To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Moderator T

Package addressed to Donald Trump containing poison ricin intercepted by law enforcement: report

Rate this topic

Moderator T

Package addressed to Donald Trump containing poison ricin intercepted by law enforcement: report

Oliver O'Connell

UK Independent

9/19/20

EXCERPT:

A package addressed to president Donald Trump containing the poison ricin has been intercepted by law enforcement, according to report.

Two law enforcement officials told CNN that tests confirmed the presence of the poison.

Mail addressed to the White House is sorted and screened offsite. The FBI and Secret Service are investigating the matter and are trying to determine if other packages were sent through the postal system.

An official has said that investigators believe the package may have come from Canada, The New York Times reports.

A statement from the FBI said: "The FBI and our US Secret Service and US Postal Inspection Service partners are investigating a suspicious letter received at a US government mail facility. At this time, there is no known threat to public safety."

(Full Story)

SinisterMrx

See?

No one really believes these b.s. polls showing Biden still ahead.

Not even Trudeau.

Dean Adam Smithee

Shouldn't be hard to trace. Maybe someone just want a roof over their head and 3 squares a day for the next 30 years?

Dean Adam Smithee
24 minutes ago, Moderator T said:

An official has said that investigators believe the package may have come from Canada, The New York Times reports.

I'm not really worried about the prez -  as we've seen, his people can catch these things. Maybe it's an exaggeration, but I'm pretty sure that if you've ever licked a stamp to put on a letter mailed to the President, they've got your DNA on file by now.

I'm MORE worried about how such a thing got across the border in the first place. Heck, there's no need for the Chicoms or Iran or the Norks to fret over developing Long-range ICBs, just drop a nuke in the mail.  

zurg
1 minute ago, Dean Adam Smithee said:

Shouldn't be hard to trace. Maybe someone just want a roof over their head and 3 squares a day for the next 30 years?

If it was mailed in person at a postal office or equivalent, sure. There’ll be video. And if the perp was really stupid and didn’t pay cash, there’ll be an easy trace. 

If it was mailed with postage paid with ubiquitous stamps, and deposited into a mailbox, different story. There may be no recordings at all. But perhaps the postal services are smart enough to never transfer packages placed in un-watched deposit boxes, with sensitive addresses as destinations, until a thorough evaluation of contents is done. In which case you’d be correct - there’s going to be a recording. 

Dean Adam Smithee
Just now, zurg said:

If it was mailed in person at a postal office or equivalent, sure. There’ll be video. And if the perp was really stupid and didn’t pay cash, there’ll be an easy trace. 

If it was mailed with postage paid with ubiquitous stamps, and deposited into a mailbox, different story. There may be no recordings at all. But perhaps the postal services are smart enough to never transfer packages placed in un-watched deposit boxes, with sensitive addresses as destinations, until a thorough evaluation of contents is done. In which case you’d be correct - there’s going to be a recording. 

Actually, they are. Supposedly. Ever since 9/11, "parcels" have to be done in person rather than via drop box. I question how true that is, though.

zurg
1 minute ago, Dean Adam Smithee said:

Actually, they are. Supposedly. Ever since 9/11, "parcels" have to be done in person rather than via drop box. I question how true that is, though.

I’ve sent small boxes (that fit in drop receptacles) using any and all carriers, pretty much. USPS, FedEx, UPS, and the like. 

I would believe that those got through a more thorough inspection (machine) though. 

Hieronymous

I heard they are looking for a guy who goes under the pseudonym "Heisenberg".

Ticked@TinselTown
15 minutes ago, Hieronymous said:

s-l400.jpg

Joe the Pagan
5 hours ago, Hieronymous said:

4 hours ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

s-l400.jpg

Walter Whites real name is Hal Nolastname

Hieronymous
6 hours ago, Howsithangin said:

But it was mostly a peaceful package

The wrapping was done by Sen. Harris

Howsithangin

heard on the radio that it may have come from Canada

This is precisely what we're up against.  We cannot give an inch!

• Agree (+1) 2

zurg
1 hour ago, Howsithangin said:

heard on the radio that it may have come from Canada

This is precisely what we're up against.  We cannot give an inch!

So now that the soft coup attempts have failed, they’re shifting gears to assassination attempts? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

Hieronymous

No link, but a woman was arrested at the Canadian border in connection with this.

• Agree (+1) 3

Dean Adam Smithee
On 9/19/2020 at 6:38 PM, Hieronymous said:

But we're uncertain about that.

zurg
21 minutes ago, Dean Adam Smithee said:

But we're uncertain about that.

Although within a half a RC “h”air though... (shoot, I buried a lot into that one).