To change color scheme, click on themes at bottom of page ×
RightNation.US
Sign in to follow this  
That_Guy

Trump’s $1.1 Billion In Debt Broken Down By Forbes Reporter Dan Alexander On Twitter

Rate this topic

That_Guy

Trump’s $1.1 Billion In Debt Broken Down By Forbes Reporter Dan Alexander On Twitter

• Disagree (-1) 3
  • Agree (+1) 1

Hieronymous

Corporate debt or personal debt?  Is an account on a balance sheet really news?  

You have never really explained why you so fervently support a party that wants to eradicate people of your skin color...preferably in the womb.

Edited by Hieronymous
  • Agree (+1) 2

bearded old man

I read that he keeps the golf resort even though it loses money because he loves owning it so it is a tax write off and he can afford the pleasure of owning it.  I have no problem with that.  As far as mortgage debt goes, it means little without knowing what the property is worth.  Years ago, I had a $40,000 mortgage on a house  worth  close to $100,000....I had no problem with that either.

• Agree (+1) 1

Tikk

Maybe he can get "investment Capital" from the widow of the mayor of Moscow or the Chinese Communist Party.

Oh, wait.  That might look bad.

• Agree (+1) 1

Noclevermoniker

Hamilton back from his rock throwing?

• Haha (+1) 3

MTP Reggie

• Best Post (+1) 1
  • Agree (+1) 1

That_Guy
17 minutes ago, Martin said:

According to the Twitter article you helpfully linked, That Guy, Trump's wealth is $2.5 billion while the debts listed in the article amount to $1.2 billion.  Doesn't that mean Trump is $1.3 billion in the black?

If you mean Trump's assets (not wealth) are estimated (not is) at $2.5B, you're correct.

With office space declining in value and the hospitality industry on life support thanks in no small part to Trump's incompetence in dealing with the global pandemic, the likelihood that his stakes in office buildings, hotels, and golf resorts appraising anywhere near that is very low (especially when considering the damage his administration has done to the appeal of his brand).

• Disagree (-1) 3
  • Agree (+1) 1

Rock N' Roll Right Winger

Whenever a dumbascrap posts anything about anyone else ever being in debt, overspending, cannot live within their means, etc. it should be met with due ridicule, laughter, then dismissed. :lol3:

• Best Post (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

oki
51 minutes ago, That_Guy said:

If you mean Trump's assets (not wealth) are estimated (not is) at $2.5B, you're correct.

With office space declining in value and the hospitality industry on life support thanks in no small part to Trump's incompetence in dealing with the global pandemic, the likelihood that his stakes in office buildings, hotels, and golf resorts appraising anywhere near that is very low (especially when considering the damage his administration has done to the appeal of his brand).

So tell us what snap of his fingers or lack there of did Trump do during this pandemic that has caused so much trouble?

While your at it maybe you can tell us WHO shut the states down?  Who enacted the restrictions and who called the idea of travel bans from China racist.

Do tell, give us a detailed plan of what should have been done.

• Agree (+1) 4

LeansToTheRight
4 minutes ago, oki said:

Guess me and the wife's 800+ score must be due to white privilege, oh wait she's Asian...

I have a credit score of 0.  And damn proud of it.

• Agree (+1) 1

RedSoloCup
47 minutes ago, Rock N' Roll Right Winger said:

Whenever a dumbascrap posts anything about anyone else ever being in debt, overspending, cannot live within their means, etc. it should be met with due ridicule, laughter, then dismissed. :lol3:

:exactly:

RedSoloCup
38 minutes ago, Natural Selection said:

Enough about Trump's legal debt. I want to hear about your 450 credit score and why it's not your fault.

It's Whitey's fault. 

18 minutes ago, CHANG said:

Hang on there NS, he’s making big strides to fix his credit. I heard they raised the limit on his Master Card to $80.

:biglaugh:

Edited by RedSoloCup
  • Agree (+1) 1

Rock N' Roll Right Winger
38 minutes ago, Natural Selection said:

Enough about Trump's legal debt. I want to hear about your 450 credit score and why it's not your fault.

Racism! :yes:

• Haha (+1) 2

LongKnife

Well, they have to eventually, someday, somehow come up with something truthful they can use against him. This isn't it, but look how official it is! And it's all over Twitter! Yuge!!

• Agree (+1) 2

Natural Selection
51 minutes ago, LeansToTheRight said:

You should consider giving up poker. :lol:

• Haha (+1) 2

oki
1 hour ago, LeansToTheRight said:

I hear that is very helpful when it comes to both kids and X wives.

• Haha (+1) 1

Specs

lol @ the tax illiterate pedoBiden supporter.

Twitter and Forbes are right up there with Wikie as far as trust goes hahaha

• Agree (+1) 3