To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
Rock N' Roll Right Winger

BLM Supporter Randomly Shoots 3 People In The Head At Point-Blank Range In Cold Blood

Rate this topic

BLM Supporter Randomly Shoots 3 People In The Head At Point-Blank Range In Cold Blood

Suspect was wearing ‘Justice For Breonna Taylor’ shirt when he executed two white men and a black man

Infowars.com

Jamie White | Infowars.com - September 20, 2020

A deranged Black Lives Matter supporter was arrested Saturday after randomly executing three people outside a bar in Louisville, Kentucky.

According to witnesses, Michael E. Rhynes Jr., 33, walked into Bungalow Joe’s Bar and Grill on Friday night, approached a group and suddenly shot three of them in the head at point-blank range.

“Nobody had ever seen this guy before,” the owner of the bar, Joe Bishop told local media, referring to the shooter. “It was a totally random act.” He added that the men did not exchange words at any time prior to the shooting.

“I didn’t think I’d be scrubbing blood off my patio on a Saturday morning,” Bishop said. “I thought I was getting ready for everybody to watch the ballgame.”

“Why? Why?” he continued. “I mean, I could understand if there was an altercation, but why?”

“Louisville Metro Police officers responded to the bar just before midnight. Two of the men shot, Toreon Jermaine Hudson, 26, and William Scott Smallwood, 48, were pronounced dead at the scene, according to the Jefferson County Coroner’s Office. The other victim, Steven Matthew Head, 24, died from his injuries at University Hospital,” WDRB reported.

<snip>

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

:redhot:

Not a single of the local news media stations or print media here are mentioning a single word that the shooter is a black man, a BLM supporter and had on a "Justice for Breonna" tee shirt at the time of his crime. The media claim that no motive is known but that is not true at all.

The owner is likely being neutral on purpose for PR by saying that it was not political when it clearly was and it was very much a hate crime.

The owner is a super nice guy and runs a very nice place here. He nor his employees or customers deserved this.

Two men that were shot were white and one was black as they sat there on the patio just enjoying the evening when the perp just walked up to them and opened fire.

About two years ago we had a shooting here at a Kroger store when a deranged white man walked in and shot two black people. It was also racially motivated and the media were all over it trashing and blaming white people and gun owners non stop for months afterward. When it's the black on white for the same the media here never utters a word about racist hate crime.

Edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger
  • Agree (+1) 1

Severian

"Mostly Peaceful." Derp.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

Noclevermoniker

Someone did something. 

/s

Hank’s Dog will discredit on account of the source of the story. 

Edited by Noclevermoniker
  • Haha (+1) 1

Ben Cranklin

ANOTHER Good Samaritan framed and arrested by racist police in the United States of AmeriKKKa. The hero was obviously trying to shoo away a pesky fly from spreading some disease to those three men in this age of COVID.

• Haha (+1) 1

Ticked@TinselTown
57 minutes ago, Ben Cranklin said:

ANOTHER Good Samaritan framed and arrested by racist police in the United States of AmeriKKKa. The hero was obviously trying to shoo away a pesky fly from spreading some disease to those three men in this age of COVID.

The Amish are becoming more adept at diverting blame onto others... :ph34r:

• Haha (+1) 1

Howsithangin

I eagerly await the condemnation from The Left/media

Meanwhile, the virtue signalers are bending over backwards to kiss BLM's ass

• Agree (+1) 2

Howsithangin
4 hours ago, Severian said:

"Mostly Peaceful." Derp.

A mostly peaceful meal.

One wonders of the Communist News Network will even cover this story, and if they do, how they will blame Trump

• Haha (+1) 1

Joe the Pagan
54 minutes ago, Howsithangin said:

I eagerly await the condemnation from The Left/media

Meanwhile, the virtue signalers are bending over backwards to kiss BLM's ass

I eagerly await one of our resident leftists to post a story of white on black crime to balance it out.

• Agree (+1) 3

Noclevermoniker
2 hours ago, Tikk said:

Saw the mug shot. Another of Obama’s sons. 

• Agree (+1) 2

spt

I happened to be in Louisville that day and drove past there just hours before the shooting.  This is so tragic!!!

• Sad 1

Natural Selection

Would any of the left's gun control proposals have stopped this crime?

I doubt it. Better to let the public defend itself with concealed carry.

• Agree (+1) 2

RedSoloCup

Time to fight back against the Burn Loot Murder scum. 

Edited by RedSoloCup
  • Agree (+1) 1

RedSoloCup
8 hours ago, Noclevermoniker said:

Saw the mug shot. Another of Obama’s sons. 

Figures. 

• Agree (+1) 1

RedSoloCup
9 hours ago, Joe the Pagan said:

I eagerly await one of our resident leftists to post a story of white on black crime to balance it out.

They'll avoid this thread like the plague. Because they are cowards. 

• Agree (+1) 1

RedSoloCup
13 hours ago, SARGE said:

When proven guilty, they should be put down like the rabid creatures they are.

Actions bring consequences.

:exactly:

zurg
13 hours ago, Tikk said:

Owner doesn’t want to call it political. But that’s understandable, if he did, someone would be back, targeting him. That’s how the left are. They call for gun control (but they’ll have guns). They call for fairness (but they’ll cheat). They claim to be anti-racist (but they target people by skin color). Basically, they claim every virtue for themselves but then do the exact opposite. It’s getting REALLY old. 

• Best Post (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

RedSoloCup

BLM- American Taliban 

• Agree (+1) 1