is careful about not promoting anything against his moral code. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
oki
8 minutes ago, Ladybird said:

Mel Gibson was blacklisted long before the ‘Passion’ movie. Shall I remind you of his encounter with the LAPD and his thoughts on Jews? As for Caveziel not being as big as Dicaprio, once again, that is choice. Cavaziel is careful about not promoting anything against his moral code. 

 

    You mean the Gibson tape that was cut and spliced by his ex wife?  Then again if Gibson was a Rap Artist none of what he said would be so bad.

Per Caveziel, it isn't a matter of him CHOOSING lesser roles, the fact is he was never even offered, DESPITE being the star of the one of the biggest money making movies in History.

Morality in Hollywood?  Seriously?   It's all about money and towing a political line.  If you can't do both you are largely not going to get work.  How many stars no matter there conduct where ever blacklisted who where left wing?  Be Conservative or Christian and you better have a good amount of savings, unless your already an established actor. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ladybird
1 hour ago, oki said:

 

    You mean the Gibson tape that was cut and spliced by his ex wife?  Then again if Gibson was a Rap Artist none of what he said would be so bad.

Per Caveziel, it isn't a matter of him CHOOSING lesser roles, the fact is he was never even offered, DESPITE being the star of the one of the biggest money making movies in History.

Morality in Hollywood?  Seriously?   It's all about money and towing a political line.  If you can't do both you are largely not going to get work.  How many stars no matter there conduct where ever blacklisted who where left wing?  Be Conservative or Christian and you better have a good amount of savings, unless your already an established actor. 

 

Wait a minute. Are you claiming that Mel Gibson did not have a combative encounter with the police (funny how he managed to come out unscathed), when reportedly he swore at the officers, called the female officer “sugar tits” and hurled anti-semitic slurs at the Jewish officer? That didn’t happen?

 

How do you know what roles Jim Caveziel has been offered? 

Edited by Ladybird

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
oki
2 minutes ago, Ladybird said:

Wait a minute. Are you claiming that Mel Gibson did not have a combative encounter with the police (funny how he managed to come out unscathed), when reportedly he swore at the officers, called the female officer “sugar tits” and hurled anti-semitic slurs at the Jewish officer? That didn’t happen?

 

How do you know what roles Jim Caveziel has been offered? 

 

   Are you saying that no Hollywood leftist has done just as bad or worse than Mel and still not been a huge star? 

IE A&E didn't fire Chumlee from Pawn Stars

IE Rob Low still got work in the years after messing with minors.

Ie no one seemed to give a damn over Justin Bieiber driving through Hollywood like Paul Walker(to his credit though Bieber has since pulled his head out of his a$$).

Why are they all still working? 

 

Jim Caveziel has had some TV roles and a few small movies and that's it.  He is happy with it but still, Passion of the Christ made at least 10X the production costs with virtually no marketing.  In Hollywood that's un heard of.  That kind of profit margin would normally put anyone connected to the movie on the hot list of who you need to hire.  BUT, because it was a movie about Jesus it did the exact opposite.  Think about it, Halloween made Jamie Lee Curtis a star.  Shoe string budget, huge hit.  One of the biggest box office hits in history and not only does Hollywood refuse to make any other Christian movies, it's star isn't even asked to do large scale lead roles.

Oh, but it's not just Cavezial.  Remember a guy named Kevin Sorbo(Hercules in the 90's)?

https://www.greenvilleonline.com/story/entertainment/2019/04/24/hercules-incredible-journeys-actor-kevin-sorbo-greenville-sc-christian-hollywood-blacklist/3552813002/

Sorbo spoke to The Greenville News briefly before appearing on stage for a fundraising event to benefit the Christian Learning Centers of Greenville County.

“If it wasn’t for faith-based or independent movies, I wouldn’t have a career anymore,” Sorbo said. “I gave them 12 years of two TV shows — one being the most watched show in the world. And (Hollywood) just said, 'Nope.'"

But still, let's put this into perspective shall we?  The day after tomorrow grossed half as much and was still nominated.  Passion of the Christ was the 3rd highest grossing movie of 04.  And, by far and away made the most money at the box office for that year.    If someone can scream racial discrimination then the same DOES GO for religious beliefs as well.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ladybird
1 hour ago, oki said:

 

   Are you saying that no Hollywood leftist has done just as bad or worse than Mel and still not been a huge star? 

IE A&E didn't fire Chumlee from Pawn Stars

IE Rob Low still got work in the years after messing with minors.

Ie no one seemed to give a damn over Justin Bieiber driving through Hollywood like Paul Walker(to his credit though Bieber has since pulled his head out of his a$$).

Why are they all still working? 

 

Jim Caveziel has had some TV roles and a few small movies and that's it.  He is happy with it but still, Passion of the Christ made at least 10X the production costs with virtually no marketing.  In Hollywood that's un heard of.  That kind of profit margin would normally put anyone connected to the movie on the hot list of who you need to hire.  BUT, because it was a movie about Jesus it did the exact opposite.  Think about it, Halloween made Jamie Lee Curtis a star.  Shoe string budget, huge hit.  One of the biggest box office hits in history and not only does Hollywood refuse to make any other Christian movies, it's star isn't even asked to do large scale lead roles.

Oh, but it's not just Cavezial.  Remember a guy named Kevin Sorbo(Hercules in the 90's)?

https://www.greenvilleonline.com/story/entertainment/2019/04/24/hercules-incredible-journeys-actor-kevin-sorbo-greenville-sc-christian-hollywood-blacklist/3552813002/

Sorbo spoke to The Greenville News briefly before appearing on stage for a fundraising event to benefit the Christian Learning Centers of Greenville County.

“If it wasn’t for faith-based or independent movies, I wouldn’t have a career anymore,” Sorbo said. “I gave them 12 years of two TV shows — one being the most watched show in the world. And (Hollywood) just said, 'Nope.'"

But still, let's put this into perspective shall we?  The day after tomorrow grossed half as much and was still nominated.  Passion of the Christ was the 3rd highest grossing movie of 04.  And, by far and away made the most money at the box office for that year.    If someone can scream racial discrimination then the same DOES GO for religious beliefs as well.

 

 

 

I saw a Christian movie last year called "I Can Only Imagine".  It was pretty good. I've seen some awful ones too. If audiences are not flocking to this genre, it's up to Christian film makers, like Mel Gibson, to make better ones.. And if Jim Cavaziel does not want to make movies  like The Wolf of Wall street or The Departed, that is his choice. 

And btw. Just because an actor stars in a a hit movie, doesn't mean he now has the golden ticket to automatic stardom. Anyone remember Dennis Christopher?

Edited by Ladybird

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
oki
31 minutes ago, Ladybird said:

I saw a Christian movie last year called "I Can Only Imagine".  It was pretty good. I've seen some awful ones too. If audiences are not flocking to this genre, it's up to Christian film makers, like Mel Gibson, to make better ones.. And if Jim Cavaziel does not want to make movies  like The Wolf of Wall street or The Departed, that is his choice. 

   And how many of those movies where from large studios or had the full backing of Hollywood?  The answer of coarse is 0, they are typically damn near or as lose to as independent as you can get.  Hollywood used to say the reason they had no interest was because it wouldn't sell, Mel Gibson not only proved them wrong he laughed all the way to the bank.

And, like I showed it isn't just Jim Cavaziel, Kevin Sorbo as well.  It's one thing to turn down roles, it's another when you have no offers.  Do  you know why Hollywood hates Christian movies?  Because they see Christianity as an enemy.  Damn near everything that industry stands for is at odds with not only Christianity but most religions in general.  Just that Christianity is in their cross hairs.  Greed,  adultery, Homosexuality, false witness, all of it.  There are numerous x a lister's who after finding God or even saying they are Christian where black listed.  Any number of them who where top stars at the time.  Kirk Cameron, Kevin Sorbo, Jim Cavaziel, to name just a few.

Again though, why haven't any number of A lister's been black listed for Drugs, spousal abuse, sex with minors, reckless endangerment or even worse?

I'd say beating the hell out of your G.F.(Chris Brown Rihana), driving like a bat out of hell on the city streets(Justin Bieber), sex with minors(take your pick), is far worse than what Gibson said. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ladybird
25 minutes ago, oki said:

   And how many of those movies where from large studios or had the full backing of Hollywood?  The answer of coarse is 0, they are typically damn near or as lose to as independent as you can get.  Hollywood used to say the reason they had no interest was because it wouldn't sell, Mel Gibson not only proved them wrong he laughed all the way to the bank.

And, like I showed it isn't just Jim Cavaziel, Kevin Sorbo as well.  It's one thing to turn down roles, it's another when you have no offers.  Do  you know why Hollywood hates Christian movies?  Because they see Christianity as an enemy.  Damn near everything that industry stands for is at odds with not only Christianity but most religions in general.  Just that Christianity is in their cross hairs.  Greed,  adultery, Homosexuality, false witness, all of it.  There are numerous x a lister's who after finding God or even saying they are Christian where black listed.  Any number of them who where top stars at the time.  Kirk Cameron, Kevin Sorbo, Jim Cavaziel, to name just a few.

Again though, why haven't any number of A lister's been black listed for Drugs, spousal abuse, sex with minors, reckless endangerment or even worse?

I'd say beating the hell out of your G.F.(Chris Brown Rihana), driving like a bat out of hell on the city streets(Justin Bieber), sex with minors(take your pick), is far worse than what Gibson said. 

 

First of all, neither Chris Brown nor Rhianna are movie stars.  What happened between was something for which he has been widely condemned.   You can deny it all you like, but I'm betting his drunkenly stating  "f*****g Jews... the Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world. Are you a Jew?"" probably had very negative impression on the people who run large Hollywood studios, a whole lot more than some lovers spat between some pop stars.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
oki

Again, Gibson saying something or at most a scuffle with cops is somehow not as bad as what ANY of those I listed did.

Never mind ALL OF THEM ARE STILL WORKING IN THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY aren't they?  Did Gibson beat the hell out of anyone?  Did he drive his car at 100 plus through city streets?  Did he knowingly have sex with minors?  By the way, ever watch the movie Home?  Who was one of the stars again? That's right none other than Rhiana.  Also CHRIS BROWN has even been a producer.  How is he still working Hollywood?

https://www.tvguide.com/celebrities/chris-brown/credits/197722/

Tonight show with Jimmy Falon, BET Awards(Twice), Saturday Night Live,  ALL AFTER BEATING THE CRAP OUT OF HER.

No double standard here.  Mel Gibson white, he say bad things about Blacks or Jews, well of with his head.  Chris Brown, he beat the hell out of his GF, well that's between them.

By the way, I am mostly German.  AND... anyone who has been here for any amount of time know exactly where I stand in regards to Nazi'ism, Racism, White Supremacy or Germany's role in WWII.  Had I been around in WWII I would have happily put some 30.06's down range into those ba$tards.  Hell, my Grandpappy was one of those 1st Gen Germans sent to trenches in France during WWI.  Guarantee you he even spoke it fluently and probably had an accent.  Still, Hollywood tolerates a lot.  Public endangerment, sex with minors, beating up your spouse.  BUt make a movie about Christianity, know that is a sin to not be tolerated. 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LeansToTheRight
On 9/21/2020 at 1:13 PM, Ladybird said:

First of all, neither Chris Brown nor Rhianna are movie stars.  What happened between was something for which he has been widely condemned.   You can deny it all you like, but I'm betting his drunkenly stating  "f*****g Jews... the Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world. Are you a Jew?"" probably had very negative impression on the people who run large Hollywood studios, a whole lot more than some lovers spat between some pop stars.

Lovers spat???  He beat the sh1t out of her.  It was felony assault.  I’m glad you can brush aside a guy putting multiple bruises on his girlfriend’s face, but I can’t.  I’m glad you can excuse domestic violence when it fits your agenda, but I can’t.  It says a lot about you that you labeled this a “lovers spat”.  I pray that your lover doesn’t spat with you, but I’m sure you’d be just fine with it and not press charges.  I’m sure if you have a daughter who’s boyfriend feloniously assaults her, you’ll be on his side calling it a “lovers spat”, but I will actually be on your daughter’s side cheering for the jail time he would rightfully deserve.  A lovers spat?  That is beyond disgusting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MontyPython

Back to the topic - Just like LTTR I've never heard of this person nor any of the shows/movies/music/whatever she's been associated with. But hooray for her courage and honesty and objectivity. I sincerely hope this doesn't destroy her career, but I fear it probably will. Hollywood is heavily left-leaning, and leftists despise the truth, and equally despise anybody courageous enough to publicly speak it.

B) 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
grimreefer

Rhianna did excellent jobs playing her roles in Battleship and Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets. I loved Bubble's dance scene. Maybe not the biggest "movie star", but I think she qualifies as one none the less.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...