To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
pepperonikkid

IT BEGINS: Liberals Compare Amy Coney Barrett To 'White Colonizer' For Adopting Two Black Children From Haiti

Rate this topic

pepperonikkid

IT BEGINS: Liberals Compare Amy Coney Barrett To 'White Colonizer' For Adopting Two Black Children From Haiti

https://trendingpolitics.com/

CLAYTON KEIRNS

Posted September 26, 2020

Article:

5f6fc156b306eEi3rzHhWsAYKylP.jpeg

Ibram X. Kendi, voted one of Time's "100 Most Influential People of 2020" list, compared Amy Coney Barrett and her husband to "white colonizers" on the day she was nominated by President Trump to fill the late Justice Ginsburg's Supreme Court seat.

Much was made of Barrett's exceptional family, especially the fact that she and her husband have adopted two children from Haiti.

Kendi was none too impressed by this act of compassion. In fact, he compared the Barrett's to "white colonizers" in a disgusting tweet:

After seeing this disgusting tweet, one Twitter user asked his followers to pray for the Barrett's because attacks like this are on their way:

Full Story

Taggart Transcontinental

Probably claim they are slave labor, I mean the family probably has to do chores like wash the dishes or make a bed.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

MontyPython

Ibram X. Kendi sounds like a real piece of work. <_< He'd need a step-ladder to reach the underside of a slug.

<_< 

• Agree (+1) 3

Rock N' Roll Right Winger
2 hours ago, Taggart Transcontinental said:

Probably claim they are slave labor, I mean the family probably has to do chores like wash the dishes or make a bed.

:yeahthat:

Funny that none of these woke progtards said the same when Madonna adopted her "token children" from Africa?

• Agree (+1) 2

Rock N' Roll Right Winger
2 hours ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

Well, it's not too late for Ibram Gumby to step up and adopt Haitian children who need loving parents and a safe home...

Oh, wait, he doesn't give a sh*t about the children or their happiness and welfare, it's all about making noise about color again.

Will Gumby point fingers at Madonna, Angelina Jolie, Charlize Theron, Sandra Bullock, and the other celebutards who have adopted black children and call them 'white colonizers'?

Gumby can stick his bigotry and hate up his ass.

You beat me to it! :)

• Agree (+1) 1

JerryL

The left is simply disgusting and there is absolutely no low that they can't undercut.  How people can be so completely lacking in compassion and conscience is beyond me.  If I had that much hate running through my veins, I would off myself. 

Sick, sick, sick people.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Best Post (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 2

zurg

I didn’t research their adoption thoroughly except that they at least started off looking for orphans. Either way, the babies came from an agency, so the Barretts most certainly didn’t do anything illegal.

There’s nothing stopping the kids from finding out about their roots when they’re a bit older anyway. 

What a horrible charge. 

• Agree (+1) 2

Howsithangin

No good deed goes unpunished I see.

Sovthe kids would be better off in an orphanage or with their drug-addled mother?

whi are the racists again?

• Agree (+1) 2

Howsithangin
2 hours ago, MontyPython said:

Ibram X. Kendi sounds like a real piece of work. <_< He'd need a step-ladder to reach the underside of a slug.

<_< 

The name alone tells me all that I need to know 

• Agree (+1) 4

Hieronymous

As mentioned over at Twitchy, do Democrats really want to talk about Haiti?

• Best Post (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 3

RedSoloCup

Yes, Democrats are beyond evil.

RedSoloCup
12 hours ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

Well, it's not too late for Ibram Gumby to step up and adopt Haitian children who need loving parents and a safe home...

Oh, wait, he doesn't give a sh*t about the children or their happiness and welfare, it's all about making noise about color again.

Will Gumby point fingers at Madonna, Angelina Jolie, Charlize Theron, Sandra Bullock, and the other celebutards who have adopted black children and call them 'white colonizers'?

:clap:

NH Populist

Can you imagine what it'll be like for a woman of Barrett's intellect trying to communicate with her attackers on the Left?   Like a cop trying to reason with a driver so drunk he can't stand up.   Or a complete idiot.  Take your pick...

• Agree (+1) 3

Bubbajoebob

No, no! You're not supposed to help Haitian orphans by adopting them and giving them a loving home. You're supposed to help them by setting up a charitable foundation (slush fund) for Haiti and then embezzle the donated funds to pay for your millionaire daughter's wedding.

• Agree (+1) 3

Joe the Pagan
13 hours ago, MontyPython said:

<_< 

Ibram X. Kendi Henry Rogers, his real name, is a professor of African American studies. I think he is the who came up with the term antiracist.

MontyPython
3 minutes ago, Joe the Pagan said:

Ibram X. Kendi Henry Rogers, his real name, is a professor of African American studies. I think he is the who came up with the term antiracist.

Yeah rest assured I presumed it was a made-up name and he was really "Ed Jones" or "Bob Johnson" or "Bill Smith" or whatever. And yeah, he seems like the type who'd invent a term like "antiracist".

<_< 

Ben Cranklin
22 minutes ago, MontyPython said:

Yeah rest assured I presumed it was a made-up name and he was really "Ed Jones" or "Bob Johnson" or "Bill Smith" or whatever.

Or else maybe "Dick Dickman." Or "Nosmo King"..."Pat McGroin"..."Harry A. Nis"..."Haywood Jablomi"... :shrug:

• Haha (+1) 2

Joe the Pagan
1 minute ago, MontyPython said:

Yeah rest assured I presumed it was a made-up name and he was really "Ed Jones" or "Bob Johnson" or "Bill Smith" or whatever. And yeah, he seems like the type who'd invent a term like "antiracist".

<_< 

His book, stamped from the beginning: the definitive history of racist ideas in America,  looks to be a typical post modern Obscurantism.

AntiObama

President Trump[ should use those ridiculous as a campaign ad.

These stupid  Liberals need to go home and clean their filthy toilets that haven't been cleaned in a long time.

• Like (+1) 1

Currahee!
16 hours ago, Ticked@TinselTown said:

.......add Marisa Hargitay and Joely Fisher and Connie Britton and Tom Cruise when he was married to Nicole Kidman and Steven Spielberg and Kate Capshaw also Jillian Michaels.....Mary-Louise Parker, Ty Burrell,  Kristin Davis, Hugh Jackman, Jane Fonda, and ....... Michelle Pfeiffer.

Soooooooo.............Obviously ....... he must include all of these Hollywood celebrities......as....”white Colonizers” using these children as “props”.......

• Like (+1) 1

zurg
1 hour ago, Ben Cranklin said:

Or else maybe "Dick Dickman." Or "Nosmo King"..."Pat McGroin"..."Harry A. Nis"..."Haywood Jablomi"... :shrug:

When Kamala met the last one on the list, she said, “sure, that’s my job”. 

MontyPython
3 hours ago, Ben Cranklin said:

Luke B. Foryaleep . . . Chris P. Bacon . . . Amanda Huggenkiss . . . Annie Position . . . Anita Dyper . . .

3 hours ago, Joe the Pagan said:

His book, stamped from the beginning: the definitive history of racist ideas in America,  looks to be a typical post modern Obscurantism.

Sounds like a book I'd pay money to get out of having to read.

<_< 

Ben Cranklin
2 hours ago, zurg said:

When Kamala met the last one on the list, she said, “sure, that’s my job”. 

That was his slave name. He has since rejected it and adopted his woke name, "Malcolm X. Crement."

• Haha (+1) 4