To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
pepperonikkid

Kimberly Klacik calls out Joy Behar for ‘blackface’ on ‘The View’, wild segment comes to abrupt end

Rate this topic

pepperonikkid

Kimberly Klacik calls out Joy Behar for ‘blackface’ on ‘The View’, wild segment comes to abrupt end

https://www.bizpacreview.com/

Frieda Powers

September 18, 2020 

Article:

Republican congressional candidate Kimberly Klacik so thoroughly torched Joy Behar and her co-hosts on “The View” that they seemed to cut off her interview in frustration.

The Congressional candidate for Maryland’s 7th district triggered a meltdown on “The View” Friday as she stood her ground during the disrespectful interrogation. She especially hit a nerve when she called out Joy Behar over her recent blackface controversy during the volatile segment and found herself prematurely kicked off the interview.

Klacik spoke about her campaign to fill Elijah Cummings’ congressional seat and she defended President Trump’s handling of the COVID-19 pandemic before the fireworks erupted.

“I believe the coronavirus pandemic would affect us more, I mean, look at my campaign ad, look at the living conditions. That would affect us more, absolutely, that’s why I’m running for office,” Klacik said.

Behar interjected with a condescending response.

“Come on Kim, excuse me, I have to say something to you. He told Bob Woodward that it was a very serious issue and it’s airborne, and that it’s terrible, then he told the American people ‘don’t wear masks, it’s all going to go away.’ You have to put some blame on your president, talk to the point, please,” Behar said smugly, referring to the president’s comments made to the Watergate reporter.

“Is this Joy speaking? The same Joy that paraded around in blackface not too long ago? Come on Joy, I don’t think you should be asking these questions,” Klacik replied, referring to a photo that emerged of a 29-year-old Behar in a Halloween costume.

“That’s not true,” Behar responded.

“I am an African American—” Klacik began but was interrupted by Behar rudely yelling, “Excuse me! Excuse me!”

“The black community had my back. They know that that was not blackface, that was an homage,” she continued, wagging a finger at Klacik through the camera.

“The black community has my back as well!” Klacik said, prompting another rude response from Behar.

“Oh, please! Just answer the question!” she said.

Coning to Behar’s side of the ring, co-host Sunny Hostin joined the disrespectful pile on.

“The black community has your back?!” she asked. “The black community did not vote for you! What planet are you living on?”

Full Story

grimreefer

Joyless and her skankbuddy got

giphy.gif

😅

• Haha (+1) 1

Ladybird

She can't just answer a question honestly, so she throws a 'whatabout' at the questioner. Good luck with your election, toots..

• Disagree (-1) 2

spt

So let me get this right...........  If a Republican Trump supporter even looks as though but may not have wore black face it is a racist act.  If a democrat left wing person puts on black face it is an homage to the black community.  

:insanity:

• Agree (+1) 2

LeansToTheRight
4 hours ago, Ladybird said:

She can't just answer a question honestly, so she throws a 'whatabout' at the questioner. Good luck with your election, toots..

She answered the question as respectfully as it deserved. Don’t like the answer?  Don’t ask the question.  How can you honestly claim she “can’t” answer a question honestly?  You are the Queen of Obtunisia for a reason.

• Agree (+1) 1

RedSoloCup
12 hours ago, grimreefer said:

Joyless and her skankbuddy got

giphy.gif

😅

:biglaugh:

6 hours ago, Ladybird said:

:crybaby2:

RedSoloCup
5 hours ago, spt said:

So let me get this right...........  If a Republican Trump supporter even looks as though but may not have wore black face it is a racist act.  If a democrat left wing person puts on black face it is an homage to the black community.  

:insanity:

:exactly:

RedSoloCup
6 hours ago, Ladybird said:

But no outrage over Joyless Behar's blackface act? Got it.

ilja

She just needs some time to learn how to not let these kind of attacks bother her. 

Kimberly Klacik is a breathe of fresh air and I pray she wins this seat. She is fantastic and that ad of hers was amazing. If her constituents are smart enough to elect her I do believe she is going to do some amazing work for her community. Then we can come back and talk about how she responds to stupid distraction attacks like the one from bitter Joyless Behar.  The producers obviously misled her with how they got her to come on their show and that's a learning lesson for her. I heard her talk about it in another interview that she did with someone else. I'll go look for that interview after I post this. 

She is so bright and has some fantastic ideas. I hope that she is able to implement them and that her constituents are willing, ready and able to take advantage of them so that they can better their lives which is what she wants to do for the people of Baltimore. Who doesn't want people to have better lives. After all isn't that what this is all about, this great country of ours. The whole idea of America is an experiment to better all of our lives. It's not about classism. Or at least, it didn't used to be. 

It wasn't built on the idea of pitching one group of people against the other, originally. It's just turned into that sadly due to laziness of ideas. I prefer to see people use more ideas of how can we help people all people to do better instead of how can we choose to pitch this group against that group. 

• Agree (+1) 1

ilja

Here's the interview I was talking about if you are interested. Don't you hate it when you have too many windows open and you can't find anything. 

I love this lady. I do think it's still a long shot for her to win in a Democrat city. All urban areas are so tough. And yet they all need so much help. I wish the people in these areas would take a chance. 

Edited by ilja
  • Agree (+1) 1

kestrel
8 hours ago, Ladybird said:

'Whatabout' the Irony!...:lol2:  Good luck with your obtuseness..Toots. Do you hate her cuz she's well..um...you know?...Pretty and looked hot in the Red Dress and heels?..A little envy maybe?

Kestrel...

Edited by kestrel
  • Agree (+1) 2

Magic Rat
9 hours ago, Ladybird said:

What question?  I saw Behar rant.  In fact, her “please” wasn’t even a question.  Why shouldn’t Klacik respond to Behar’s tired accusations with one of her own?

i also see that Behar’s “Well I have a black friend and she liked my costume.” is good enough for you.  Fascinating.

• Agree (+1) 1

zurg
9 hours ago, Ladybird said:

so she throws a 'whatabout'

I guess you DO have some expertise in that specialty :lol:.

• Agree (+1) 1

Ticked@TinselTown

The View is nothing more than a woggle of witches who use pack mentality to attack any guests they don't agree with and they use Monolith McCain as their token RINO to make it appear that they have some objectivity.

Baba Wawa has been so thrilled that she upped the food budget for the show to include twice as many cases of tongue of adder and black widow venom.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1